2016-01-13 22:54:43

How do I wake up? I just took a sleeping pill.

2016-01-14 05:34:11

Whait after the dream finishes, then press R.
I want to record a dream when I use NVDA in spanish, when a virus enters in my computer hahahaha. OK, Downloading.

73 Wj3u

2016-01-14 08:14:35

The virus dream is funny.

2016-01-14 16:02:25

this is an ausom game, just downloaded it yesterday,

2016-01-15 03:14:13

yes I will make it, but Alert! Off topic: how I make a dream similar to this but in spanish?

73 Wj3u

2016-01-15 04:11:54

Hi Sam,
I was wondering what you thought of adding another option to detecting players? When trying to fight Walter earlier, I was reminded of how difficult it can be to locate a player especially  when they are moving. Hearing the description can take way too long and the game doesn't list them in a particular order. So, being able to hear a ping associated with a certain player can help. This could also be used to find someone to follow and assist them in the game.

I attack with the savagery of a thousand piranhas.

2016-01-16 05:20:18

hi sam and everyone.
this is a first post because i forget password just now i can request password
i have few suggestion
please add winter season in to the game if you want more realistic
frute can you spawn frute at top off the tree and use knife to cut down frute if you can it is make sense
please add long knife in to the game i think knife or short knife cut down frute only if you can lol
can you make sword cut down tree i thought spear isn't good
and can you make weapons hit object fah such as if people and tree more 1 tile people can swing weapon cut down tree

thanks for reading

the bestest reward for people who are working so hard they should receive their experience of their own life.
everyone can collect in everyday.
:d

2016-01-20 07:03:07

Hi everyone!
First of all congratulation for Sam developing in term of the survive the wild game.
It was challenge and so fun to play.
By the way only the problem that anoied the people that I talk to nowaday.
I'm not sure about the admin that you let's them to take care of your game.
I can say some of them of course very excellent in term of helping you to take care your game for that.
But only some admin as well that try to anoied the player by kicking them out of the game because of they got so many energy.
If you could say like if people got lots of energy become cheater or anything.
You could reduce the energy drink like pop can or etc.
Kicking the people out of the game it was not a good solution.
I don't wanna see the community to have a bad impression about admin that's why I have to write in public for people to know.
And for myself I don't have any issue with any admin at all.
I can say some of them also my friend too.
Since your game it was developeing in to the good way already.
For manageing you have to be care full too cause so many people starting to by the stuff from your game already.
Such as health energy and so on.
Hope you will understand what I'm saying.
Best!
Bee!

No! Please don't get me wrong!
The wrong could be right! The right could be wrong.

2016-01-20 18:01:15

Hello there to all.
Someone on the game said there is a recipe list of items and how to make them somewhere on the audiogames.net forum, but no one can give me a link to this list.
Does anyone know where this list is located?  I've done a forum search and have come up with nothing so far.  If anyone could be of assistance, I would appreciate it greatly.
thanks

2016-01-20 18:49:48

This?
http://forum.audiogames.net/viewtopic.php?id=17163

2016-01-20 19:22:04

@bee_songkran
I am one of the admins myself, but am not sure what happened or why were admins kicking you. Did they say the specific reason was energy? If so, could you tell us who it was? I personally didn't see anything, but I can't be on STW all the time, I have my life, too. So it is best if you tell us who did that, maybe they can explain what they did and give good reasoning, or if not, Sam can deal with them.
I wish you a lot of fun while playing, Mayana.

Yes, I definitely left the forum. Mhm. Why would you have any doubt?
Code 7 tips: https://forum.audiogames.net/topic/4010 … or-code-7/
Don't forget to be awesome!

2016-01-20 21:52:35

I can't get out of the fishing village. Can somebody help me? I don't have a boat.

2016-01-21 03:54:10

Hi again guys!
First of all for Mayana!
This admin did not kick me yet.
But I just heard his reaction through all my friends.
I don't wanna mention for the admin that done kind of action.
Because it was a childhood thing.
I suggest you should ask each one of the member that was admin same as you.
If he or she honest enough you will know the answer for sure.
By the way I also got some conversation with some player in the game as well.
This people did not kick the people that have a lot energy only.
Right now that people also seem to be kick the people who play with flaire and tab the aro keys more quicker as well.
smile
It's seem to be very funny for me though.
:d
And this people also say to the people that turn the flaire  notification off was so stupid as well.
That's why it was so funny.
And He try to band or kick the people that starting to play with flaire.
Of course I still agree that admin should have something that can help Sam to take care the game.
But not in this way though.
sad
Again I still confirm if some admin don't like the players have more energy.
Such as health or energy.
I think Sam should reduce the energy from pop can or proteen bar what ever.
And of course should no longer sale the popcan at the survive the wild store too.
Because the player that wanna gain lots of health or energy lots of them also buy that thing from the survive the wild store too.
And it's sad to say My friend lost 6 death cards because that admin reset his energy and health.
For some of you might think 6 death card it's just small amount of money.
But for some people in the other part of the world for 6 death cards for them to pay it was become big money though.
I hope this kind of issue will get solve soon.
Again I did not have any personal issue with any of admin at all.
I've just said this thing because I want every player should recieve the fair thing durring they play the game.
Accuseing people to useing hack speed or over energy or health by cheating technique without evident it was not smart thing to do though.
I hope you guys will understand my saying.
With warm regard!
Bee!

No! Please don't get me wrong!
The wrong could be right! The right could be wrong.

2016-01-21 10:36:40

Like I said, I can't be online all the time so can't see everything, or every admin. But personally I think you really should tell us who the hell is doing this. Because it seems whoever he is, he is doing a very bad job of being an admin and should be removed from that position. Especially if he doesn't even know enough about the game to figure out what is cheating and what isn't, can't even turn flairs off and is so irresponsible in general.
I know you don't want to get yourself in truble, but in this case, like it was with Garrett, it is best if you tell us who he was.

2016-01-21 16:10:15

Hi I use windows 10, but if i start the Game the Eror came, Menue volume can't been set. Whats that?

2016-01-21 16:24:39

hello everyone.
I'm new to this forum, and well one week and so enjoying the game. One friend of mine just threw the thing on my face, and screamed at me.
I really really see some admins trying to argue with admins. My current choise, however, is to go off of chat channel, and play as a normal player. Can't you be serious? this is a complete complain about some of te admins, that have, personal issues off the game and want to get rid of them with... us.
wannna say, that is not the best attitude to moderate anything, nor even a world wide game. I reported one admin to sam tupy, but nothing really happened. I'm an audiogamer and I'm talken seriously, one of those that can stay like 16 ours behind a pc. And, on the extensive list of games I enjoyed and stuff, this game is becomming a little... playroomish? do you admin human beings really wanna screw this nice sams work? if so, go a head! But, you all know one thing, I dont want to be on this argument that I kick you, I don't I edit your inv, I don't... and stuff.
Think we gotta reselect admins and check old admins status and stuff. This is the third time it happends to me, and promise one is so annoying, gotta trust that. 2 it's childish and I think most of the forum users are old enough to know and have a quite little part on the brain called common sense. Please use it.
and 3, think sam should be more up for reports over the email, as in his skype he's not even replying. I might as well know that he's busy, as mayana coted he has a life too, but if he leaves this project, that, is huge, I gotta say, 1 why he even builded it if he's not gonna even talk about some admin threatments, or piss offs when messen with them? and 2, well lower down or calm down admins please. Me is not an arguing people, but well I'm reporting actively people that are nonsensical, doesn't worth it playing the game, and that are childish this includes some little part of the admins I personally saw doing nasty things to me and or to friends of mine. Please, stop.
if this comment sounds very very harsh, guess admins can go send me a warning? now can't they? hahahaha. I am not meaning ever to be harsh, but you can take this little thought of mine however you want.
thanks.

Take care.
Mike.

I don't play games as much as I wish, but you can know that it's me if there's a John Weed over there. Ha ha!

2016-01-21 17:15:54

Sorry for the sudden outbursts here . But let me Clarify for something here.
To those admin are trying to blaming player for cheating or speedhack so badly, like if some players have higher energy that came from stat boosting items that they have purchase.
Next time, think about it before you blame them like this, I know some of the admin are not trustworthy, but I won't mention the name here, because these people are sounds like they want to kept these player out so badly just because they are cheating that.
Not to mention if some of the people are tapping the arrow key when you have high energy, then, the Admin A will says "stop now, do you think I'm the idiot? that don't know are you cheating right now? or else you have 2 choices, 1 you going to get instant killed, or 2 you get banned from the game".
So if you want to stop player from speedhacking so badly that long standing bug or whatever, I would  like you coded something that prevent the speehacking functioning in your game, Like the other one.
And the other things, if one of you get annoyed by flares, when someone says turn off that notification, then you says this is immature people will do that. If so, why are you implement this feature on a first place? if you know this is the immature that want to have the flare on all the time, think of it.
I know any of you don’t like the boom boom boom boom boom go like ten minutes, or maybe even twenty four hours Then think that way where you can stop all of them.
End of the outbursts.

2016-01-21 18:04:43

Is the server down? Can't log in.

2016-01-21 18:51:21

offline for me too

2016-01-21 20:03:27

it's back online.

2016-01-21 22:29:58

Can anyone point me at a recipe list for this game? I'm just starting out, and I've been given thing, but would love to not have to ask for people to give me everything.

2016-01-22 00:57:37

Hi to respond to your complaint get in tuch with me and explain what friend lost his death free cards and we will talk about it, if  found that it could have being prevented he will be restored because it is a paid service and death free cards can't just be thrown away for nothing. and I agree that the energy system should be look at because some players that have very high energy levels wants to do fighting against players that have a very low energy level. in that case it would not be a fair fight at all. those that want to contact me directly and discuss this my skype is walterjfw. thanks.

I make podcasts for the VI cast podcast. The VI cast covers demo's of audio games, apps and programs for windows and android.

2016-01-22 01:01:01

About the flairs it is not hard to turn it off done it a long time ago. and I have demonstrated how to do this on one of the walkthrough recordings.

I make podcasts for the VI cast podcast. The VI cast covers demo's of audio games, apps and programs for windows and android.

2016-01-22 07:49:04

Hello,
Playroom ... the last thing I would want this to become, really. Sam is not that active on the forum, or anywhere else, probably. I am not replying to people because he told me to, just decided that I'd be active and help people a bit. It is really sad to hear that some admins just use STW as their playground. I never brought a punishment on someone just because of them using flairs, running fast or being annoying (to me). Hell, I rearly bann anyone at all. But sometimes I feel that some admins/masters decide to bann people rather to quickly and then most of those people come back, exept those that weren't a problem and don't know how to cheat the system at all.

2016-01-23 15:10:17

hello everyone...
I totally agree with mayana, some nasties sometimes play even with our invs, wonder if they even have the right to do so, anyways...
as I said in my previous post, think we would go talk personally with sam and speak about an admin reelection. I don't know what in the world happened this days, as I quitted playing for avoiding problems, but you know? it's sad to see another game becoming playroomish, and a good game even. My intention was always to help players and stuff, but I'm even thinking about droppen the project off my gametech.

Take care.
Mike.

I don't play games as much as I wish, but you can know that it's me if there's a John Weed over there. Ha ha!