2015-12-26 15:16:00

Quick update to the concept demo. I've stopped a rare runtime error where you hear a knife throwing sound and then the game crashes. let me know if you get it. Also, the speech configuration options that were in Grave of Redemption, including the much-loved speech delay, are back. You can also now modify the game's keys to whatever you want. Want to move around with A and D and jump with w ? You can do that. Press f8 within the game to customize the keymap. If you want to return to the defaults, just delete the keymap file.
Links' the same as always, so enjoy.
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/825 … oncept.zip

I like to sleep, Sleep is good,
This is how I do it: Lie on a nice warm cozy bed, and dream dreams about how to rule the world!
Follow @TheGreatAthlon5 on twitter for humorous facts and game updates!
If you like my posts, thumb me up!

2015-12-26 17:31:22

Hey key, can you add weapons, lives, shields and or potions, and shop, koins and some other things, and can you add reverb effect like in dmpa? or more levels? I watnt this game to be many levels, the predesesor have 14 or 15, and I want to have like 30 or 50 levels!

73 Wj3u

2015-12-26 19:29:21

in this release, will you add level cutscenes like in the first battle zone game?

going in to the wilds, collecting pokedex, and capturing them are my kind of thing,
training them, making them evolve, and generally making them stronger is my ultimate goal,
fighting other manamon tamers, winning the tournament, and fighting octoros are what these manamons like to do,
and ultimately, I become the master of mana!

2015-12-27 05:14:36

Do you think you could add a combo training mode? Thanks...

Heroes need foes to test them. Not all teachers can afford to be kind, and some lessons must be harsh.
Discord: CritterPup
RPG Discord Server: https://discord.gg/QQcHS3Gk

2015-12-27 05:32:30

Yes, I plan to add a lot more features to the game.
And thanks to Oriol Gomez for his voice pack!

This is how I do it: Lie on a nice warm cozy bed, and dream dreams about how to rule the world!

2015-12-27 10:26:39

I love this game!
keep up the good work man.

Once you replace negative thoughts with positive ones, you’ll start having positive results. -Willie Nelson

2015-12-28 14:28:03

Hi guys, I recorded a quick audio demo of voice pack support in thegame, which is mostly what I've been working on, besides annoying bug fixes. I'll probably go back to coding major gameplay concepts tonight. The link is
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/825 … ept_pt.mp3

2015-12-29 00:48:13

Wow, that sounds great, keep up the great work. Do I understand right that the old Battle zone, the first one, is a finished game, so this will be a sequel? That would be fantastic. And just out of curiosity, will you continue developing damage extreme and grave of redemption as well? I like your games and it would be great if this ones get finished as well. However, keep it up.

2015-12-29 02:59:53

THe old battle zone is finished for all intents and purposes, even though the story isn't really finished. I will not develop damage extreme anymore. I will recreate grave of redemption in a different language.

2015-12-29 16:13:24

OK, key, but why you say that you cannot develop damage extreme?
Because of BGT issues?

73 Wj3u

2015-12-29 20:20:08

Because I have better ways to spend my time

2015-12-30 02:45:11

I really don't care about ds. battle zone ftw!

Once you replace negative thoughts with positive ones, you’ll start having positive results. -Willie Nelson

2016-01-01 04:30:40

hi key. sorry for off topic. so, damage extream really can't run on win8 machines? I tried it but it gives me an error.

2016-01-01 16:10:19

its nothing to do with the machine, its to do with the version of bgt it was compiled in.

I used to be a knee like you, then I took an adventurer in the arrow.

2016-01-02 15:24:32

Hi guys, new version of battle zone has just been released, get it at
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/825 … oncept.zip
some new stuff:
unlocakebl voice packs
lootable and equippable items

2 lines, but they change the game so much. Go pick it up right now.

2016-01-02 16:12:42

On level 2, the audio and sapi start to get choppy, like a broken cd. this makes it nearly impossible to level up.

Power is not the responsibility of freedom, but it is actually the responsibility of being responsible, it's self, because someone who is irresponsible is enslaved by their own weaknesses.

2016-01-02 16:19:36

That's your computer

2016-01-02 17:38:47

BTW: Will the story be told to the end in this new game? Since it wasn't finnished in the first battlezone, and it is the shoppers revenge that would be an oportunity to clear what was the reason behind the Kidnapping and what was in the package from the first game. Just an idea. It would be cool to know what and who is behind all this maihem and why.

2016-01-02 17:55:20

yeah, I plan to have a story

2016-01-03 02:13:28

Well, I have noticed a bug in the game. Well, in level 2, it sounds a little bit buggy. I like the game, but can you please try and fix some of the levels a bit so they can sound great? thanks, and have a great day!

2016-01-03 10:33:15

ur, I don't think key will know what needs to be fixed unless you go into further detail. I was on level 2, and never noticed any bugs.

I used to be a knee like you, then I took an adventurer in the arrow.

2016-01-03 15:15:42

Hello,
At the end of level 2 when playing for the first time, a voice pack unlocked. However, at one point during level 2 in my next game, the game froze, it didn't crash, but I had to end it in task manager. I think this happened near the end of the level, I tried walking and pressing tab at the same time. It's a bit strange and hard to explain what happened.

2016-01-03 16:33:25

Yeah, I actually fixed that bug, the game has a chance of locking up if you've already unlocked a voice pac and it wants to unlock a new one for you. I've since fixed the bug. I'll get a fix to you soon.

2016-01-03 17:58:09

Thanks. I've noticed something which I owe you an apology for, I keep commenting on the negatives before the positives, so I'll rectify that now.
I really like the system of combat you've gone for, it's different for the audiogaming market. It's interesting that you can hit the enemy a few times, and then move away, but you might still get hit, which makes the game have a nice learning curve and doesn't make enemies cannon fodder to defeat,which is a very good thing.

2016-01-03 18:09:38

Hi key. how do you make a dropbox link? when i create a link i get the following:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/wp4q4n7g0fozd … e.log?dl=0