2016-01-03 19:39:49

If you made a dropbox account before december 2013, you a public folder which would let you send links of the format which I send out. These are direct links, as compared to the newer ones which look like direct links but actually take a little longer because dropbox checks them first. Newer accounts don't have this foption.

I like to sleep, Sleep is good,
This is how I do it: Lie on a nice warm cozy bed, and dream dreams about how to rule the world!
Follow @TheGreatAthlon5 on twitter for humorous facts and game updates!
If you like my posts, thumb me up!

2016-01-03 21:07:27

hey this jumping system is buggy

2016-01-03 23:02:34

The game sounds realy great. Keep it up.

2016-01-04 03:33:52

the jumping system is smooth, not buggy, the hell.

Facts with Tom MacDonald, Adam Calhoun, and Dax
End racism
End division
Become united

2016-01-04 14:47:51

Hello,
@prajwal: Try jumping while running and don't let go of the arrow key while in the air, it's not like a super liam jump, it's more like perilous hearts or the gate.

2016-01-05 11:41:52

This may be a bug, cause nothing seems to happen when you're on the enemy's right when you throw the knife.

It only works when you're on their left.

2016-01-05 18:17:43

keyIsFull, I have one strange fawor. Can you do something with enemies, if I hit them, tri do something real. they must fall to the ground. and when the enemies hit me, I should fall to ground too. It would be great, if you can do some combos, like the weapon in bk 1. five hit normal, and last hit will do something good. big_smile. or some combos like in main stream game yakuza, or ninja gaiden. Sorry for my english, maybe I said something bad. big_smile.

2016-01-05 23:07:33

Or final fight too.

2016-01-06 15:00:47

Hi.
Cool game so far, if you continue like this, this could be an awesome game.
I like the fact that you plan to add in combos, makes unarmed combat so much fun and interesting.

Hail the unholy church of Satan, go share it's greatness.

2016-01-06 20:33:17

i m sorry i should run and hold left or write key?

2016-01-06 20:57:39

Instead of tapping the arrows when you are in the air, you press up while holding down left or right arrow. If you want to land early you can hold down arrow.

2016-01-06 21:25:29

Hello, I have only thing to say about this game, friggin awesome! The things that I like are the following: the need to make running jumps over pits, the combat system with the combos, plus the ability to use items such as the curing drinks if you find yourself in deep doodoo, and the ability to customize the keymap in game. The only issue I have is that the  blades are an instakill if you jump into them, even while they're off. Keep up the awesome work!

2016-01-06 22:44:26

The thing with the blades was the same in the first game. That's how he meant it to work. I could understand jumping into one since your own jump force would impale you but I would think you could still either jump over or crawl under it.

But wait, what's that? A transport! Saved am I! Hark, over here! Hey nonny non, please help!

2016-01-06 22:44:27

Oh, who noticed me as a voice? Who who who?  Rofl JK man, awesome game. Love it. Keep up the awesome work!

I've been going by Bryn, which is now reflected in my profile. Please do your best to respect this :) Mess ups are totally OK though, I don't mind and totally understand!
Follow on twitter! @ItsBrynify
Thanks, enjoy, thumbs up, share, like, hate, exist, do what ya do,
my website: brynify.me

2016-01-07 00:30:30

Yes mason, I see your voice like I'm your enemy. Háhaha I'm so...

73 Wj3u

2016-01-07 00:32:35

More like, I am your enemy. Fear me, or die. Mwahahahaha.

I've been going by Bryn, which is now reflected in my profile. Please do your best to respect this :) Mess ups are totally OK though, I don't mind and totally understand!
Follow on twitter! @ItsBrynify
Thanks, enjoy, thumbs up, share, like, hate, exist, do what ya do,
my website: brynify.me

2016-01-07 01:25:37

So, I can't get the combo to work, it just makes the you screwed up sound. I did change the keymap, because the default made no sense. I made punch left A and punch right S, and same for kick Z and kick right X but I still entered it just carrying over to the new keymap, it said to do F, J, U, J, F, and I carried that over to A, S, U, S, A. I tried everything, different speeds, completeing the second half when i landed from the jump, nothing.

End racism
End division
Become united

2016-01-07 02:35:19

I hope this isn't shaping up to be as needlessly complicated as some of those Dragon Strike Scrolls in Paladin of the Sky. And those only used one button. This from a guy who genuinely loved that game.

But wait, what's that? A transport! Saved am I! Hark, over here! Hey nonny non, please help!

2016-01-07 02:52:41

Well the big problems I had with dragonstrike scrolls were
1 you often eneded to have 100% accuracy when executing the scrolls to defeat bosses
2 the scrolls randomized themselves
Neither of those will be the case in BZr. Unarmed combos will be a perk for fighting unarmed; you'll be able to use other weapons to take enemies down, but I plan to make the unarmed combos worth a fair amount of points or benefit you in other ways without making them the only way to kill stuff. Oh and they won't randomize like the final corruption scrolls did. 3 or 4 hours of frustration with that made me realize that that was a bad idea.

I like to sleep, Sleep is good,
This is how I do it: Lie on a nice warm cozy bed, and dream dreams about how to rule the world!
Follow @TheGreatAthlon5 on twitter for humorous facts and game updates!
If you like my posts, thumb me up!

2016-01-07 07:37:47

I liked the idea but the implementation could have been better.

2016-01-07 16:13:41

brandon, to do the combo that's currently in the game it depends on what side you are on facing the enemy. If the enemy is to your left, you do a s u s a. If he's to your right, you do s a u a s.

I used to be a knee like you, then I took an adventurer in the arrow.

2016-01-07 21:00:56

oh, its one of those... heh

End racism
End division
Become united

2016-01-07 23:58:31

Hello,
Instead of pressing u, press the key you have for jump. This has recently been corrected in the readme, thankfully. I was very confused at first until I found that out.

2016-01-08 00:05:37

I have been pressing jump. Even the other way no matter what I do it doesn't work, I just get the bad sound. I wonder if i delete the keymap, if the game will generate the default one, that's all i can think of. It's weird

End racism
End division
Become united

2016-01-08 00:23:03

Don't attack too fast, but not too slow.
If the enemy is on your right, the default is:
j, f, jump, f, j. Sometimes it won't work because the enemy is too far away for the furthest hand to hit, or the enemy dies before you can manage it.