2015-11-10 20:10:18

Hi, I am multiple other people cannot seem to get gifts in the gift shop. It says that it's above. And when we go to it, we can't grab it with enter. Even if we jump up at it, we still can't seem to get it.   Also I have a suggestion. What about adding see creatures and plants to the ocean. And also what about the ability to possibly make a portable submarine. Maybe we can go deep into the ocean and see what kind of things we can find there.   But, we have to be very careful because there might be sharks or whales or other things.

2015-11-10 23:56:14

About sickness, no it's not supposed to kill you, I must have screwed something up. And you are supposed to be able to make wood tiles still, guess I screwed that up too, damn me and my lovely atempts to get rid of this god offle lag. Rofl. Anyway, i'll work on that.

I am a web designer, and a game developer. If you wish see me at http://www.samtupy.com

2015-11-11 08:05:11

Hello Sam,

Just wanted to say, excellent update!! Keep up the excellent work?

A report, however. People on the game are saying that the hospital, gift shop, and the general store do not spawn anything. And they say that rabbits aren't spawning either.

But anyways, great job, as always. You are awesome, and you do an awesome job coding and everything!! Thumbs up to you. big_smile

Portia.

2015-11-11 11:44:00

Hi Sam,

I just wanted to say that you are doing a great job on the game. I give you credit for creating the game.   I know that you are doing your best keep the great work.
Michelle.

2015-11-11 16:03:12

Thanks for this information, Sam. Will remember not to log onto the char that is sick until it is fixed, then. But I have an idea. Could we wake up when we are sick? our stumacks are hurting, we are puking all around, we can't just sleep it through.
When I last checked gift shop did spawn gifts, but that was yesterday. The giftshop is awsem, Sam, and also the new items, especially bikes and shilds! Axes are nice, but I still will stay with speers.

Yes, I definitely left the forum. Mhm. Why would you have any doubt?
Code 7 tips: https://forum.audiogames.net/topic/4010 … or-code-7/
Don't forget to be awesome!

2015-11-11 16:18:18 (edited by abdulrahman.essam 2015-11-11 16:21:16)

Hi Sam

I have been banned by The New Admin without A Reason and I got Fake wornings because there is A Guy called bashar kenedy and he always insulting anyone in this game and he talking about riligion and politics and I have to Insult him

also naday didn't ban Bashar Kenedy, i think

Sam please unban me I Wanna Play this Game and it's my favourite game

Also Demote Naday, She isn't  good Admin, She Abused the ban power

who laughed in the begining cried in the end

2015-11-11 17:17:31

Didn't see most of the situation myself, but if someone is insulting you, insulting back is exactly what you shouldn't do. Hope basher got banned though, he really is annoying. I think it is best to ask Naday about all this, and I really hope she will stay an admin, she really is a good one.

2015-11-11 17:50:54 (edited by abdulrahman.essam 2015-11-11 17:54:32)

She didn't ban this guy, and my friend carl told me that Bashar kenany  was there  before 3 days ago  talking about terrorist orgenisation

also: i know Naday before 1 year ago, and she is really bad girl

anyway: i wanna know what the reason behind this ban, i didn't do something wrong. me and my friend alex  were joking when we said that we will hack stw and we'll delete 10 codes

also i'm joking when i said that I'm using a lag to multiply items

2015-11-11 18:13:28

I am not sure what exactly you ment with "Bad girl" but, from what I know of Naday, she never bans without reason and doesn't give permanent banns that often.
Joked? Some things are better if they are not even being joked about. The worst thing to do if you even are cheating is to say that you are. Joking about hacking someone isn't joking at all.
Anyway, I shouldn't allways reply to this tipe of things, because I am not an admin or anything and this might just start being annoying to Sam. I don't want that.

2015-11-11 19:29:13 (edited by abdulrahman.essam 2015-11-11 19:34:01)

i've been banned permanently because of these  Jokes and because I insulted bashar kenedy

also I didn't Hack the server

from what i ment that naday  accused me of Moltuple accounts, wich it isn't true, and also she didn't have any proofs

2015-11-11 19:50:12

I'm loving the new update. I haven't played the game that offten. So could someone please describe to me how to make a boat and a paddle? I also forgot how to make a bow and arrow but I'll try and figure that out. As far as forging goes do we have to be in the city to collect metal for it, and when hunting a rabbit do we track it like we would track everything else?

Audio game king

2015-11-11 19:59:07

To get information about most of the items and how to make them, check this topic:
http://forum.audiogames.net/viewtopic.php?id=17163
There is a list in post 2. I plan to update it for the new items when I can and also update the locations list I made.
You can't get metal from the city, you can get it in the camping ground.
To check if there are any animals near you, press a. you track them like players, or ... you can't track them. Those things muve to fast for that.
BTW, I wish for a sleeping rabbit. Currently they allways have loads of energy and are only on main land where there is allways grass and water close to their short feet. And they are laughing at us.

2015-11-12 00:11:44

@abdul and your false identity of alex vorsky, naday banned you for very good reasons. I refuse to start drama on this forum so I won't go into it here, but we've talked about this, and posting here won't help you. I don't allow impersonaters, or for that matter, liers onto my game. I again am going to shut up right here about it, if you wanna talk we do it over pm's. But I will say that yes, I have proof. Anyway... Item spawning fixed, and sick bug fixed... and wood tile bug also fixed. Enjoy.

I am a web designer, and a game developer. If you wish see me at http://www.samtupy.com

2015-11-12 10:09:46

Hi Sam, Sean here. Now I'm not getting the sound when you're close enough to items on the ground that you can basically see. Or I'm not also getting the sound for when you go to far away. I don't know why this is happening, but those sounds no longer play for me.

2015-11-12 17:08:08 (edited by abdulrahman.essam 2015-11-12 17:09:50)

Hi Sam

About Alex Vorsky: He isn't My Account, and You don't have Proof about It

It's True that sometimes I have Same IP of Alex Vorsky, or Sometimes Alex Vorsky has  Same My Real IP, or sometimes Me and Alex have  different IPs

but: that's not mean if We have Same IP means that Alex is My Account

My Friend Alex is Connecting remotely to My PC and I allowed Him to Do so Because I Trust Him

also He allowed Me to Connect to His PC

Sometimes Alex is playing this game using My PC when I'm away or sometimes We Both Play at the same Connectionand PC

also: Naday didn't know that, because when she knew my  shared IP with Alex she thought that alex is My Account

I hope everyone will Understand

2015-11-13 04:11:12

wow Sam! it is laggy, but overall, new update is fun!

good day
togira
sorry for my bad english

2015-11-13 23:19:25

hello where can I find mints?

I used to be a knee like you, then I took an adventurer in the arrow.

2015-11-14 17:45:27

The best way to find mints is gifts at the current moment. In the next update though, there will be vending machines in like the gass station, but it'll cost money there.

2015-11-14 21:13:46

I got stuck in one place and can not move. my nic raiden. sorry for my English.

2015-11-14 21:27:43

current location: unknown area

2015-11-14 22:10:28

@raiden, maybe try asking the admins if they can help you? just say in the chat something like: "hello, is there maybe an admin that could help me, I am stuck in unknown area" There is usually at least 1 admin or master online.

2015-11-14 22:38:50

Hi all, this message is specifically for Sam. I am a request from a new player. She's very much into slot machines and was wondering if it was possible that you might be able to add something to that effect somewhere possibly in the fishing village or something like that? Let me know what you think.   Like if you play the slots and it lands on three of one thing or another you would get different things such as coins or maybe cups or fish or something along those lines.

2015-11-15 07:23:24

Hmmm... Intresting! I will consider a /slot command! Anyway guys... Let's just say... Kiss lag goodbuy! Also, no more offle data use! The bandwidth is so much improved it's well, amazing! We got 52 players on for a second and still had no lag! None! Yes it doesn't count if you have slow internet, but on the server side of things... No! More! Lag! Woot woot woot woot woot woot woot! I spent 11 hours today recoding like half of stw's internals and well... Success! The lag has been cleared successfully! big_smile big_smile big_smile I love this! Hope you all enjoy!

2015-11-15 09:29:19

oh my goodness... guys, infinit gifts which easy to get... isn't that enough for you? slot machines? geting cups, fish and other stuff? what the hell, just stop it! please! because it seems you, sam, try to make this game easier and easier, one day it will be the easiest audiogame, every player will be able to play it cause he doesn't need any skill such as reaction, the ability to think, to research. there's already no fighting players, later there will be no surviving at all, that's where the game is going to. but, you know, sometimes you need to learn how to do something, you need to have experience in audiogames for playing most of audiogames. dammit... i just don't know what else to say or how to say it differently. this game has been much more interesting at the beginning of its way, and then lamers started to yel like "oh my gosh, everyone is killing me, please add the pk system, i can't play!" or this quote, i love it: "sam i want play your game, i don't like rota system, plese rota system back or i don't play this game". so, survive the wild is not survive the wild that old players knew or thought about it. it isn't surviving, it's just a sandbox for kids. and if you wanted for this, go ahead.

we are the strongest! we are the weapon of the force! we are one!
my name is darth scorp!

2015-11-15 11:43:34

The fact that I did not react in chat sad