2015-10-16 09:10:48

The way I did it was to just follow Louise as closely as I could, I didn't have much trouble once I figured out what to do. Sprint to the boat, double tap to take out the sword, swipe up, then immediately start running forward and you should make it out.
I'm waiting for my friend's Wifi to cooperate, we plan to record a gameplay together when it does. If it's still acting up by the end of the weekend I'll just record one alone. Either way I'll post it here when done.

Make more of less, that way you won't make less of more!
If you like what you're reading, please give a thumbs-up.

2015-10-16 13:47:31

Hi all,
So a friend just asked me for help with the game on his Samsung phone. Apparently the pinch gesture for the shield isn't very stable, he says the shield goes up even when he is holding his fingers in the pinched position. I have never had this problem on my IOS device. Could this somehow be more finicky for Android users?

2015-10-16 14:51:11

depends on phone and/or tablet i'm afraid.

2015-10-16 19:04:39

Hello all. I don't know if it has come up before, but I'm stuck at the instalation stage. I installed the app, opened it, and followed the steps untill it asked for an internet connection for downloading something related to my prefered language(English) once I double tapped here, it said "download in progress", and for some 5 hours, it's been saying that. this my third time trying this, and no luck so far. yes, the mobile net around here is not that good, but still...? incase this is no problem with the app itself amd is a problem of bad internet, is there some way by which I can get the language files? like downloading them to my PC and transfering them to the phone? FYI, I'm using an android device with kitkat.

friends:
come and join my
facebook group!

2015-10-17 08:03:27

Normally the game will give you a progress indicator, it'll announce the progress every 10 percent. So if the game never speaks a progress indicator, you're in trouble. On my connection it took about 4 minutes to download roughly 300 mb of files. I don't think there is any other way to download them.

2015-10-17 08:12:37

ahoy all
I haven't really had any time at all to play this game and others sinse I last posted, but I have managed to cross the boat level and keep dieing on the level after that. From today onwards I'm quite free so lets see if and when I'm able to beat this game.
@Chandu, I don't really know how the internet around you happens to be,but don't use 2g to download anything. the game in total seems to be about 200 to 300 mb that's including the initial download on IOS should be around the same for android I'd guess
If you have internet access besides your mobile internet (anything better than 2g should have no problems,though)  a router would allow you to setup a wifi network through which not only your pc/laptop would be able to use the internet but any other device that you choose to connect to wifi,too.

@raygrote I'm looking forward to your playthrough and your explanation for  discarding the shield was excellent! lets see if I can manage to trip em bastards...

Slightly ot,but has anyone noticed apps on IOS are generally more bigger as compared to android?
grryf

Of all sad words of tongue or pen, the saddest are these, ‘It might have been.
Follow me on twitter

2015-10-17 18:53:52

I personally haven't noticed this but I'm not on an Android device. Still waiting for my friend Manny to sort out some things before we record a playthrough. Meh...

2015-10-18 04:51:49

This is a great game! I am on the narrow ice burgs it works great on android.

I make podcasts for the VI cast podcast. The VI cast covers demo's of audio games, apps and programs for windows and android.

2015-10-18 11:55:22

Hai all, i went past alley, and now i am trying to finish the roof top chase. It is pruving a little defficult, even though i swipe my Iphone is'nt responding fast enough, and i am getting hit by arrows as well. Any tips would help thanks. best regards

2015-10-18 17:32:12

Hi,
I had a lot of trouble with that level too. What worked for me was doing really quick dramatic swipes, almost from one end of the screen to the other. You do have to be really quick with your reflexes.

2015-10-18 18:59:20

Hi.
This game is fantastic and amazing! It's really cool that it's free and we can support the developers by buying lives. I wouldn't mind paying a lot for this awesome game, because it is, in my opinion, very unique.
Have you noticed how the echo sounds changes when turning around? It's like you can hear where the buildings are placed... It's cool how the sounds are getting lower when using the shield.
The voice acting is awesome for a free game. Remember that this game is not only in english but also in frensh. Regarding the voice acting, I have noticed that Louise and other characters don't always says the same thing, and if you load the same level again, they might say something different. There are really a lot of sentences which has been recorded in both languages.
I'm currently fighting the demon, and I'll say I have got so much more gameplay out of this free game than I ever had expected. Some people are saying that the game is short. I don't agree. Not for a free game. I really like the difficulty, the controls and especially the way the battles works.
I really hope to see more games from those awesome developers in the future. They are really bringing audio gaming up to a new level in my opinion.

Best regards SLJ.
Feel free to contact me privately if you have something in mind. If you do so, then please send me a mail instead of using the private message on the forum, since I don't check those very often.
Facebook: https://facebook.com/sorenjensen1988
Twitter: https://twitter.com/soerenjensen

2015-10-18 20:02:15

Hi,
How do I get passed the level where guards chase you with their horses, in the king's sidle?

2015-10-19 09:44:45

Not sure if anyone is aware of this, since I didn't see it mentioned in this topic. But I may have just overlooked it. Anyway, an update to this game was released about 3 days ago which supposedly improves the fighting tutorial and updated the credits.

2015-10-21 23:14:10

hey who is entrested in recorde play walk thrue this game i cann help you i have wify iff you want recorde ad me on skype i will help you my all blind nice cool friends that game is nice ilove it  ad me on skype iloveprajwal skype i   d

2015-10-23 01:45:10

I love this game. It is awesome. I now learned to use shield blocking. I hought it was a pinch out gesture. Later on I as fighting a monster and ended up screaming out loud because I kept getting hit. And like in any game when I die I have to calm down. I ended up with one life left and were going nooo!

I live to crochet!

2015-10-23 14:20:23

how to play trees mission i cannot do that

2015-10-25 16:46:05 (edited by Hrvoje 2015-10-25 18:19:08)

I'm currently on that mission and I've lost a fiew free and all 5 purchased lives.
I'm able to avoid about 5 obstacles and then I die.
Edit: I was able to complete a mission this time. I haven't realised that I have to jump when Louise says "look ahead".

2015-10-25 21:23:37

same problem here what i have to do i dont know

2015-10-25 22:18:42

Hi.
After a lot of tries, I managed to complete the game. Wow, this game is fantastic, and I must say that I like the ending a lot...

Best regards SLJ.
Feel free to contact me privately if you have something in mind. If you do so, then please send me a mail instead of using the private message on the forum, since I don't check those very often.

2015-10-26 01:51:06

Guys, how do i change the language? i can't find it in option.

2015-10-26 09:29:11

I think you need to change the language by changing your phones language to Frensh for example. I think they have removed the language option from the options menu, but I'm not sure.

Best regards SLJ.

2015-10-27 17:51:36

hi, unfortunately, there is no way to change languages.
changing the phone's language won't work, the game will still use the language that you've downloaded when you run the game for the first time. if you want to use another language for the game, the only option is to remove the game and download the french language.

going in to the wilds, collecting pokedex, and capturing them are my kind of thing,
training them, making them evolve, and generally making them stronger is my ultimate goal,
fighting other manamon tamers, winning the tournament, and fighting octoros are what these manamons like to do,
and ultimately, I become the master of mana!

2015-10-28 23:03:27

I can't seem to get passed the one where she says to go right, and left. I slide down to duck and it doesn't work. I know to jump, but I can't seem to get passed the trees except the ones when I go left or right.

2015-10-29 00:31:21

This level needs a lot of concentration and fast reaction. It took me some time to beat this level.
I had a lot of retries to beat the alley scene as well, but to my surprise, I lost only two lives in a gardroom scene. I was constantly walking very slow and even Louise didn't tell me to hurry up.
But, I personally wouldn't agree that the boss is easy to beat. I'm now on that final fight and I still can't win since his attacks are much faster than with other enemies, and he takes some more health as well.
But I'll keep practicing, and I'll hopefully get him soon.
However, getting a guardsman in the prison after the roof top chase scene by just punching him once was very easy for me. I even can't believe how could he die with a single punch. I would rather assume that I've put him in an unconsciousness.

2015-10-29 09:28:12

waders1987 wrote:

I can't seem to get passed the one where she says to go right, and left. I slide down to duck and it doesn't work. I know to jump, but I can't seem to get passed the trees except the ones when I go left or right.

You don't have to swipe down but up to jump.

Best regards SLJ.