2015-09-03 06:11:45

Hi guys, so my next small release is here! Enjoy a game whare you have a quite intresting aray of weapons, a bazarre array of different items, and an online scoreboard to top it off, then you might want to give this a try. More info is on the page, and in the help screen in the program. This is a self executable, the game simply uses sapi and is in one simple executable, another kind of cool thing. Anyway, http://www.samtupy.com/games/bloodshed.exe and for the scoreboards, http://www.samtupy.com/scoreboards/view … =bloodshed and guys, I hope you enjyo and both of those links can be accessed from samtupy.com as well!

I am a web designer, and a game developer. If you wish see me at http://www.samtupy.com

2015-09-03 07:14:36

Hi.

This is a nice little game. I will be passing the time on this one smashing enemies.

I think it would be kind of cool, if you could smash other things too, for example, walls, statues and so on, but I don't know how that would work in the game.

Oh and an ally would be cool too.

This game is really nice. Keep up the awesome work.

I'm gone for real :)

2015-09-03 08:17:23

omg going to try this out big_smile

ReferenceError: Signature is not defined.

2015-09-03 08:26:00

a nice game in deed. can you please add a confirmation when pressing escape? I was so frustrated when I pressed it by accident and it exited my game... I could have beaten the highest score big_smile

“Get busy living or get busy dying.”
Stephen King

2015-09-03 08:46:46

veery funny! I hope you will update it with more funny stuff. Maybe it would be nice to have different randoomly generated areas. This area is something like forest where it is sometimes not so easy to hear the enemys walking. Starting with all the weapons is a little bit easy i think. Knife and pistol would be anough for starting. Oh and bring in a little upgrade so you can reload even if you got ammo left.
Keep up this good work!

2015-09-03 09:08:24

I get an error when posting my score. Any idea why this is happening? It could be my computer again, remember it won't let me play survive the wild. IT's probably my computer, but I just thought I'd give it a shot.
Also, it doesn't seem like the health packs do much, I had to take like four of them before my health started going up.

"I've learned that this life's not just a game, just a line, between the pleasures and the pain." - Aaron Lewis

2015-09-03 09:20:47

Position 1: mastodont had a score of 61188  points.  that's me hehehe... damn my game crashed due to too many enemies that's why I lost... there were so many sounds playing that it couldn't keep up. so I guess this is the limit lols...

“Get busy living or get busy dying.”
Stephen King

2015-09-03 09:27:48

Hello.
Very nice little game.
I really enjoyed playing it in my small breaks at work.
2 things:
1. the R key for reloading isn't mentioned in the help section.
2. Please add a key to check the number of remaining health packs. Because, at the moment we cannot check how many health packs we have.
I really like to see the game expands. For example, you can add a shop in the game, with very high amount of game points to buy special items that aren't available from the game.  Of course they might be very expensive for not to make the game easy.

All the best,
Adel, Akbari.

2015-09-03 11:58:30

hey Sam
Great to see new game from you! I will download and give it a try.

Follow me on Mastodon.

2015-09-03 14:01:29

Hi
Good game Sam, but when I tried to post my score, and after you said posting score big_smile, it says that there's a problem posting your score, and my internet connection works very well. Tried that again, still the same problem. And Sam, I have a suggestion: if the shotgun doesn't hit multiple enemies, can you make it do that? Since the real shotgun does so.

Kind regards!

Add me on battle.net and let's have fun, region is Europe, my BattleTag is: Hajjar#21470
By reading my post, you agree to my terms and conditions :P

2015-09-03 14:05:57

Well well well, I think MR. Sam has a bit of a sadistic streak in him... wahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Facts with Tom MacDonald, Adam Calhoun, and Dax
End racism
End division
Become united

2015-09-03 14:07:10

Hi again,
Sorry, about posting score, I've realized that the problem because of the space I put. It works.

Kind regards!

Add me on battle.net and let's have fun, region is Europe, my BattleTag is: Hajjar#21470

2015-09-03 16:00:45

I tried it. I'm not exactly good though ... I think I got to up to 59, or something like that, heh. Nice game!

Yes, I definitely left the forum. Mhm. Why would you have any doubt?
Code 7 tips: https://forum.audiogames.net/topic/4010 … or-code-7/
Don't forget to be awesome!

2015-09-03 17:46:46

Wow nice Game

It's really Cool

but There are many Keys You forgot to Add in the Helpscrean

who laughed in the begining cried in the end

2015-09-03 19:53:35

Yay, I made number 1 with a score of 74000. Why? Because there is a very small update available, nearly proventing the sound pool flooding bug, and enemies spawn a bit slower. Now people should be able to get amazing scores, hahaha! Simply redownload and there ya go!

I am a web designer, and a game developer. If you wish see me at http://www.samtupy.com

2015-09-03 19:55:34

Oh and also, I have added the health packs command, k. And I recommend reading the help again, I have documented way more keys.

2015-09-03 20:33:14

I made number one with a very high score, muahahahahahahahaha, muhahahahahahahahahahahammad Hajjar big_smile.

Kind regards!

2015-09-03 20:34:22

Wawawawawawhat, ninininininineteen million? This person kicked me to number 2. Oh.

Kind regards!

2015-09-03 20:45:16

You guys realised that first person simply cheated, I will clear his entry from the scoreboard and make it so that cheating isn't able to easily happen. How did you mannage to get 400000 lol.

2015-09-03 20:47:20

this game is excellent! cool game!

2015-09-03 21:11:02

The eemies take waaaaay too long to spawn in the beginning I find myself waiting around for stuff to spawn. Maybe increase that a bit.

The universe is a rain storm. We are droplets sent to quench the problems of the world, yet we are blown sideways by the winds of distractions.

2015-09-03 21:12:22

Hello. Well the game isn't bad at all, keep it up. I've tried it, but I'm sick these few days so I've decided to give myself a quick death by my mines since I couldn't wait that long for ennemies big_smile big_smile big_smile, kidding. Anyways, it's a little thingy so that if someone's bored and wanna spend some time, he can give this a shot.

2015-09-03 23:05:45

hey sam could you add different difficulty levels such as easy medium and hard where the more difficult the faster enemies come at you and the more enemies there are, also more items come faster but you lose health a bit faster and stuff? make it more challenging or faster paced for those who want faster or more difficult?

2015-09-04 00:03:32

hey sam can you also make it so home turns music to maximum and the end key mutes music? also with a cool game like this can you add some diferent ambients while fighting like you could choose forest, giant wrestling ring, and when you beat an enemy or are fighting them the crowd cheers more? also it would be cool to choose our own music. I would choose heavy metal or hard metal rock music while playing this game. just keep it low in the background.

2015-09-04 00:33:44

hey sam for numbers 9 and 0 could you add a flamethrower and chainsaw? just thinking of even more things to make it even more fun! And for enemies further away maybe could you put in a rocket launcher? also giving the enemies the same or similar weapons would be fun. like when you hear a rocket coming you could hold in down arrow to crouch or duck. also jumping is fun but it would be more fun to have stuff you have to jump over. maybe put in lava pits you hold in up arrow and rapidly press right arrow to jump over it sometimes enemies jump then and sometimes they don't. then you could hear them scream as they burn up and die.