2015-08-24 23:41:51

Oh I'm totally serious! I put in the "The" before the loot ranking system an I never planned on getting a title. Now I just find it bothersome to see "The" before my name. If this is actually possible I'll do it!

2015-08-26 15:14:36

Hi aprone, can you please import all my robocop data to my basilisk char? I want all that, but i like the name basilisk better and i don't want to level that char all the way to level 66.

I am the blind jedi, I use the force to see. I am the only blind jedi.

2015-08-28 18:52:46

Ok I want to warn y'all about a nasty little bug I just encountered on my HC char Death. I had a bit over 1100 HP, medium armor, points maxed and what not. I was going through the sub 3 sewer joyfully slaying zombies left and right.
As I started up the stairs to the roof however something strange happened. As soon as I hit the landing the game seemed to pause for a split second. Of course it's right at the spot where the zombies wait above the landing. If you've spent much time on sub 3 you know what i'm talking about.
Anyway, the two or 3 zombies hit me and the little voice went off saying my health was low. I checked and was at 20%. I had more than 1100 health before I rounded that corner. Somehow all my armor had come off in this process as well.
I decided to check my inventory and wile most of my armor and weapons are still there I lost all of my 7.62, 5.56, 30 cal, and .45 ammo. I was somewhere in the range of 45K of the 5.56. I had a bit over 30K7.62, something like 50K .30 cal which I don't really care about, and like 23K .45.
Those of you on HC know how long it's going to take me to rebuild all of that. I'm not asking for my ammo to just be restored, I can re build, I just wanted to warn you all that somewhere out there, maybe still on sub 3, a very nasty bug  is lurking waiting to get you naked and try to get you killed while it consumes your ammo.
Consider yourselves warned!

2015-08-29 13:09:37

Wow shit. Nasty bug. I'm sorry to hear you've lost that much stuff...

Best regards SLJ.
Feel free to contact me privately if you have something in mind. If you do so, then please send me a mail instead of using the private message on the forum, since I don't check those very often.
Facebook: https://facebook.com/sorenjensen1988
Twitter: https://twitter.com/soerenjensen

2015-08-30 07:02:24

Hi.
I can confirm this bug for sure.
I played swamp for like 5 hours with a friend yesterday. We were on a mission where he died. Like one minute after, I got chased like crazy, and I ran to the truck to retreeve from the mission. I pulled out my minigun to keep myself alive, which I somehow managed to do, and one second before I would have died, I managed to flee from the mission. I was kind of puzzled about how I got damaged so badly. My health was around 9%, and I had all high armor.
Back in the safezone, I noticed that all of my armor had been ripped off, one pease was broken and all my weapons was empty of bullets, which they wasn't for sure before that happened.
Weird stuff is happening for sure, and I think this happens if there are too many zombies, you got attacked too much at once or something simular.

Best regards SLJ.
Feel free to contact me privately if you have something in mind. If you do so, then please send me a mail instead of using the private message on the forum, since I don't check those very often.

2015-08-30 20:43:37

Hey guys,

I've got a short question. Can somebody tell me which of the new weapons are inplemented in the game already, so that I can try them out in a campaign. That would be awesome! For example the M2, GP100, Blackhawk, Eagle, RPG7 and Scorpion. Sorry fro the question, but I haven't played for a long time now and I really don't wanna get through the whole changelog!

- JoeFoeGames
Visit
YouTube, Facebook, Twitter
to be up to the latest News.

2015-09-02 20:15:09

does anyone have a working download link for swamp? aprone's server is being wierd and every zip file i download from there is eing cerupted. Thanks.

But sometimes the world is better without sight...
Because You can see the world how it really is...
Dark.

2015-09-03 01:48:32

Hi,

what map do i find AK47 and bayanet for that? Because i just had one and i died in a mission in a rather confusing way.

I am the blind jedi, I use the force to see. I am the only blind jedi.

2015-09-03 09:16:05

Hi.
The AK47 can be found on map5. I'm not sure about the bayonet which fits to the weapon.

Best regards SLJ.

2015-09-03 21:55:29

ok, so, i am trying to run swamp in wine for mac and it says that IE settings have blocked the connection or something like that. how do i fix this?

But sometimes the world is better without sight...
Because You can see the world how it really is...
Dark.

2015-09-09 05:09:48

Hi! I'm very happy because I already have my 5 chars with title! big_smile
I don't know if I'm the first player that has them, but yes know that I'm the first on my friend list.
Anyway, I only come to warn the players and Aprone that the trade has a big bug.
I don't know if it has happened you, but I happened twice to me.
By making trade I have often lost completely my items. So, sometimes I give half of my items or less to other players, and the rest of my items disappears.
Previously I had not reported this because items that lost, were not as important but... well, This time I lost many important items like my 4 pieces of Apronic armor. (Apronic Vest, Apronic Helmet, Apronic Shoulder pads and Apronic Belt) and my title weapons. This bug happened with my char Glein.
I did not lose everything as on other occasions, but ... I ... yes I would like that I get back my stuff. Please, Aprone.
And then, if possible, will fix this bug tongue
Thank you very much for reading.
Best regards,
Cristian.
Ho, sorry for my english.

Cristian.

2015-09-13 12:28:25

I'm using win 10 and trying to use Swamp, and I'm also getting something about my IE security settings. Is this a common thing?

Ironic, as I don't use IE.

2015-09-22 12:53:40

hi aprone, i have a suggestion that people may like or not, i think the game should have a running count of the game overall kills, say every 5 mill or so, the person who hits that 5 mill kill gets a special item say an apronic piece of armour or may jump say 10 levels, i found it interesting when we had the 10 mill challenge so i know it could be done. would mamke the game that little more playable for people to think they could get apronic armour as a prize not to mention the fact that it doesn't mean that you could give out stuff when your on the server let the players ern the equipment.
also i have a suggestion for lootpoints, the higher the map, the higher the points, so for example map 1 would give you 1 point, whilst map 5 would give you yes you guessed it 5 points. keep up the grand work.hi aprone, i have a suggestion that people may like or not, i think the game should have a running count of the game overall kills, say every 5 mill or so, the person who hits that 5 mill kill gets a special item say an apronic piece of armour or may jump say 10 levels, i found it interesting when we had the 10 mill challenge so i know it could be done. would mamke the game that little more playable for people to think they could get apronic armour as a prize not to mention the fact that it doesn't mean that you could give out stuff when your on the server let the players ern the equipment.
also i have a suggestion for lootpoints, the higher the map, the higher the points, so for example map 1 would give you 1 point, whilst map 5 would give you yes you guessed it 5 points. keep up the grand work.

2015-09-22 19:19:09

hi?
i think that should be cool
that makes game more playable.
and that might be example
if you running in the danger maps?  you may get more higher lootpoints.

2015-09-22 20:15:40

Hey folks. I posted this a while ago but it looks like it's time to share it again.
Below is a Dropbox link to a file I made a while ago with locations of all the armor and weapons that are specific to certain maps. At this point I'm pretty sure it's all correct but if you see something wrong holler at me.
Happy swamping!
https://www.dropbox.com/s/j3rqs73i10xm8 … .html?dl=0

2015-09-24 06:03:51

So there's a handful of us online right now and everyone is experiencing horrible lag. Changing maps takes an extremely long time and while looting I can go no more than 10 tiles if I'm lucky before everything freezes for about 3 or 4 seconds.
I'm not sure what is going on but it's not just me now and people are having items vanish from inventory.
Hopefully something like a server reset can take care of this.
Fingers crossed.

2015-09-26 12:44:03

hello, How did you people fix the items disappearing bug? Because its getting really annoying that my inventory keeps disappearing accept for an empty glok, an axe, and sometimes a glitched ak 47 or m240.

I used to be a knee like you, then I took an adventurer in the arrow.

2015-09-26 15:23:12 (edited by revan 2015-09-26 15:26:00)

hi guys
i've been lately busy, what happened the server why  laggy
game slowly responding
I have in my work place 35 megabyte internet connection
when i'm trying to connect  that takes long 30 secs or more

2015-09-26 18:33:40

Connor142, believe it or not but there has not been a confirmed case of vanishing items for many many months.  Each person I've checked since then (who claimed items has vanished) still had them when I took the time to go check on the server.  It is possible that you're experiencing something different than those other people, but this is the first time it has been brought to my attention.

When your stuff vanishes next, please contact me so I can check on your character.  Also, please contact me when it happens and not weeks later.  I get a lot of times when people report some sort of bug, like "my AK47 shoots funny every time, can you check it for me?", and when I go to check it they don't even have an AK47.  They'll reply with something like "Oh yeah, I sold it 2 weeks ago because I thought it was bugged."  So of course I wonder why they waited to tell me about it, and how they think I am going to check it since they got rid of it a long time ago, haha!

Revan, I don't know why the server would be laggy.  Are other players experiencing this same lag?

- Aprone
Please try out my games and programs:
Aprone's software

2015-09-26 19:11:11

yes, I'm having occasional spells of lag, where all sounds stop for 3 or 4 seconds before continuing to play. Also, when I log in, I sometimes get this lag, but its not really lag, its a freazing of the hole game. This also happens if I go between maps.

2015-09-26 19:27:25

If you're getting lag with your sounds, it means your client is lagging and not the server.  Delays when going between maps could be either the client or the server, but since you're definitely getting client lag (proven by the sounds), my first guess is that it is also being caused by client lag.

- Aprone
Please try out my games and programs:
Aprone's software

2015-09-26 20:48:51

I have the lags too, sometimes all thinks are freezing for 2-3 seconds (zombies are standing in front of me, nothing happens pressing the keyboard or mouse keys etc. so everything is frozen). Sometimes it even sounds like walking slower a lot.

2015-09-26 20:50:09

oh yes, and zombies seem to like to just stop for no reason. Then they just stand around moaning and groaning for braaaains, untill someone kills them.

2015-09-28 22:25:32

hi,
I am looting in map 4 some weapons myself
and game not responding 2 3 seconds
i want to know that is a bug or it's my computer's fault  big_smile

2015-09-29 16:15:15

hi,
and excuse for my second post?
i wanted let you know?
when you restarting server lag fixing 1 2 hour
after lag coming again
here is my example that will happens in the maps