2015-02-28 00:28:31

Dead or Alive 5: Last Round is definitely playable. I played the original dead or alive 5, and the game hasn't changed that much. It's pretty fun, and recommended for anyone who likes action games.

Discord: clemchowder633

2015-02-28 07:37:05

how about dragon ball: xenoverse? is this one have movement or just cutscenes and fights?

going in to the wilds, collecting pokedex, and capturing them are my kind of thing,
training them, making them evolve, and generally making them stronger is my ultimate goal,
fighting other manamon tamers, winning the tournament, and fighting octoros are what these manamons like to do,
and ultimately, I become the master of mana!

2015-02-28 08:41:57

That one I don't know. Haven't tried it yet...

2015-02-28 09:30:09

@Ruhan, yeah, it is indeed, full of menus but when he needs to buy any player or change the team he asks a sited person. Then matches can be played. But he is an old PS3 user, certainly since it was released.

For those who'd like to change the platform or anything they would like to do on PC, I think you are wrong because PS3 and xbox have already more games and are supposed to do a better performance at different games. Also there might be special techniques, but this time not using some boring keyboard shortcuts. smile

I'd recommend you to watch any "Gameplay" of Battle field 4". It's awesome!
But I don't think we can play it.

2015-02-28 13:06:08 (edited by hanif 2015-02-28 13:13:57)

well, after some watching of dragon ball: xenoverse, I discovered something that there are new mode, called toki toki city.
in this mode, you will get a series of quests and a side quest, weather you play offline or you can join with your friends in an online mode.
but I think this mode won't be accessible, since this one is full of movements and menus.
but, I'm not sure if this one is the main mode of the game, or it's an aditional story mode.
I also see some story mode gameplay, and the cutscenes are pretty good, I think the mode is only fights and anime-based cutscenes.
before you start the fight, you'll hear someone speaking to you with a radio message, this indicates the mission that you have to do, like defeating the seyan radits and help goku fight enemies.
I'll try to test this mode once the download of the game is completed and I'll let you know if this game is playable or not.
also, has anyone tried dynasty warriors 8: empires? if yes, is it playable?

going in to the wilds, collecting pokedex, and capturing them are my kind of thing,
training them, making them evolve, and generally making them stronger is my ultimate goal,
fighting other manamon tamers, winning the tournament, and fighting octoros are what these manamons like to do,

2015-02-28 14:13:05

Hello,
I will be very interested to know your thoughts about xenoverse. Remember though, you will have to create your character avatar first, so you will probably need sighted help. However,y ou will be able to change your character's voice so you will be able to make him or her your own.

2015-02-28 18:20:07

Hi everyone. I've seen some more videos about xenoverse, the main mode of the game. You're exactly right, the first thing to do is creating a character, which is impossible without sighted help.
For the actual game itself, you have quests to do that involves exploring the city, which is also impossible to do.
I can clearly say, this one will never be playable, except for the fighting part.
So, unfortunately this one  must be skipped.

2015-03-04 14:19:02

Hi all,
Can anyone give a link to the latest version of ClipReader? The one that Boy or whoever gave it to me in December it did not run and gave an error I don't get. What do you need for ClipReader? The one that Bladestorm had worked like a charm and I'm getting someone into Steam who currently does not have it.
Thanks.

2015-03-04 14:21:13

Clipreader requires say tools, which I don't have.. but both of them should be found pretty easily. clipboard 2 sapi is an alternative, if you don't mind using it and going through one menu to get it working.

2015-03-04 16:55:23

more mortal combat X news: now you can play the game not only on consoles, but you can also play on mobile devices.
warner bros announced that the mobile version of the game will have unlocking cards ability, multyplayer fighting, either online or via bluetooth, and all of the features that are in console version are presented.
the good thing is the game is entirely free to play, but the bad thing is, I think this one won't be accessible with screen readers.
for the release date, it will be same as the release of the PC and console version, which is on april fourteenth,.
also, for all of you who are MGS fans, now it's a big event for the upcoming metal gear solid game, which is metal gear solid V: the phantom pain.
the big event I think is the release date of the game will be revealed, so wait for that and hope this game is playable.

2015-03-04 17:09:54

Metal gear solid 4 was not playable, so I don't think 5 will be either... neither was metal gear rising. And the mobile game is not a fighting game but a card battle game similar to the injustice game, and it's definitely not playable.

2015-03-04 22:58:19

Sounds cool. Maybe there will be a kind of accessibility moe in the new MK game just like in Injustice? I don't think so, but there is a small hope.

Best regards SLJ.
Feel free to contact me privately if you have something in mind. If you do so, then please send me a mail instead of using the private message on the forum, since I don't check those very often.
Facebook: https://facebook.com/sorenjensen1988
Twitter: https://twitter.com/soerenjensen

2015-03-05 00:16:50

I hope so, but to be honest I doubt it. Injustice only had that because a rattlehead got right up close and personal to talk to them about it, whether it gets into MK X will be the question. Here's hoping for the best, but I'm not holding my hopes up considering the tower challenges will be changing and new ones added every now and then, weekly I heard, which makes it a nightmare for us.

2015-03-05 07:44:12

2 more characters revealed in MKX, kenshi and jony cage.
also, brutality is now return in this game, hope it will be more great.

2015-03-14 19:12:26

bringing the topic back, I'm here to report some more news for mortal combat X:
recently, I open IGN and I'm quite surprised with the news: mortal combat X delayed on PS3 and Xbox 360, but all 3 versions(PS4, Xbox one, and PC) were uneffected.
the developer for the ps3 and Xbox 360 is not netherrealms anymore, but now it's replaced by high voltage software, said the director of warner brothers. interactive entertainment to IGN.
for the good news, 2 more characters revealed, kenshi shinok and one more, I don't know the name of it.

2015-03-15 05:00:50

Kenshi and Shinok are two different characters. And the developer of the ps3 and xbox360 versions is absolutely ridiculous to me. Thanks for posting the news though.

2015-03-15 05:59:19

well thanks for correcting it, I don't think it's the same character.
I'll post more news when I've found another one.

2015-03-15 07:44:51

Well, you said two characters were revealed. Kenshi and Shinok are those two characters. Johnny Kage and Sonya are also confirmed, which makes two more. Your first post you wrote the names together that made it look like you were talking about one character.

2015-03-15 08:18:41

the 2 characters that is revealed I mean is shinok and a new character, jason voorhees.

2015-03-15 14:44:07

What are you guys going to do about the story Quicktime events? I'm not sure what I'm going to do, maybe I'll just try my best, get that ending and maybe then go back with a sighted person and try to get all the QTEs so that I can get a better ending. I guess there are multiple endings to story. Which one you get is determined by how well you do in the quicktime events.

2015-03-15 14:46:57

Hello,
I'm so glad I preordered the PC version and not the ps3 version now, I definitely went with my gut for that decision and I think it has paid off. I don't have a next-gen console yet so this is the way to go for now, but we'll see what happens on the next-gen front, especially with Sony starting with a tts, and hopefully Microsoft following suit, that's actually the thing I'd like, because Microsoft stand a chance at porting narrator to the xbox one. After the way Sony Europe have been treating their customers, delaying dlc for months and months at a time, well I'm now annoyed at them. Especially where music games are concerned. There' some new rock band sogns coming out and they've been coming out for a while now, but guess what? Sony Europe are not releasing them. Harmonix sent the music to Sony and are, basically, being refused, and it's making harmonix annoyed as well as the customer. It's being disrespectful not only to the customers, but to the developers who are putting time and effort into releasing content, and not getting it approved.

2015-03-15 15:14:23

Orin, the ending doesn't change. The story only progresses one way no matter how you swing it. the QTE's only change the result of any fight that happens during the cutscene. In the example shown on the stream, Johnny Kage is double teamed by Scorpion and Sub0. If you win all the qte's, he comes out on top before you have to actually fight them in the game. If you lose, he gets his rear handed to him, but the dialog doesn't change, and you still have to fight them. So there are no multiple endings, according to the stream I watched.

2015-03-15 16:42:01

Hey everyone, this question is going to change the subject, so please forgive me. smile I always wanted to try steam, but because of PC issues I couldn't. Now I have a decent PC not great, but is able to run it. I created my account, and installed the program. I also logged in, so that part is all set. I would like some help on what else I need to do. i got the OCR plug-in for NVDA, because I read, and was told that that will be something that is definitely needed. Now I turn to you guys for any other things I may need to do, and pointers, and of course any game recommendations. I know people play the fighting one think it's call skullGirls so that's one that I'll definitely try. Thanks in advance for any help.

A Candle Loses Nothing by Lighting Another Candle…
" GamerTag is. ItsTBlaze & Twitter @TBlaze97
"One Love"

2015-03-15 17:28:43

hi, where can I watch the stream of the demo for the mortal combat X story mode? it seams the game is similar to injustice story mode, not the universe, but the present of QTE.
for this reason, I think the game will become a lot harder.

2015-03-15 22:21:48

Hello,
The quicktime events will be optional, they will always happen, but you could, perhaps, think of them like, in a weird way, mini gamebooks within a game that don't seem to effect the overall outcome.
Regarding Steam, that will take a bit more to explain. During this week I'm thinking about working on a few things, and one of those will be a more updated steam guide of sorts. Even with this guide though, you won't be able to use all of the program.
Anyhow, I think right now he mainstream games that are interesting me are Mortal Kombat x and Killer Instinct, but I don't know if that one is coming to the PC or not. I also have a copy of Dragonball Raging blast but I'm a bit stuck so am taking a break from it for a while and focusing on the upcoing Mortal Kombat. For Killer Instinct, I own the n64 version, which actually entitles me to legally download a rom of the game for backup purposes, which is exactly what I've done, but I haven't played in so long that well, I'm getting utterly swamped because I don't really know how the system works.