2014-09-01 04:37:42 (edited by whocrazy 2014-09-01 10:57:35)

Hi there.
I made it to the lower chamber, crossed over to area 2, went into the holding area, searched all along the north wall, and couldn't find anything or anyone to fight with, well, except the random encounters..
There's nothing for me to grab and no boss.  Just to be sure, I searched along the north wall of area 2 as well but still nothing.
Are you sure your instructions are correct? perhaps I've discovered a bug, maybe I could send someone my save file and see if they have any luck at it?

2014-09-01 04:47:58

So, I've been seeing this in this topic right here, and while it's not the end of the world, I would like to comment on it.

People have been asking for hints, tips, and strategies before they've been to an area. To me, this defeats half the purpose of playing this type of game, and takes some of the effort out that the developer put in. It's one thing if you've played, and tried, and can't find something, or are having trouble, but I wouldn't mind seeing people try before asking for help.

thanks,
Michael

2014-09-01 05:53:16

hi, I am now at the part where I must fight with the director simon shevern.
how to kill him? dragon strike scrolls didn't work on him.

going in to the wilds, collecting pokedex, and capturing them are my kind of thing,
training them, making them evolve, and generally making them stronger is my ultimate goal,
fighting other manamon tamers, winning the tournament, and fighting octoros are what these manamons like to do,
and ultimately, I become the master of mana!

2014-09-01 08:03:09

So I just finished the tower of Truth. And I chose to go for the prise thing at the end. Lots of experience points and coins was a grate surprise indeed. But let me say that it took exactly two hours to complete the boss battle in the Tower of Truth. I grately admire any of you who could finish that boss battle in less than two hours. That was no joke at all! And what I do folks, is I take the game in to small chunks. You can't play this thing all at once. After that boss battle in the Tower of Truth, I was done playing the game for the rest of the day. feeeeewwwww!!! Now I have to do the Tower of Regret and I understand that's going to be alot worse. But let me ask this. What about trophies? I keep seeing a category in the bag called trophies. How do you get some of them?

Sincerely:
John Follis
Check out my YouTube Channel.

2014-09-01 08:33:35

Spoieler
I'm Stuck on The ranzina demon second form.
Any tips? Is there something I should be doing?

2014-09-01 16:23:15

me too. can't seem to have enough health to beat the second form demon form of hers.

2014-09-01 18:13:09

What the hell! I'm stuck Stella and that stupid final shot is a bastard to control. Nayone have any suggestions? I admire anyone who can get passed this battle. Because I sure as hell can't!

Sincerely:
John Follis

2014-09-01 21:35:53

Me, I'm about to fight Pierre again but I seem to be missing a Galactic dust...again. Well not qite again since the last time I was actually missing two. But I know it isn't one of those from the non revisitable places, so it looks like i'll have to revisit every other save point in the game while I try to get all my part up into the seventies for te last battle, well except possibly Gabriel since I never use him for that fight.

But wait, what's that? A transport! Saved am I! Hark, over here! Hey nonny non, please help!

2014-09-01 21:48:08

Pierre spoilers!

Actually, I used Gabriel a lot since he is immune to toxic ball.

thanks,
Michael

2014-09-02 00:15:20

Uh...I don't think he's immune to Toxic Ball, but I could be mistaken.

Regarding that Renzina demon fight, if you're not at level 100 and haven't spent a lot of coins on your characters, you're going to struggle. Also bear in mind that you should be strategic about it...get your active character below 100HP without it getting killed, and you can opt to switch it out. The most dangerous character to do this with is Kelly because her defense is so awful, but if you're careful you can still do it. The idea is to pelt her with scrolls till your character is at 100HP or lower (or one hit from dead), then switch out. You should be using Death Dimension with Kelly and Final Oblivion with Simon. Using Mass Slaughter with Cecil and Murder on Demand with Shauna wouldn't hurt either. Ross can stick to Destruction of the Heavens if you have trouble with Meteor Rush, and Gabriel can use whatever you're comfortable with. If you do this, you should be able to win.

Regarding Pierre, don't yank anyone from battle immediately. Even if Gabriel gets the call to use Aura Master, probably the weakest overall damage you can do to Pierre, that's still one round of small damage and one round on which your other characters are not being hurt.

As far as galactic dusts go, Bryan, did you do the second floor of Tower of Fear? If not, go do that, then revisit all the save points.

Regarding the Protector, I'm quite sure I'm right. The item in question is hidden though, so start mashing Enter when you hit the top wall and move from one side to the other. You'll find it.
To be clear, I'm talking about the area where they said there was a cave-in.

Regarding Final Shot: get your level up. Higher level means more HP and higher defense, which translates to more rounds to screw up. Don't worry, you'll figure it out.

Check out my Manamon text walkthrough at the following link:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/z8ls3rc3f4mkb … n.txt?dl=1

2014-09-02 00:17:04

Oh, and as for the director:
Use one of your Embodiment scrolls (my choice is Embodiment of Power from Cecil or Embodiment of Selflessness from Shauna). That will do fairly good damage. On the next round, use a different scroll, because he's immune to your previous scroll. Do this even if you screw up a scroll, never use the same scroll twice in a row, ever.
Do this, and you should win.

Check out my Manamon text walkthrough at the following link:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/z8ls3rc3f4mkb … n.txt?dl=1

2014-09-02 00:58:15

Interesting. He was immune for that fight for me. I found out on accident, but it makes for a handy person to have around just in case.

thanks,
Michael

2014-09-02 02:22:25

Not that I've ever noticed.

But wait, what's that? A transport! Saved am I! Hark, over here! Hey nonny non, please help!

2014-09-02 11:31:34

I finished it! I finished it! I finished it!

First let me say: I did not get the all treasures ending, nor did I collect all the galactic dusts. This will require another playthrough. I have a few questions, though. This post contains major end of game spoilers, so stop reading now if you haven't finished the game!

M
a
j
o
r

S
p
o
i
l
e
r
s

A
h
e
a
d

I got the big long end scene, then the credits. Then, apparently, all the flaming bits and pieces of the Paladin decided to stop flaming, and put themselves back together in the right order. Also, Simon's escape pod un-exploded. The reason I say all this is, I found myself back in my cabin. So, is there anything else to do, given that I didn't collect all treasures, nor all the dusts?

And now, a suggestion or opinion. I think it would be nice if those of us with wins under our belts could have access to some sort of cheat code or option, where we could skip dull, repetitive parts of the game. For example, while the second floor of the Tower of Fear was such an area, the rewards are well worth the trouble. However, I cannot personally say the same for the Infinite Matrix. I don't ever want to play that thing again! And yet, I know I'll have to if I want an alternate ending. This is my opinion.

2014-09-02 15:50:00

Quick question.
I just finished Hell on earth, but I never ran into the analitics boss.
I was told beting him unlocked something in the post game.
Also, I only have 12 galactic stones, and I checked every save point in the ruins

2014-09-02 19:07:54

Jaybird I think that's so you can collect any treasures and dusts you missed and access the alternate ending and postgame content. I'm going to have to do that myself since there's one treasure and one dust that I'm missing. But while I know right where the missing treasure is the dust is another matter.

2014-09-03 01:49:56

S
P
O
I
L
E
R
Ok, so I'm not too clear on the alternate ending. I beat Pierre, then when I reappeared in my cabin I went and got the last of the treasures I'd been missing (just the cell phone), and then went back and fought the last battle again. But the ending seemed exactly the same to me. Is there something else I need to do?

2014-09-03 02:03:28

ah, crumbs! I keep losing my place and forgetting where some major landmarks are.
Anyway I found a solution of sorts to my issue with the hell on earth level (more on that a little later).
Spoiler space

I had to go back to the Organ room, which is located through the church and up into the undisturbed sanctuary, get Gabriel to play the organ, which teleported me to the Planet exopolis, then make my way to the analytic restaurant and fight the guy at the top of the map. He then teleported me back home again.  Then I was able to go back to the paladin ruins and fight the second protector, the one who increases her stats every time you hit her.  She was the person who previously kept asking me to leave because she had nothing against me.
Now If only there was a map feature where you could go over major places you have already been to, and get their approximate location on the map, IE, disturbed sanctuary, south east in the paladin ruins.
I can't for the life of me remember where the hell on earth level is.
can anyone help?
Thanks.

2014-09-03 02:32:17

I thought she said she had nothing against you if you hadn't taken a certain item from her earlier. And she increases her stats during that fight as well.

2014-09-03 10:07:03

Hello folks. I admire so many of you who can get passed Stella. With that stupid Random final shot, I can't seem to make it. Do you all have any suggestions? Because I really need help.

Sincerely:
John Follis

2014-09-03 15:57:48

Whocrazy, Hell on earth is on the ruins f2.
From the start of f1 generally head up and right until you find the person who will take you to f2.
once their, head left past the save point, then go pu, passing two walls on your left.
Their will be a hall way going left, then you will go up and left along a wall in front of you until you hear a telleporter.
Their will be a small gap you can go through.
After that, head right uto a wall, then up until you find a gap in the right wall.
Take in into a hall way going right.
Go right as far as you can, then head up.
You won't be able to miss the teleporter to Hell on earth.
Keep in mind, you must have done everything else in the post game, or the gard will not let you in at all.

audioracer, I'm afraid their is no advice I can give with the stella fite except keep trying.
Many people; myself included; have said on the topic that final shot needs to be changed for the exact reason you've stated, it's to random.
You might try increasing Ross' hit points to give yourself a few extra tries.

2014-09-03 20:42:31

@Jayde Regarding my post from a few days ago, I was just wondering where the employee card was.
Spoiler regarding treasures and dust
Where is the unknown pendant and cell phone? As far as I know after those I will have all treasures since I currently have 21.  I also have 33 dusts so hopefully won't have a problem getting the rest.  I am currently in the halfling destruction movement HQ fighting the assassins for key fragments.  Everyone is at level 100 accept for gabriel/simon but they are getting there.  Speaking of levels, if someone is at 100, does anyone know if the experience they get from there on if they are in the lead still goes to them and does nothing or gets distributed to everyone accept for them?  Hope that question makes sense.

2014-09-03 21:29:06

Those treasures are in the area past the dor you need the card to unlock. There's an area sort of to the right of the save poit by where you fight Jaden. The treasures are in the top corners of that area. I've gotten all the treasures but didn't seem to get anything for them. I just have to ferret out the one Galactic Dust I seem to be missing.

2014-09-03 22:28:23

So I take it that the highest level your characters can go is 100. Am I right?

Sincerely:
John Follis

2014-09-03 22:34:22

@BryanP Thanks.  That first lower chamber was rough for me to find my way through since I am not good at mapping.  I will try again though just to get those treasures!  If following walls most of the time didn't get you through areas, there would be no way I'd finish this puppy.