2017-03-01 20:25:24

Oof, this topic got hostile fast. 

So right, it's kind of obvious that this game borrowed a lot of stuff heavily from Ultra Power.  Granted, they added their own things that far expanded the game from it's original routes, but the core parts are still there from what I can tell.  Normally I don't really care about people who use other assets to help build up a game (that's done a lot in visual games, especially on Steam), but in this case the source for the game was ordered not to be used by the original maker. 

Honestly I'm not really that big on the sidescroller version of shooters (though thankfully this one lacks people getting ungodly defenses and hp).  Considering the style you were shooting for, you really should change things up to be more top-down to encourage the exploration bit, with buildings and other structures to serve as cover/entry points into specialized areas.  Would again fit the map style you are aiming for which just feels weird in 2d.

Thumbs up

2017-03-01 20:29:32

Regardless of Ulta Power clone or not, I still can't create an account and log in.  The update was supposed to fix it, but I've uninstalled/reinstalled, still, no dice.  I'm about to write this one off for that.  Sounds cool, but if half the people can't play, then, not worth it.  Anyway, good luck with it.

Thumbs up

2017-03-01 20:30:42

we are just closing the topic because of the accusation without proof, we can't share the source code, because it's particular from us.
the problem of all people, it's everybod that develops a game, says in the EULA, that the source code can be used, but, if somebody use the code, here come a lot of idiots saying:
"the source code isn't allowed to be used"
but in the EULA, are allowing the use.
whatever, we aren't using nothing, and the msound class was broken, and we fixed it.
nothing more

Thumbs up

2017-03-01 20:31:34

The server at the moment seems to just be entirely down.  Updates realy can't fix non-existing connections to the main game so right.

My huge issue with this thing is the emense lag when a fight breaks out, especially on the quiet street.  At times I've ran out of ammo and couldn't fight back as weapon swaps or reloads weren't going through while I kept getting hit.  It's very annoying having to run through there, and in other places where lag picks up.

Thumbs up

2017-03-01 20:34:07

Whatever the case may be, server up or not, I'm still unable to connect.

Thumbs up

2017-03-01 20:35:51

Well said Aprone, thumbs up.

Kind regards!

Add me on battle.net and let's have fun, region is Europe, my BattleTag is: Hajjar#21470
By reading my post, you agree to my terms and conditions :P

Thumbs up

2017-03-01 20:39:05

we are inviting everybody, including all that suckers, to go to our teamspeak 3 server.

go to our teamspeak server.
ts.megadimensao.com.br
c'mon, get in touch with us, we are in a administration room, but  we move everybody.

just came in ts.megadimensao.com.br
and wait while we move you!
note: it's a teamspeak 3 server.

Thumbs up

2017-03-01 20:41:52

Megadimensao, actually you are not closing this topic.  You are not able to close topics.

When it comes to accusations without proof, I will say that many of this topic's accusations were paired with evidence.  Some of it was weak, but some of it was quite strong.  I understand why you would want people to stop accusing this game of using stolen source code, but there is no reason to dismiss them as if they aren't including evidence with their claims.

- Aprone
Please try out my games and programs:
Aprone's software

Thumbs up

2017-03-01 20:41:57

what happen? i don't connect the game.

Thumbs up

2017-03-01 20:44:24

i can't download this game from the website it says problem loading page. Note i'm use firefox as default browser and windows 10.

Thumbs up

2017-03-01 20:48:28

The server at this time seems  to be down.

Thumbs up

2017-03-01 20:51:50

ok, i love it, wery nice game.

Thumbs up

2017-03-01 20:57:41

It is a good game.
I love it.
Please start the server.
I really want to play.

I am myself and noone is ever gonna change me, I am the trolling master!

Thumbs up +1

2017-03-01 21:06:52

this is a coppyright game! close the thread! do you no the music is off the street fighter game? i have the game on my ps3 pluss the vidio disc. if you get caught using gaming companies music you'll go to jale and if you do it's your own fault. so if you do go to jail we'll have the last laugh for that game won't work. and you calling us suckers? shame i don't no your passwords so i can hack your computers and take away all your source coad that yu took from other people. aprone close this thread for fuck sake for it's an ultra. you obviously don't no. get it closed.

Thumbs up

2017-03-01 21:11:32

Again. Is that bad language and swearing necessary? what, the heck, is going onn with you! come onn! come onn! now we're  talking about the music? OK. Munawar used music from conami games for tornament, so what. Is he in jail?

Jesus Christ is the way, the truth and the life. he gives to the human being complete joy and happyness. Why don't you receive him today?

2017-03-01 21:11:35

Sorry I'm trying to be fair here, but this guy needs to get banned. The admins made it clear when I got banned that anyone who posts anything with Beyond th Bullet's or ultra power's source code will get a temp 6 week ban. So what happened to that? Regarding the dev using that moving sound class, I released the code out of frustration. As you all went nuts about it being released, how about you go look at that code, and remove it from your hd, and just learn. Its the same with me, people ask me if I used Redspot's code for Tk, and I just tell them the truth. No, I know that's not a good idea and specially now since I write my own code, I know how hard people work to get stuff where it is. Even if I were to use ultrapower's code, I have every right to because Sam gave it to me himself, and me and mason talked about it. Not like I would anyway, aside from the code being a complete mess, its buggy. You already see all those bugs with connections. And awww! That sucks, the server is down from what people are saying. I wanted to get more proof that it was stolen just because, its fun.

Ivan M. Soto.
Feel free to check out my work and services.
http://ims-productions.com

2017-03-01 21:12:52

Jericroda, whether or not this game is an ultra power "clone" has nothing to do with the thread being closed or left open.

- Aprone
Aprone's software

Thumbs up

2017-03-01 21:23:57

Blink wizard, it is a shame that the server went down right after people were given a great way to test and verify that mason's code is being used in this game.  Oh well, an unfortunate coincidence I'm sure.

When it comes to trying to be fair, as you put it, no ban is going to be handed out until the moderator team has agreed that this game uses the stolen code.  I believe we have been very fair so far, and are not taking action based only on the word of one or 2 people.  Some of the evidence has been very compelling, but then again it has to be taken with a grain of salt until it can be verified by other people.  Any random person could make up a false claim and make it sound very compelling, so it would be unfair to treat it as fact before checking up on the claim.

I was not personally very involved in your past ban, but I'd like to think that claims made against you were given the same amount of scrutiny.  I remember very lengthy conversations among the moderator team that looked at each side of the issue, and the same thing will/is happening here.  Things can't be rushed, and we can't work with rumors.

- Aprone
Aprone's software

Thumbs up

2017-03-01 21:32:50

I like playing the game and since I never played aultra power before i'm just gonna stay out of that one.

PSN ID: AvidLitRPGer
Twitter: https://twitter.com/AvidLitRPGer
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/AvidLitRPGer
leave me a message saying how you found me.

Thumbs up

2017-03-01 21:33:30

this is sad i still cant run the game and no one seams willing ot help! ahh welll plent of other games to play!

Thumbs up

2017-03-01 21:35:07

the server for the game is down. their doing updates.

Thumbs up

2017-03-01 21:42:03

Hello,
I'm really surprised, people. It always surprises me to see the amount of toxicity that can come from this comunity. So what if the thing is based
in up's source code? That doesn't remove the merits of the developers. You guys could have just said your thoughts and left it at that but why? That
wouldn't be fun enough, would it? As for the infamous up ban I recall dark mentioning the moderation would be reviewing the no up clones policy. What
really pisses me of here is the ammount of inssults and flamming. I totally get the people who shoult up clone! You are entitled to your opinions
and ideas. But thing is why not just let others enjoy it? This head turned from a game advertsement into a flame war really fast. Lastly I'll just
say thiS: Grow up, people.

Thumbs up

2017-03-01 21:42:33

Is this being discontinued?
Nooooooooooo!

Thumbs up

2017-03-01 21:43:43

i'm sure the game will be continued.

Thumbs up

2017-03-01 21:45:11

we areupdating the game's server, with a new security fix, to solve some issues.
but this game isn't a clone, and cannot be considered as a clone.
the update will be release sooner, and the server will be up and running soon.
the update will be released, and will be available as a patch.
once updated, i will post the game here.

Thumbs up