I have a question. How do you move a Mutariansi ship that you bought when you do not have the correct upgrade? Putting on the spacesuit does not help you at all. For some reason, I thought a spacesuit would help you survive a Mutariansi ship, but I am clearly wrong.

All that is gold does not glitter, Not all those who wander are lost; The old that is strong does not wither, Deep roots are not reached by the frost. From the ashes a fire shall be woken, A light from the shadows shall spring; Renewed shall be blade that was broken, The crownless again shall be king.
DropBox Referral

Welcome to the easter event.
What can I do?
1. Chat to the bunnies. There are bunny rabbits chilling out in Star command, Sahariana, earth, the easter island and somewhere else... Can you find him?
2. Capture the bunnies!
On earth, if you enter the ocean via boat, and move to 23 23 0, there is a mooring called easter island.
Mooring up to that, will find you on a magical island.
IF you go to the center of the forest, you will ffind an oak.
Enter the oak to go to a land of mystery and magic.
Playing capture the bunny is easy. You have two minutes to run around, capturing as many bunnies in a randomly-generated area as you can. when you're done, you'll receive a prize based on your number of bunny captures!
Commands:
enter oak: enter the oak
out: at the end of the trail, will leave the mission
capture <bunny>: capture a rabbit.
3. Basket wishes. The easter bunny spoke to me yesterday while I was eating dinner. He said "n8, if you can make me some baskets and a few wishes, I'll give you a hand in making people custom items, [within reason]. This can be a donator item, or otherwise, but has to fit the following two rules: 1. It must be usable and logical in the 25th century [no pet dragons, it's rude!] 2. It must not be game system changing[no new jump system... Unless it's a mind blowing idea]"
To make a wish, head over to the easter island[see above] and buy a basket.
Type wish <basket> to make a wish.
The easter bunny will collect them some time either tomorrow or monday and see what he can do.
Egg hunt!
I have scattered five eggs around the mud, each one giving you a special clew.
the first egg is on the planet without rain. Can you find the rest? 10 levels, 750 billion credits, and 1000 roleplay points if you do!
You may not share any of the eggs locations with each other. Anyone who is found doing so will have double the above reward taken away.
Invasions.
During easter sunday we will be playing host to the mutant eggs and rabbid rabbits. So be warned!
There are, obviously, easter eggs you can buy on the easter challenge, and you may see bunnies doing some trivia over sunday afternoon and evening!
Finally, on easter island, you can tame yourself a little bunny rabbit pet!
Get them while they last!
Enjoy the easter event.
Love
the hosts of cosmic rage.

Nathan Smith
Managing Director of Nathan Tech
It's not disability
It's ability!

Nice from what I have seen. I have been watching from the side. I have also been handing out tacticle areys. Anyway, I have a suggestion or two when it comes to tacticle areys after I have been playing with it a little bit. I am wondering what the thoughts of others are on these suggestions. What have I missed.
Now for my suggestion and or suggestions.
Why not have ships with tacticle areys link those areys with a factory. Sort of giving each factory a bit of a fleet almost. Maybe each factory's owner may want to make sure that the sector of and in self is clear alonng with handleing debris runs and the likes.
Also, why not allow aircraft get linked to shipsthat have tacticle areys. My think here is that pilots may wish to run fleets of these off of their ships. Then again, pilot may have someone launch aircraft from their ship and then launch to clearsector and or destract the fo while the aircraft come up from behind.
You could also have tacticle alerts sent to all ships with these installed if needed.
Anyway, what have I missed?

All that is gold does not glitter, Not all those who wander are lost; The old that is strong does not wither, Deep roots are not reached by the frost. From the ashes a fire shall be woken, A light from the shadows shall spring; Renewed shall be blade that was broken, The crownless again shall be king.
DropBox Referral

I was never much into space themed games, but this thread has sold me on Cosmic Rage!
It sounds amazing!
I think I will especially like the crafting and customization.
I'm just sorry I missed the bunnies. :-)

Hello folks.
Just a few changes and announcements:
[announcement] from n8: good evening folks. I have a change to skills that will hopefully brighten up your day significantly. Bringing you skill authorisation! Skill authorisation is not as daunting as it sounds, so here me out on this one. A skill authorisation level is literally, a number, that a skill is categorised into. Ground combat, for example, is authorisation 1, while misc skills are authorisation 6. Authorisation really, is not the right word for it, but I couldn't think of anything else. So, what does this mean for you players? 1. Info no longer shows the skill timer. 2. Train-time has been changed slightly, but most importantly, 3. skills from different categories have their own independent timer! You heard me, folks! LEts say you wanted to raise ship weaponry, and ground combat, on the old system, you'd have to choose, and wait an hour for it to reset, by which time, the events over and there's no point. But seeing as ground combat is auth 1, and starship weaponry is auth 3, you now can. Enjoy! and happy skilling!
Wednesday, 19  April  2017 21:33 n8: roundtime when training skills has been capped at 10 seconds now

Sunday, 16  April  2017 00:53 n8: hello folks! I've just changed babies a bit. So, emotes: 1. They now have roughly 5 race-specific emotes that they will perform randomly. Please assist if your baby is not human to get it set correctly. 2. You can now set your own, up to 20, emotes for your baby! Type emotes <baby> to do this

Nathan Smith
It's not disability
It's ability!

I apologise for the double post, but this had to be done:
[announcement] from n8: hello folks! Now available on star command and harmonia, I bring you... automatic reloading drones! These handy little drones do exactly what they say on the tin, you bolt them down in a room, and they'll reload your missiles, torpedos and/or plasma missiles for you automatically! You will need one per weapon room. Enjoy!

Nathan Smith
It's not disability
It's ability!

Interesting. I will hve to pick up a few of those drones. On the other hand, I am at level 762 trying to figure out how best to level up.

DropBox Referral

I never knew I could have so much fun with a space game!
I love all the customization, and how the activities for leveling are interesting instead of repetitive.
And the mining drones are cute!
I do wonder about combat though. I just tried a mission, and nothing happened when I fired my laser pistol. I wonder if I'm under some kind of newbie protection.
I don't have the building skill yet, but I'll be excited for that one, considering all the ways the it lets you customize things so far.

In the last 24 hours, I have discovered:
that there is an OOC channel specifically devoted to book talk
that you can have a farm on Cosmic Rage
that roleplay classes are offered

This Mud wins on so many levels!

As for the creative bit, I am currently setting out sofas and the like to try to make my factory look like it could be upgraded to a star base or spacestation. Yes, I am trying to come up with a good RP area for pilots to come around and relax watching TV, spinning a wheel and playing dartboard. To say that I am laying out part of my factory for time wasters is a bit of a under statement. Now if I can get all of my descriptions wrote and in place, that would be a major plus. I am letting another player come up with the descriptions, but if they do not get done with them, I will have to find someone else to finish the job. Nothing aginst them of course. The funny thing is, they have a good idea of what kind of thing I am looking for when it comes to descriptions, but getting across the fact that I want others coming out asap just to have a look around and hang out is something I am hoping for... Anyway, I might deside to use the factory as a plot line, but I may deside not. It all depends on rather or not I am planning on doing something crazy that requires me to have a base to run off to or not. LOL.

DropBox Referral