2015-04-09 10:42:32

ok, i tried to join and i got a link expired message, so i clicked connect to folder, and it now says pending aproval

But sometimes the world is better without sight...
Because You can see the world how it really is...
Dark.

2015-04-09 13:23:55

Just joined, pending approval.

Seems stupid imo how we need to be approved.

:D happy to help out with games and the like... maybe :D

2015-04-09 14:37:28

yep it is.

Dark.

2015-04-09 15:06:15

You don't always have to be approved, it all depends on how the owner sets it up.

2015-04-09 17:34:17 (edited by keyIsFull 2015-04-09 17:37:04)

I didn't set it up so you needed to be approved. But let me check it out.
Edit: no, I didn't need to approve you. I just cheked, brad and adam are both now on the peer list. I assume that potterspotter13 is Adam because I didn't see him before. You should be receiving your files now.

I like to sleep, Sleep is good,
This is how I do it: Lie on a nice warm cozy bed, and dream dreams about how to rule the world!
Follow @TheGreatAthlon5 on twitter for humorous facts and game updates!
If you like my posts, thumb me up!

2015-04-09 19:26:42

Hi, I got a little problem over here. When I try to click the link in the first post to join the folder, I get a non existend link error.
Am I doing something wrong over here?
Greetings Moritz.

Hail the unholy church of Satan, go share it's greatness.

2015-04-09 19:31:38

@keyIsfull
no, i am aaron, aaron hewitt, i uploaded some recordings before

Dark.

2015-04-09 20:49:41

Hello,
I managed to click the link and agnoletge the request for the file, but now I have a different problem. I can't go past that acount creation thing with the btSynk clicker.
Can someone tell me what I hhave to do?
Greetings Moritz.

Hail the unholy church of Satan, go share it's greatness.

2015-04-09 21:14:51

i had that same ishue on one computer, you have to hit the first checkbox and shift tab untill you get to continue

Dark.

2015-04-10 10:53:15

Hi.
Some one was deleted aaron's recordings.
But I have another question is it anyway to enter a secret key some where in latest btsync.
Does btsync supports a secrets yet?

2015-04-10 13:11:07

If you already have a secret from what they're now calling classic then yes.

If you're asking if you can still create secrets like you used to, then I'm pretty sure the answer is no.

They replaced those with the links.

It's up to the owner of the folder to determin the type of access you get, asuming people will get the pro version.

It's probably wirth it, but if they're going to break accessibility, then I don't think it's worth it.

Syncthing, now known as Pulce, is something to keep an eye on.

I, however, can't seem to understand how to actually use the thing.

I'll have to play with it some more.

They're saying on forums that it's not quite ready for the average user.

2015-04-12 03:17:59

I have just joined the folder, but now it's saying penting approval, and it's not sinking. It's also saying something about the sender granting access. Do I need a password or something to get in to the folder?

Barren Byron used Nature Overdrive!

2015-04-13 20:19:59 (edited by the_ruler_of_dark_forces 2015-04-13 21:38:52)

How Am I supposed to find the options for a folder?
I've tried moving the mouse to the folder name, left and right clicking on it, but cannot find the thing.
Also when there are the folder secrets, like in the audio-described movies, how do you add them in the new version?

2015-04-17 13:56:47

Hi,

someone has deleted half of the content which was in the folder. Honestly people, do you have nothing else to do than annoy everyone by doing such things?
I know it means some work, but it would be great if the missing content could be  restored. And if people leave the folder as it is for a change! Honestly, I don't get it at all.

2015-04-17 14:05:20

Is there not a way to have read only permissions? Also, have been stuck on pending aproval for a couple days now.

Take care, it's a desert out there.

2015-04-17 14:08:31

Hi,

yes there is, but it must be set by the person ho uploads the stuff to the folder.
Btw, I just noticed that the missing stuff is in the archive folder for some reason. Was it moved there by someone or what's going on here? Well, at least I can reach the files I wanted now.

2015-04-18 08:06:31

I restored all the deleted files. Not sure who deleted them honestly; the program doesn't say. It makes me slightly annoyed but at least restoring them is easier than dropbox.

This is how I do it: Lie on a nice warm cozy bed, and dream dreams about how to rule the world!

2015-04-18 17:13:26

Hi,
thanks! I honestly think that people should set the read only flag when they upload stuff to prevent such things, that's at least what I'd do if I ever upload something.

2015-09-08 14:41:34

Hi,
Does this folder still exist? I just joined, please approve me.

2015-11-12 01:47:13

Does this folder still exist?

2015-11-12 08:19:18 (edited by keyIsFull 2015-11-12 08:23:02)

Hi, I've edited the link in the first post. When I reset my old pc that had bt sync on it, it lost its fingerprint when i upgraded it to windows 10 making it impossible to approve any new join requests. I've removed the need to approve join requests now. The first post has been edited with an updated link. And the size has swelled from its original 4gb to 10gb! So join now for the most complete wealth of game recordings and reviews in 1 place.

2015-11-12 14:52:57

Thanks Key! I will join as soon as I have bt sync

2015-11-12 17:00:32

I would join, if the bt sync clicker worked, and if bt sync wasn't a two week trial with you needing to pay subscriptions for the full version after. I can pay one time for a full version but I can't do monthly payments.

I used to be a knee like you, then I took an adventurer in the arrow.

2015-11-12 17:38:12

Ah, 2.0 dang, I ain't gonna get that thing, its a travesty. oh well... *sad*

Facts with Tom MacDonald, Adam Calhoun, and Dax
End racism
End division
Become united

2015-11-12 19:48:47

It's actually not too bad, if you have nvda you just navigate to the sync document with your navigator object, then hit nvda-shift-minus to move focus to it, then it's just a virtual buffer. And you don't really need sync pro.