2015-03-31 21:31:47 (edited by keyIsFull 2015-12-21 19:24:07)

Hi guys, I have created a folder with bt sync 2.0 to host game recordings and reviews. This folder is a replica of Connor142's original game reviews folder. Bt sync 2.0 now has better user management so that folder owners can add and remove users from the folder.
Use the following link to join the folder:
join folder

This folder contains game recordings created by:
connor moser
Carlos Macintosh
Damien Pendleton
Garret brown
Keri's bk3 playthrough
Brendon Smith, Lauren Downie and friends
Aaron Hewet
Nuno69
Pg13 lp
Raul gallegos
and others
Feel free to create a folder with your name to add files of your own; just don't delete or modify anyone else's files. If you want your recording to be removed just let me know.
Enjoy!

I like to sleep, Sleep is good,
This is how I do it: Lie on a nice warm cozy bed, and dream dreams about how to rule the world!
Follow @TheGreatAthlon5 on twitter for humorous facts and game updates!
If you like my posts, thumb me up!

2015-04-01 01:37:17

hi key,
Why don't you put your recording in there too? I love your recordings. especially, entombed series... smile

2015-04-01 02:10:40

Oh, Carlos macintosh is me. :d

This is how I do it: Lie on a nice warm cozy bed, and dream dreams about how to rule the world!

2015-04-01 02:15:08

Oh, I forgot. this is your name on twitter. I follow you also.

2015-04-01 02:34:29

Anyone tried to join the folder? I'm not sure how it all works, but it doesn't seem that hard. The folder is 5.09 gb in size and has more than 100 recordings!

2015-04-01 02:48:54

I will be in a bit here. Unless someone else gets to it first, I'll also try writing up a little guide on how to set up bt sync and start sharing the folder so we don't end up with half of someone elses drive again. tongue

2015-04-01 03:27:31

alright, will try to join anyway.

2015-04-01 03:44:28

Hi,
when I tried to sync, a message appeared. foldererror 205

2015-04-01 03:55:29

Hmm, try this link:
http://tinyurl.com/pfeey89

2015-04-01 04:42:38

I got the same error. don't know what's going on though.

2015-04-01 12:35:03

Someone who named their pc gj managed to get into the folder using the link provided. So that is good. I hope to expand this collection of recordings to the maximum extent possible, so join join join!

2015-04-01 13:14:07

Do I need to use pro to join this folder?

2015-04-01 13:33:33

No, you shouldn't need to use pro to join the folder. At least, I don't think so.

2015-04-01 16:41:10

Hi after install BT sink what should I do?

life's battle do not always go to the stronger and faster man,
But sooner or later who win the one who thinks he can!

2015-04-02 00:10:16

I have never used BT Sink before, and I have heard that it isn't accessible. How exactly do you install BT Sink, and the BT Sink clicker thing? Also, how do you join folders?

Barren Byron used Nature Overdrive!

2015-04-02 13:35:03

hello, i alread have btsink and creat an accont and add my first fowder.
how can i join  your fowder?

Cloud Gaming makes me part of this new generation.

2015-04-02 14:38:31

I can't create my account because bit torrent sync is not so accessible at the moment. even though I use BTSync clicker.

2015-04-02 15:13:31

i can't access the fowder and i want a walktrolg of aac or tdv2.

Cloud Gaming makes me part of this new generation.

2015-04-02 21:38:27

Hi.
I have a suggestion can you use oldest version of btsync, I have a copy of that clijent, which was accessible for us.
If you want I can give you link to download that.
I think, that people should not have any big troubles.
Only one think, which you should to do is turning off automatic updates in btsync settings tab.
You dont have to use latest btsync.
The old version, which I have doesnt needs any account only generated secred code, nothink more.

2015-04-02 22:37:04

Hey, can you give me a rough size estimate? Also, how organised is this folder, just so I know what I'm walking into when joining this folder.

If you have issues with Scramble, please contact support at the link below. I check here at least once a day, so this is the best avenue for submitting your issues and bug reports.
https://stevend.net/scramble/support

2015-04-03 00:00:28

Hi,
I don't think I'll be downloading btsync 2. I have 1.3.109 which works for me. If this folder works with secrets, can I have the secret to the folder? Otherwise, I won't be able to join.

2015-04-03 03:55:16

The size of the folder is 3.91 gb, ad it is very organized.
I don't really want to switch back to version 1.3 just because if you accidentally update you get majorly screwed. Plus version 2.0 is accessible and just all around better.

2015-04-03 06:08:24

I can't seem to be able to remove folders from the new version.

While I agree it is usable, it's also frustrating to use, that's why I downgraded.

Downgrading is easy enough, if you're like me and keep a backup of your settings before updating.

2015-04-03 11:13:40

If you right click the name of the folder a menu opens below the folder list and you can remove it from there.

2015-04-03 12:55:35 (edited by kool_turk 2015-04-03 13:27:31)

I managed to disconnect from the folder, but how to actually remove it from the list?

I'd like it completely gone.

And to answer a previous posters question, there doesn't appear to be a way to creat secrets, or keys as most people like to call them in 2.0.

You can only copy a key from an older version.

Anyone wish to confirm this?

When you disconnect from a folder, like I have, there are options to remove or reconnect, I can't seem to be able to click on the remove option, even with the BTSync clicker. I might stick with it, since it does appear to be usable.

Figured it out, looks like you have to click on the remove labell, then exit out of the prompt that asks you if you wish to reconnect.

Then after pressing space or enter you get the right prompt.

Annoying, but it works.

I am curious though as to what will happen after the 30 days.

I notice if I just recopy my settings folder, I can just keep using it for free, but that's probably because I'm still within the 30 day limit.

It hasn't been counting down, and I haven't used this version in a couple of days, yet it still says 30 days remaining.

Oh and the directory of BTSync keys is still around, so either they're using old versions, or there is still a way to use the classic keys when sharing a folder.