2016-04-30 17:07:29

Have any updates been made to the game yet? I.E.. Story mode, or any other modes added?
Thanks.

"I've learned that this life's not just a game, just a line, between the pleasures and the pain." - Aaron Lewis

2016-05-01 04:24:27

no update to story mode, there is a new mode, challenge mode, which is similar to the challenge mode in sf4

can i get a peace double harmony burger? no chaos

2016-05-01 07:38:29

Thanks. I'm waiting till all the modes are added before I buy it.

"I've learned that this life's not just a game, just a line, between the pleasures and the pain." - Aaron Lewis

2016-05-01 19:33:00

Rashid
  1. The first combo takes advantage of Rashid's slow-moving V Trigger projectile, as well as its enhancements to Rashid's mobility.

• Full screen away: V Trigger

• Jump forward through the tornado, it'll carry him full screen to the opponent.

• Jump in HK

• Crouching HP

• Either crouching MK or standing MP

• Spinning Mixer (QCF + P)

• Critical Art (QCF X2 + P)

2. The second combo takes advantage of the stun mechanic to add maximum damage. You will need to start this combo with the opponent's stun bar already somewhat lowered.

• Jump in HP

• Crouching HP

• Either crouching MK or standing MP.

• V Trigger

• D + MK + MP, then K. You'll want to time this for when the opponent is falling out of your V Trigger, and you may have to slightly adjust your positioning depending on which attack you chose right before the V Trigger activation. I find that with MP into V Trigger, I can just stand still and go into V Skill to hit, whereas with crouching MK, I had to step back a bit, and then V Skill.

• Assuming you've gauged the stun meter correctly, at this point, the opponent is stunned, allowing you to continue your combo.

• Jump in HK

• Crouching HP

• Crouching MK

• Medium Spinning Mixer (QCF + MP)

• Critical Art (QCF X2 + P)

Spill chuck you spots!

2016-05-02 07:42:47

thx on the combos, rashid is my main so this definetly helps......what is your psn name so we can get in some games sometimes

2016-06-10 06:32:39 (edited by assault_freak 2016-06-10 06:45:21)

Bringing this thread back from the dead... because for all you players who don't want to play simply for the gameplay and want some more flash and single player content, here's a ten minute clip of the story mode... pretty sure this wasn't legally recorded, but there it is.. It's in Japanese, so you won't be able to tell what's going on unless you understand it, but gives a decent glimpse of what this should be like when it comes out at the end of the month. Looking forward to this! Enjoy the little interview at the beginning... wish it was more detailed!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sRA29vWDymQ

Discord: clemchowder633

2016-06-10 15:04:43

thx for this AF......I can barely find VI players that play this game.....and ranked match is damn near impossible to win consistently so I will be in story mode alot

2016-06-10 15:38:23

This sounds pretty slick. NOtice I used the word slock, and not sick, and it's because I always use the word awesome, epic, etc, and I kind of want to see if I can improve my vocabulary a bit lol. Aah heck forget it, it sounds awesomely cinematic.

2016-06-10 17:16:23

Smoothgunner, the only way you would win ranked consistently is if you were an amazing player, as in someone who plays constantly and studies their combos and frame data... otherwise you are bound to lose some. As for VI players who play this game, I've more or less given up on that... I just play survival mode, and whoever I can find online. Would be nice to play some VI people online, but meh...

2016-06-13 08:20:59

Player related informational voice doesn't seem to be working, for some reason. Says it's on, but I get no info anywhere in the game. Any thoughts? Do I have to press specific things? lol

2016-06-13 12:10:50

AF what is your  psn? 2 other VI gamers play street fighter on a regular, so we all gather in a party, crete a room and duke it out, so if you wanna join you are more than welcome

2016-06-13 17:15:54

My fighter ID is Xvordan, though I'll probably cake, since I haven't been putting in SFV lab time of late.

Spill chuck you spots!

2016-06-13 18:03:25

Story mode details confirmed coming later this June. THe subtitle is "a shadow falls" or something like that and it will be in five chapters, and you will even be able to play s some of the dlc characters.

2016-06-13 20:38:35

That information has been around for about three days, sorry I didn't post it up sooner. Here's the link, feast your minds on this... it's going to be amazing.
http://www.capcom-unity.com/harrisony/b … ne-updates

Seems like our three main protagonists will be Ryu, Ken, and Chun Lee, no surprise.

2016-06-14 00:47:52

Looks good, and also the update about money and things seems way more streamlined and less confusing.

2016-06-14 22:03:38

Wo! This thread came back from the dead. Anyway, my fighter ID is, Dengster. I play on PC but, with the awesome crossplay feature, we all can still play together. I too, have not been playing too much so, it will be fun to lose. Remember to follow me on twitter or something, if you wanted to message, before inviting or anything like that.

You can add me on Steam.
Here is my Twitch profile page Follow me if you want.
You can also follow me on Twitter.
Kong!

2016-06-16 01:40:53

Still wondering about that player information voice. For those who want to invite me, my fighter ID is sightlessfighter5... but we'll have to connect before playing.

2016-06-16 02:55:53

Any info on how the cinematic cutscenes look like? Is it like the arc system works games or is it like netherealms/wb games or bandai namco games?

going in to the wilds, collecting pokedex, and capturing them are my kind of thing,
training them, making them evolve, and generally making them stronger is my ultimate goal,
fighting other manamon tamers, winning the tournament, and fighting octoros are what these manamons like to do,
and ultimately, I become the master of mana!

2016-06-16 03:40:29

Arc System works don't have cinematic cutscenes, at least, not entirely... some of the games have a couple. Most of them are animated portraits of the characters just talking to each other. And I posted a video above.

2016-06-16 06:18:53

Anyone got menus for the game? I'm trying to figure out my way past the main menu and options and have no idea what I'm doing. sigh. I have no idea how to get matches online which is why I've been so inactive. lol

2016-06-16 14:14:40

for the players that gave me there fighter ID, I'm going to add all of you today, but I need a way to get in contact with you all, once I have the party open, give me a psn name which would be best, but if playing on steam then skype would definitely work, or twitter/facebook

2016-06-16 14:21:22

AF if you want to play online, what you are going to do is, once on the main screen you are going to be on Capcom fighters network, you are going to move right, now ur on battle lounge, if you go up one that is casual match, up once more is ranked match. once you click on casual or rank, you are going to move up once, and then press X. it is now going to be searching for an opponent. wait for about a minute or two and then it will throw you in a match. now keep in mind it will not take you to the character select screen which is dumb, you can not pick a fighter, it will by default give you RYU. if you want a different fighter you would have to go to battle settings and set up your favorite character, and if you need help doing that ill write it up for you

2016-06-16 16:57:39

Really? When I go into ranked, go up and press x, I get the sound that you usually get when there's an error, like when the connection is lost. Then I can press x again and get out of that dialog. Weird... and yes, battle settings would be much appreciated. Also, if you want to invite me to the party, my psn is sightlesssamurai. Think everyone who wants to play should get teamtalk, we should arrange a time and hang out on a server if anyone has access to one.

2016-06-16 17:36:48

Hi.
I have a Teamtalk server running, where you can create password protected channels if you want. I have set it up so the server don't remember the channels, so when the last person logs out from the channel, it disappears. Sorry can't find the right word for what those channels are called at the moment. If you wanna use this often, I can also create a permanent channel used for gaming, where you can create a sub channel with a password, or open for everyone which is called Streetfighter online gaming or something like that.
The TT server is currently not being used much, but the idea is to offer people a server, where they can create channels for whatever they want, speak in different languages, and make private channels if they don't wanna get disturbed. Some people have already planned to use the server for meetings, currently in danish, where they'll create a password protected channel so they don't get disturbed. So us who are hosting this, me and a friend of mine, is open for almost everything which the server can be used for.
Please let me know if you want to use this, and if I should create a permanent channel used for gaming where you can create sub channels for what you want.
Sorry for going that much off topic by the way. smile

Best regards SLJ.
Feel free to contact me privately if you have something in mind. If you do so, then please send me a mail instead of using the private message on the forum, since I don't check those very often.
Facebook: https://facebook.com/sorenjensen1988
Twitter: https://twitter.com/soerenjensen

2016-06-16 18:47:30

@assault_freak: The fighter announcements are only there for when you are fighting in VS mode, against someone. It will give you information like, "player 1, has a 5 win streak." or, "this is, player 1's, first win."
@smoothgunner: The way SFV has things set up, you can be playing from either steam, or PSN. That's why we gave out our fighter ID's. Capcom wanted everyone to play on equal grounds so, they don't ask for your steam ID, or, PSN ID. Hope this makes sense.

You can add me on Steam.
Here is my Twitch profile page Follow me if you want.
You can also follow me on Twitter.
Kong!