2016-06-16 19:36:45

Really? Because when I play vs mode, it doesn't tell me anything... is this only for online?

Discord: clemchowder633

2016-06-16 19:52:22

@assault_freak: In the most recent update, they made the voice speak less. It will only speak out 5 win streaks, and or higher, i think.
-----
I have here, some SFV Menus. It's not everything but, I hope that they will help you accomplish things like, fighting online, and, choosing your favorite character and such.
HTH.

You can add me on Steam.
Here is my Twitch profile page Follow me if you want.
You can also follow me on Twitter.
Kong!

2016-06-16 20:29:47

But it works both offline and online right? Wonder if some of us should hop over to the capcom unity forums and talk about ccessibility some. I would love for them to do more with that voice... it's already there, afterall. lol And thanks for the menus... you're a lifesaver! Now wish we could get the challenges done too.

2016-06-16 20:35:50

The challenges are easy, yet hard.
After choosing a character, you can actually have the CPU demo the challenge. Hit start, and then, go down once, and hit X. The CPU will do the challenge for you, and you can hear the little beeps, if you are doing the challenges correctly. I'm done with Nash's, and am stuck on the last one of Ryu's. I've done almost all of Rashid's as well.

You can add me on Steam.
Kong!

2016-06-16 21:11:50

Ah ok. Cool... I'll get on that too, then. Thanks for the menus... I understand most of what it is, except for the start menu you mention. Where are those battle settings?

2016-06-16 21:23:42

Come the release of the June update, I'll be going through the menu's and challenges with my girlfriend Ashley. Give her lots of praise, because it's a lot of reading for her. lol.

Spill chuck you spots!

2016-06-16 23:34:30

When you're in the main menu of SFV, you can hit the start button, to bring up the menu I showed in the Start menu.txt file.
From within battle settings, you can choose your default character by hitting x, on the first option.

You can add me on Steam.
Kong!

2016-06-16 23:58:05

Ah... ok. That start menu... for casual and ranked match on or off, I'm assuming you mean fight requests right? Would love to learn the cfn interface as well.

Thanks zoren! That's going to be a whole ton of help along with the june update... would love to try playing you as well some time!

2016-06-17 09:14:45

Update. ranked match for some reason still doesn't get me any matches... I hit x on ranked, go up once, and press x. there's nothing to do there except hit x again to close a dialog that appears. wonder what the issue is... gotta get someone to help me check it out.

2016-06-17 17:35:40

Usually, I just turn fight request on, and make sure that my favorite character is set to the one i want to play with. Then, I just wait for matches.

You can add me on Steam.
Kong!

2016-07-05 17:53:24

Wow! That actually sounds really stylish, I love it.

2016-07-06 00:47:39

Ibuki

Reposted to show off the long third combo.

This first combo only uses one bomb, making it a more realistic combo.

• Jump Forward, HP

• Standing MP

• LP > MP > HP (Target combo)

• QCF + P

• Short V Trigger (HP + HK)

• Back + MP

• DP + K (after second hit of Back + MP)

• Hold HP

• Wait for the bomb explosion

• Back + MP

• Release HP on the first hit of Back + MP

• QCF X2 + K

This second combo uses both bombs available to her, as well as requiring a stun setup. It's more to demonstrate her damage, not a very practical combo. Update: It's been modified to use her jumping HP > HK target combo, which only works on tall characters such as Birdie and Fagn.

• Jump Forward, HP> HK (Target combo)

• Standing MP

• QCF + P

• Short V Trigger (HP + HK)

• Back + MP

• DP + K (after second hit of Back + MP)

• Hold HP

• Wait for the bomb explosion

• Back + MP

• Release HP on the first hit of Back + MP

• HCB+P (Stun)

• Backdash for spacing

• HCB+K, hold K till she says "I'm full of spirit"

• Medium bomb (Back + HP + HK)

• Jump Forward, HP > HK (Target combo)

• Standing MP

• LP > MP > HP )Target combo)

• HCB+LP

• Hold HP

• Wait until the bomb explodes

• Release HP to juggle with upward kunai

• QCF X2 + K

This third combo is an extension of the second combo, but employing very complex juggle points. It's inspired by this Youtube Combo, so credit goes to that person who paved the way. Next on the plate: improving it to break the record.

• Jump forward, HP > HK (Target combo)

• Standing MP

• QCF + P

• Medium V Trigger (Back + HP + HK)

• Walk forward

• Standing MP

• (LP) > MP > HP (Target combo). Hold LP.

• Release LP

• Walk forward

• Back + MP

• Cancel first hit of Back + MP into DP + HK

• As soon as the bomb hits for the stun, perform HCB + K.

• Hold Kick until Ibuki says "I'm full of spirit"

• Dash back twice (for spacing)

• Medium duration bomb (Back + HP + HK)

• Jump Forward, HP > HK (Target combo)

• Standing MP

• DP + HK

• Hold HP

• Wait for the bomb to juggle

• QCF + LP

• QCF + MP

• Release HP

• QCF X 2 + K

Spill chuck you spots!

2016-07-06 01:53:11

So who's played the new story mode? Personally, I think it's very wel done.. the dialog, at least in Japanese, is better than any of the NRS offerings in that the lines are somewhat less predictable and well, much more sincerely delivered... the plot itself is generic and shallow, but not bad for a fighting game, especially for a first effort from Capcom with anything like this style of production. Here's hoping for more!

2016-07-06 14:23:12

I found the story was definitely rushed in places and we don't even know who some people are, hopefully it will be expanded again in the future.

2016-07-07 10:39:38

We actually do... the screen displays the names of all the characters you fight, and at least in Japanese they're all mentioned by name at least once. In any event, though it may have been slightly rushed, I still enjoyed it for what it was... a campy SF first time story mode.

2016-07-07 13:50:17

I'll put it as a spoiler.
s
p
o
i
l
e
r
do we know who the person who kept showing up with info was/trying to escape/doing the hacking? NOt sure if it sounds like a young girl in the Japanese version or not.

2016-07-07 17:05:24

story was ok....doesn't compare to mk story modes, but it is in the step towards the right direction....I would say its neck and neck with soul calibour5 story mode, and slightly better than doa5 story mode

can i get a peace double harmony burger? no chaos

2016-07-07 17:07:56

AF do you have playstation plus yet to play sfv online? and sometime today I will be gathering up all the fighter names and skypes so we can expand on the online VI matches that we have online.....so far its 4 of us that play each other in battle lounge almost everyday

2016-07-07 17:26:25

That's interesting. I actually think I prefer doa 5's story to this because you have more of a chance to play with the characters a bit longer, but with sf5's you're bouncing around all over the place.

2016-07-07 17:40:23

Well, everyone has their own preferences. DOA 5's story I didn't even get through... the story felt more rushed and disjointed to me than SF's. I do agree that you bounced back and forth a bit in terms of character usage in SF V's story, but if you take the actual story into focus it makes more sense... especially given that they weren't trying to focus on individual characters in each chapter or act.

2016-07-11 19:52:55

ok so I finally got some eyeballs over here lol and I added 3fighters to my favs so I can send yu guys request when I setup the VI battle lounge. I  have sightlesssamurai, Xvordan, and dengster. if you guys have twitters or skype, so I can contact you when we are ready to play drop those here

2016-07-11 20:44:55

I don't generally give out my skype anymore... send me a ps message and I will see it on my phone.

2016-08-12 15:02:23

all fighters, me and a few friends will be on today, if you want in on the action, let me know what time would be good for you all.....if you have a twitter or skype this would also help

2016-09-01 15:24:16

hi is there a way to install the main story pack without sighted help?

2016-09-01 17:46:56

Update the game to the latest version, and look for A Shadow Falls in the store of whatever platform you're using.