2018-12-03 02:26:32

It is random each time, however let's say you have 3 more games to unlock, and as you can probably see the randomness is largely decreased so you can keep getting the same game. However, if you can at least get a positive score on the numbers quiz you can progress further.

Thumbs up

2018-12-03 14:32:31

I am unable to host a server. Is there any reason why this could be?  I know I’m supposed to hit the redirect whatever the thing is, but even that doesn’t work.

Thumbs up

2018-12-03 14:47:12

I have never been able to host a server too.

Thumbs up

2018-12-03 16:17:12

Redirecting ports from the game uses UPNP, a protocol allowing router settings changes externally. However, if this protocol isn't supported by or enabled in your router, then you still have to access your router's web interface to either forward port 2500 UDP manually or enable UPNP so you can do it from the game.

Thumbs up

2018-12-09 01:03:11

I still have over 20 games that I haven't unlocked, though, which is why I was asking whether it's randomized or not. I'm glad to know that it is, I guess I'm just having crappy luck in getting the same game over and over every time I try.

The glass is neither half empty nor half full. It's just holding half the amount it can potentially hold.

2018-12-09 01:27:43

I'm sure that it was random the first time it came out, however perhaps something was changed in the meantime? I hope not though, as that would be pretty annoying.

Thumbs up

2018-12-16 22:41:49

I don't see why Railroad Management was shortened a round. It is 1 of my favorite games and I am anoied that it lost a round... I'm excited to see what the new world is though!

Kingdom of Loathing name JB77

Thumbs up

2018-12-17 01:15:46

I love the new world! I won't spoil it as of yet for those who haven't played, but let's just say that it was one of the suggestions which was made in this topic awhile ago. I wish we'd gotten more than one, but for the amount of games we do get, it's pretty awesome.

I agree about Railroad Management as well. I get how it can seem to drag out for some people, but if you're playing online, you can use the joker, assuming your game host allows that.

The glass is neither half empty nor half full. It's just holding half the amount it can potentially hold.

2018-12-17 04:20:34

Hi,
in the new version, has the option to unlock minigames in the rewards room vanished? I have 67 gems, but I don't see the option for unlocking minigames there anymore. Have to try the new world though, hope it's fun!

Thumbs up

2018-12-17 04:35:29

hi.
Because a new world was added, you're going to have to beet that world for that option to become available again. It only shows up when you've completed all the worlds.

Thumbs up

2018-12-17 05:44:59

Hi,
oh, forgot about that, but you're right. Thanks!

Thumbs up

2018-12-17 06:45:50

hello all, I've just downloaded the latest version of crazy party but I don't know how to unlock this new world.
any idea how to unlock it?

get ready, folks!
let's explore different worlds, completing minigames, collect bonuses, and many other stuff.
or if you want to have some battles, there's a way to do that as well.
we are the pragmatic party prophessional. this thing is of course are going to be super crazy if more people join the fun in this party!

Thumbs up

2018-12-17 07:44:56 (edited by Jeffb 2018-12-17 07:45:28)

Here's a hint to unlock the new world. This was put in the change log.

spoiler warning**

A deposit box was taken out in the Circus to add the other world.

spoiler end**

Kingdom of Loathing name JB77

Thumbs up

2018-12-17 08:20:15

I officially hate, like absolutely loathe the new duck game... The fact that it turns around at random intervals with barely any warning, and the fact that you only have 1 piece of wood available at a time is infuriating.

"I used to be an adventurer like you, then I took an arrow in the knee."
guards, skyrim

Thumbs up

2018-12-17 09:08:40

never mine guys, I've just unlocked this new world and it's pretty interesting.

get ready, folks!
let's explore different worlds, completing minigames, collect bonuses, and many other stuff.
we are the pragmatic party prophessional. this thing is of course are going to be super crazy if more people join the fun in this party!

Thumbs up

2018-12-17 12:03:08

for someone who owns the crazy party section on black screen gaming website, I would like to add an info on the second ending for the space world.
if you go south from the space rodeo minigame, you'll get to boil installation or something like that. if you managed to score a positive number for that minigame, the path to the east leads to the second ending, which is the desert.

get ready, folks!

Thumbs up

2018-12-17 17:58:00

Just thought I'd say there's an update, in case someone missed it, Beta62

First, here are my Tactical Battle scripts. https://www.dropbox.com/s/64iuyqnju9csv … h.zip?dl=1
Second, hmm I might put a website address or new game here if I ever make one.
Third...
Whaaaaaat! There is nothing here.

Thumbs up

2018-12-17 18:23:46

oh i can't finish this the rainbow tower and if i finish the plane world i will unlock this new games!

my tt server address: gamer-services.jc-hosting.me
ports: 2040
gmail: [email protected], and skype: giorgi gio
my name in playroom: giorgigamer

2018-12-17 18:47:02

You don't have to finish the Plains to gain access to the space world. there is a path from the Circus to Space, for some strange reason.

Deep in the human unconscious is a pervasive need for a logical universe that makes sense. But the real universe is always one step beyond logic.

2018-12-17 19:56:47

Yeah, I'm not sure what the connection between a circus and space is myself, but whatever. I like just about all the games except oil installation, which to me is like the hidden palace on steroids, but that's ok, I've accepted that there are always going to be a few games I won't unlock. I completely agree about the duck game though, that thing is infuriating. It wouldn't be so bad if the duck didn't turn around at random intervals. i'm not saying it has to go in a straight path to the right the whole time, because it might be too easy then, but it would be nice if it at least didn't turn right as you lift a board off the chasm. I'm not buying that any animal would be that dumb.

2018-12-17 21:02:29

considering I only have like 7 worlds open and am not particularly good even at a lot of games, still always cool when they have a new world.

We still need some new board game levels but in any case, minigames entertain me more than the card battle. I think that mode has largely reached what it is capable of and other than a few cards every now and then, perhaps Pragma ought to work on a fourth mode of play for the main game. I don't know what that could be, but card battle is very very fun, but I think has matured as much as it can.

that isn't to say I don't get a kick out of card battle, but it is largely complete and there is a good opportunity for either the board games to be expanded or for even something brand new to come up that we don't have anything of on CrazyParty yet.

Thumbs up

Yesterday 00:12:19 (edited by Mitch Yesterday 00:22:13)

So, I havent done the space world yet, but I have been running into trouble with the other worlds I haven't completed.
I cannot for the life of me get past dangerous frisbees, because I either miss a good one or get zapped by a bad one.
The plains are difficult because I cannot get past the bicycle path. One time, I went at full speed and got a 20, but I cannot replicate it. When I did do that, I couldn't find the clocks in the village before I got ran over.
And then, there's the volcano. I do not understand Destroy Walking Bombs. How am I supposed to get out of the blast radius and let them explode without dying? I'm very ⠒⠋⠥⠎⠫⠲
My final query is about the Dragon Scales. I always get eaten up by the dragons, and I think I know why I have issues. It's difficult for me to judge how close things are in the top down view, due to the volume. Is there a setting that makes this easier, and do you guys have any tips to make the game less rage-inducing? Thanks!

Thumbs up

Yesterday 01:20:27

Just so everyone is aware. the profile for the new space world has been added to BSg. This includes a description of the world, paths, and all mini games with their descriptions.
www.blackscreengaming.com/crazy_party/adventure/worlds/profile/space.php

also the new cards have all been added to BSG, but the old cards that were changed have not been updated yet.
www.blackscreengaming.com/crazy_party/battles/cards/all.php

also Hamada's game list manager has been updated to include the new world and the new games in the world.
http://www.blackscreengaming.com/crazy_ … anager.zip

blackscreengaming.com
The BSG Blog
follow @BSG_blog on twitter
"Facts don't care about your feelings" Ben Shapiro

Thumbs up

Yesterday 03:29:41

Hello. My friend and I were just playing a 6 turn co-op no hard core battle and we found some major bugs. We were able to record our game play shortly after the weird bugs occured.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/dtp4qn2udjqbg … n.mp3?dl=1

Thumbs up

Yesterday 03:43:42

This is one of the strangest things I've ever seen, although that may not be saying much. And yes, I'm the idiot on skype in the recording

Thumbs up