2018-09-13 22:15:19

"As said, great idea, although it is strange that you don’t hear the same voice as your friends."

That's when you tell your friends to download the cool voice mod and be on the same page! smile

2018-09-14 00:15:08

Hey apartrone any luck finding and killing the crate not counting bug?  Would it but possible to post a patch just to fix that or is that not reasonable, don't know so just asking.

2018-09-14 11:21:45

Aprone, you've created the best audio game that I have ever played. It's been a long time since I've played, but I will do so soon. I commend you sir for what you have done in the audio games community. Just wanted to say that.

Stevie-3

2018-09-14 11:36:02

Best audio game is damn right smile

2018-09-14 12:26:54

I hope to be able to pay for my next 6 months next month. But, it sucks as my birthday is tomorrow. Lol

2018-09-14 16:12:41

Thanks guys, and also happy birthday Sean.  smile

Life has been keeping me away from the computer a lot lately, and the time I have had has been spent on little things that aren't as time-intensive as sitting down to debug Swamp code.  I will definitely tackle those bugs and get them solved, I just need to find some good blocks of uninterrupted time to do it.  I've found that on days when I get 10 minutes here, 15 minutes there at the computer, I can mess around with little projects, but I can't work on larger things like Swamp.  By the time I start to get my brain back on track with everything going on in that code, it's time to walk away, lol.

I've also been having a wonderful time with my web host again.  Last month I spent 2 hours and 40 minutes talking to tech support trying to get them to fix their server emails, since people weren't always getting the emails from the website when they wanted to change their passwords or whatever.  It was fixed for like a week, then it slowly started bugging again.  This month I've been exchanging a lot of emails with tech support, and got stuck on the phone with them again a few days ago for at least an hour.  It amazing me how hard they try to pass the blame off onto me or something else, when every time it ends up being something they're doing wrong on their end.  Ugh, I loathe talking to tech support.  tongue

- Aprone
Please try out my games and programs:
Aprone's software

2018-09-15 03:31:12

question, how do you fix the bad file name or number error again?

2018-09-15 04:23:03

For many people, that error means they haven't downloaded the latest patch.  For others, deleting their progress.ini file tends to work.

- Aprone
Please try out my games and programs:
Aprone's software

2018-09-18 06:58:53

hi. yes aprone, that's why i don't usually go with web hosting plans and i got my own linux server, cause they have srious issues with different stuff and they blame it on you. or, if you really want a good web host you can use host gator. if you aren't using that already, but i highly doubt it just for the simple fact that your website is slower than an usual website hosted on them.

2018-09-19 00:56:39

I wish the dead pool voice was a bit softer in terms of him taking damage his screaming like a girl and saying my kidney is a bit overwheming when you're being swamred by zombiesd in a mission. also wish we hasd some ryn reynolds voice bites for deadpool lol. but  I love the mod. Thaniks for putting that together it's great!

2018-09-24 22:04:41

FYI: a new voice has been added to the voice mods to replace voice 51 due to 51 had some unnatural clip off points.
This new voice is the amazon Cassia from the Diablo games.
Grab the updated mod folder here:

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/9l6rh1n5zn0a … 9lnRa?dl=1

2018-09-27 01:16:37

ok i feel like m4 and s3 zombies are over powered, in my lpinion.
i get that they are supposed to be a challenge but, they do like 20 to 30 dammage with high armer on. i am lvl 60 btw. thanks.
my name is NVDA on swamp, so if you ever see my online and your high enough level, please help me, all i need is fuckin weapons and ammo, meds and armer i will deal with myself.
I know i might sound like, oh he is crying to help with weapons, bla bla bla! But i do that,, because going to the good maps, are not a good thing because either i get swarmed by computer lag, or i take 30 fuckin dammage per hit and die within 4 hits of those zombies. thanks, and good buy.

2018-09-27 01:40:08 (edited by privatetai 2018-09-27 01:40:50)

Sorry about your death- death is fogging painful on swamp sometimes.

Don't take this the wrong way, but there's a lesson to be learned here:

If you have not maxed out your armor skills- or nearly so, stay out of those higher end maps.

I have my heavy armor maxed out and last night, on sub3, my helmet broke, and suddenly I was taking about 5 to 10 damage a hit- so I can just imagine if you don't have enough points into armor, how much that'd hurt.

At the same time, they didn't come to you...you went to them. And aleways keep in mind that the game/maps are talored in such a way so even when you're lvl1000, it should still be fun. If the higher maps are toned down so a lvl60 with heavy armor can survive them, by the time you're lvl300, you run out of things to play.

2018-09-27 02:28:06

ok, well thank you for the, erm, kind of, i guess, advice? i was going there cause all i had was default shit, well i mean weapons like mp5, glock, browning, buhnelly, marlin, and ar15, and i needed a freeking stuff, like what drops at s3, i forget, i also need to probably get to m5 but meh, i think that would be better cause of the mother fucking raders, i can kill them if anyone can help me, i would apreciate it grately. also if you guys want to, i am happy to do some ctf missions. i know this aint a live chats but.

2018-09-27 02:28:25

sorry for double posting so quickly, but also wanted to say, that i am loggin into swamp now. buy!

2018-09-27 02:35:24

To be fair, swamp's also made in a way that you don't really need the stuffs from those high level maps to have fun or to play. But that's just coming from me who's basically making do with a m40, mp5 on suppressed, and a beefed up browning citori on missions in most cases. The only times I really use other weapons are either I'm really bored, or doing a weapon quest.

In the old days you used to really need the minigun and the riot shield- both found on SUB2 which is doable at lvl60 with a bit of care. But now they're both nerfed so I wouldn't say you really need them all that much either- an axe on defensive, or a chainsaw IMO blocks way better than shields ATM.

But again, it's all depending on each one of us' own style of play I reckon.

2018-09-27 02:38:10

currentally rocking a 90% higher dammaging browning and about a 45% more damaging buhnelly. I am also using the remmington, and using a utility belt for armer, and currentally on m2. rofl

2018-10-10 04:18:32

Hey little is swamp down?  My internet is good but cannot connect.

2018-10-13 01:07:16

hi aprone, just tried to renew my account, and I get the 410 message the page has gone, after I put my details on the main page and press the log in button. hth

2018-10-13 22:27:22

Today the FreeKyMartRepairShop clan took charge of the KyMart fort.
This is a new clan on swamp.
The aim of the clan is to help new HC players by fixing their broken kit for free.
We are only interested in one fort.
We took the KyMart fort when it was not defended.
We do not intend attacking anyone but will fight for KyMart.
All are welcome to join and fix their kit.  Please speak to Rocky when online or Boris when sober.
If we lose the fort we will take it back.

Try my free games and software at www.rockywaters.co.uk

2018-10-15 10:36:35

OK the repair shop needs repairing.  Some bad people broke in and stole the tools and food and stuff.  The shop is open again but repaired items  cannot be guaranteed to be there when you collect.  The same bad people broke into the bank vault last night and spent several hours burning somebody else's money and food.  And Boris has started drinking again, where will all this end.

Try my free games and software at www.rockywaters.co.uk

2018-10-15 21:17:20 (edited by florianionascu7 2018-10-15 21:19:09)

Hello! I am thinking to begin playing this game, but I heard that players are able to play it only with the mouse. I would like to play it using the keyboard, as I don't use the mouse anymore. Is it possible?

If you want to get in touch with me, e-mail me at [email protected].
We can also get in touch on Telegram.

2018-10-16 12:10:45

it's far easier than the keyboard. it's not as bad as you think.MOUSE IS FAR EASIER IT REALLY ISN'T AS BAD AS YOU THINK.

2018-10-16 13:58:12

Hi,
You can play swamp without a mouse, yes. but using a mouse would make it really really easier...
Certainly far better than just using the keyboard at any rate...
And as daran said, its not as bad as you think, having played it with a mouse, I can't imagine using just a keyboard to play it.
Have fun!
Grryf

Of all sad words of tongue or pen, the saddest are these, ‘It might have been.
Follow me on twitter

2018-10-16 19:38:53

The mouse is excellent for fine aiming. Without it, you can still play, especially if you can set up another device (such as a joystick) to simulate mouse-movement. With just the keyboard, you're going to be restricted to the 8 compass directions, meaning you'll have to move around a lot more to aim. So you can play, and succeed, but sniping and PVP will be extremely difficult.

看過來!
"If you want utopia but reality gives you Lovecraft, you don't give up, you carve your utopia out of the corpses of dead gods."
MaxAngor wrote:
    George... Don't do that.