2018-04-27 09:22:33

Hello,
I was wondering if it's possible to make an app for the iPhone and Android for this website. In my opinion, it might be easier to navigate on a mobile device, but that's just me. It would be a layout of this same website, but for mobile devices, so you can find the topics easier and post new ones as well.

”I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.” Philippians 4 verse 13
If you want to message me, send me a message using the forum email,  since I do not check my private messages that much.  I also have a TeamTalk server. Message me if you would like to have an account on my server

2018-04-28 17:50:53

Hmmm, I'm just wondering why you would need a specific ap to navigate a website? Heck likely even if someone did! put the time into developing an ap all it would be would be linked html pages anyway so probably would be pretty much the same as just opening this website in your tablet browser of choice.

Besides, to be honest websites are always easier to navigate on a pc anyway.

If your having trouble yourself, you might want to look at key shortcuts your screen reader has for skipping around webpages, for example you can navigate most things in this forum by heading, (h in most screen readers), you can get straight to the quick reply  by going straight to the edit area. On the main website you can skip straight to a game's entry with headings again, or hit c (for go to combo box), to get straight to the dropdown to quickly take you to a game's entry page in the database.

hth.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2018-07-28 23:18:38

well, it would be cool, if someone took advantage of the power of mobile and made it so you would get notifications for private messages, replies on topics, etc.

Power is not the responsibility of freedom, but it is actually the responsibility of being responsible, it's self, because someone who is irresponsible is enslaved by their own weaknesses.