2018-01-20 00:45:27

Hello all.
Please, could someone buy A heros call for me? I don't have the munny, and my parent says the game is useless.
Please, I want this game.

best regards, muhammad chafid

2018-01-20 01:16:25 (edited by GrannyCheeseWheel 2018-01-20 01:17:50)

Ain't a gonna be me, not this time tongue. My laptop died, now I gotta get up the money for a new one. Plus, my cat needs to go to the vet in a few weeks.

Facts with Tom MacDonald, Adam Calhoun, and Dax
End racism
End division
Become united

2018-01-20 01:35:00 (edited by SirBadger 2018-01-20 01:36:31)

sorry man can't do it either. I've had a few people ask me on Skype recently as well and I just cant' afford it rite now. if I had a buck for everybody that's asked me to buy it for them, I'd have enough to buy it for one.
if you look in the active topics though there is a thread about some copies being given away.

Who's that trip trapping over My bridge? Come find out.

2018-01-20 01:48:24

I don't have th game myself but not sure how polite it is to ask strangers to get you something. It's sort of rude. and rather childish. I like doing nice stuff for people but if someone just came up to me asking for stuff at random I definitely would refuse.

2018-01-20 02:23:28

Agreed with the last post. This is not just a single person sees the topic, but the whole forum members.

2018-01-20 02:44:04

Hi Danang.
I don't think it's a good idea to ask people to buy it for you. Besides reading between the lines, it seems like you couldn't afford to pay the person back who bought it for you if your parents are paying for things. To be honest, I wouldn't buy it for you even if I had the extra money, nothing personal I just don't do that for anyone I don't know well. If you have some way of earning money, I suggest you do that and save up to buy ahc. Really, the price is very reasonable, not like some of the overpriced  junk games we have around here.

Guitarman.
What has been created in the laws of nature holds true in the laws of magic as well. Where there is light, there is darkness,  and where there is life, there is also death.
Aerodyne: first of the wizard order

2018-01-20 04:15:35

I tend to agree, but I am also sympathetic to the fact that not everyone can buy it even if they had the money. It's kind of stupid to be locked out of something just because of the country you live in, but the world is a shitty place.

Also, its better that than ask for cracks, right?

Facts with Tom MacDonald, Adam Calhoun, and Dax
End racism
End division
Become united

2018-01-20 04:31:18

The irony of people raging about cracks and then judging when they ask for an alternative is breathtaking. That being said I would if I could, but unfortunately broke here.

Silly Gohan, animals don't eat people. People eat animals.

2018-01-20 05:15:37 (edited by defender 2018-01-20 21:28:42)

Agreed completely with post 8, accept for the raging part, I mean, okay, the person that got closest to that was, coincidentally book rage, but the point still stands.
We just had this huge discussion on this forum about why people crack games, and I think we made allot of headway.
The general consensus ended up being that you should spend the time you would trying to find a crack on asking someone for help paying for it instead, because most people who crack them do it because of payment method restrictions, terrible currency exchange rates, or parental intervention, rather than any sort of malice.
So this guy is just doing exactly what we (the people with the means to help) all said he should do...

That said, Danang, you should explain more maybe about why you deserve the game compared to someone else.
I am by no means asking you to beg, but 20 dollars in the US can buy you enough basic groceries for a couple days on a college budget, or two meals at cheaper restaurants, or a decent pair of earbudds  for instance, so their needs to be a reason to drop that kind of money on a random person on the internet rather than those things, especially here where most of us don't have jobs.

2018-01-20 05:20:03

Hello danang137.

I don't mind buying the game for you.

Please send me an email at [email protected] with your email address.

I'm gone for real :)

2018-01-20 08:35:14

Hi,
Let me begin this Post by thanking brad, although I am nither danang137 nor am I a person who has a need for a copy of AHC or any game really, thanks to the generocity of a few people like brad here. But I have been in situations like these far too often, plus I dont happen to be from one of those countrys that provide financial aid for things,or a monthly living allowance or whatever the fuck those are known as or a job. so yes,I can feel the pain,be it due to lack of $$,currency exchange,lack of creditcard/debitcard that can be used to pay for things,and so on.

post 8, +1

I saw a topic floating around here,asking why do people crack games? and why not ask for them instead from friends,family,other people on the internet and so on,I say read through the first 6 post on this one,and you should have a fare idea as to why.

btw, I actually agree that cracking audiogames hurts nobody more than us,because the more they are crack,the less (in terms of quality,quantity etc) games we will have,up to a point anyway, but if you say the world is a shitty place so you cant have x y z, it can be argued the same that the world is a shitty place when it comes to cracks,deal with it...

If only there were more people like Brad and a few others I have seen on this forum that have extended a hand when ever someone needs help of this sort,we would have far less cracks and far more games, again upto  a point.

piece out
Grryf

Of all sad words of tongue or pen, the saddest are these, ‘It might have been.
Follow me on twitter

2018-01-20 13:10:01 (edited by Haramir 2018-01-20 13:11:01)

Hello folks! Wow Brad, we always can expect good surprises from you smile I'd like to help a few people get their hands on a copy of the game too, but instead of not having the money, I don't have means to pay it basically.
Well, it works basically like this. I'm a freelancer, so i earn money but I can not prove legally that I gain such money, so the credit card companies wont allow me to have an international credit card, for I don't work for another person on a regular basis or have a constant salary. I honest get upset when it comes to this, but often when I need to buy things outside Brazil, I end up asking to borrow someone's card to do the payment.
Best regards, Haramir.

The true blind is the one who refuses to see.

2018-01-20 13:26:06

Wow! I saw this a bit late but I'd like to say two things:
@Danang I admire your courage and honesty. Respect.
@Brad I don't know you but just from this thing here you must be an awesome human being!
Greetings,
EG

In the hands of a gamer, word becomes weapon, argument becomes shield, and life becomes a quest.

2018-01-20 14:41:52

Well, respect for Danang.
And Brad is a verry generous person, I would like to thank him cause he bought the game for alot of people including me, he spent his money with us, he helped us alot getting things.
For example me, my mother says you can free games as long as you want, but she thinks paid games are useless.
She has onli free apps on her phone and laptop and she said if you will need an app I will buy it to you, but not a game or an useless thing.
She bought for me a Vocalizer voice for Android regarding programs and one for Ivona, nothing else regarding programs, onli phisical things.
I was sooo excited when I saw the game in general discussions and other places and I wanted it alot.
Brad helped me alot buying it to me and he did that without knowing me, onli because he is a generous person.
And last, I would like to thank to all people who help other people with financial problems and other things.

I am myself and noone is ever gonna change me, I am the trolling master!

2018-01-20 18:35:20

*scratches head and begins to seriously contemplate handing out a copy*
I actually appreciate posts like this one; it makes me realize just how serious the matter is and how much, people, don't want to actually, crack the thing, which is immensely important.
and now, to go think up some sort of contest...

When life gives you oranges, demand lemons since everyone else is obviously getting them.

2018-01-20 18:36:25

Oh, and Brad, thumbs up!

When life gives you oranges, demand lemons since everyone else is obviously getting them.

2018-01-20 19:23:38 (edited by SplendidFault 2018-01-20 20:32:11)

Hello,
I am one of the unlucky persons that are unable to use PayPal, the only payment method that outofsightgames.com accepts. In contrast, I have more than sufficient cash to purchase the game. I’ll be gladly take any help that would work for both parties. Let me know if someone is interested in getting something else equivalent to, or pricier than the game to purchase the game for me in return.
Thanks in advance!
Best regards,
SplendıdFault

Standing by the window, eyes upon the moon,
Hoping that the memory will leave her spirit soon.

2018-01-20 19:45:15

please do not blame Danang for this request. I live in the same country as Danang. the high dollar exchange rate and the difficulty of accessing the bank for the visually impaired make it difficult for us to do transactions here, what else is the transaction of the country. anyway what Danang does is the result of a recommendation from one of the posts in this forum as well. can be seen here

http://forum.audiogames.net/viewtopic.php?id=23994

Since 2 years ago I've decided to no longer look for crack, because crack means do not appreciate the work of someone. Therefore I almost never get to enjoy paid games here, and just always play free games or games that are shared by friends from abroad.
  Actually I really want to buy all the games I play and give donations to people who have painstakingly made fun games. But that is very not possible with my current condition. sorry for bad english

Enjoy all that the Lord has given in your life, and share with as many people as possible.

2018-01-20 20:08:35

Only read about half this topic, but I agree with posts 8 and 9, this is exactly why people ask for cracks. This hipocracy is laughable.

2018-01-20 20:16:47

O one more, I am very grateful to brad for having good intentions to help Danang. I really appreciate it.

Enjoy all that the Lord has given in your life, and share with as many people as possible.

2018-01-20 20:46:57

See here for 5 chances at winning this game as a free gift for you, yourself and the voices in your head!

2018-01-21 00:33:11

at Rio Aryo, thanks for the explaneation.
at peapol I don't want to ask for crack or anything. And seriusly, my parents wont give me a dollar or 2. When I ask them to buy A heros call, they just says game is pointless.
at brad, Thankyou!

best regards, muhammad chafid

2018-01-21 04:52:12

@Brad, +1 man.

2018-01-21 13:00:04

Hello.

To everyone thanking me, you're welcome and to those who thumbed up my post thank you.

I enjoy helping out when I can and hope Danang enjoys the game.

I did buy it for someone else called braille kid, I think that was  his name and hope he enjoys it too.

@SplendidFault.

Email me at [email protected] and I'll see what I can do.

I don't believe you'll need a paypal account for me to buy the game for you.

I'm gone for real :)

2018-01-21 16:32:09

@brad #24: Thank you very much for the offer, but I am afraid I can't accept this, as this is not a deal I intend to make. As I have stated in my related post, I'll only accept a deal that works for both parties. Thanks again for generosity, though. It is greatly appreciated. smile

Standing by the window, eyes upon the moon,
Hoping that the memory will leave her spirit soon.