2017-11-05 09:48:27

Hello all,

I'm curious to know if there is a free and accessible program to access the Alexa voice service on Windows? I'm using Reverb on macOS, iOS, and Android. However, I can't find a program for Windows that allows me to talk to Alexa from anywhere. I know there are a few websites that let you do this, but I'd prefer an actual program. I'm open to either classic Windows applications or Windows 10 store apps, although I find I rarely open the Windows Store and ignore all UWP apps except Windows Mail.

Grab my Adventure at C: stages Right here.
You may access my NVDA Remote, Three-D Velocity, Sound RTS, and Road to Rage servers by using the address christopherw.me. Road to Rage uses the default 6789 port.

Thumbs up

2017-11-05 11:11:51

I don't know of such an app, but that's not to say one doesn't exist. Good luck!

Thumbs up

2017-11-06 03:22:38

The most direct Alexa run you'll get on windows would be getting yourself a developer account, as you do get the sample apps that you can put on windows, mac and linux respectively.

I'm the only adventure at c: master hahahaha I have unlocked just about everything!

Thumbs up

2017-11-11 04:41:05

don't need that, go to echosim.io.

One of the best gifts on this earth is the unconditional love of an animal

It is pure, free of judgement, and raises me to the utter height of glory.

Thumbs up

2017-11-11 17:18:02

That's web-based, I think he's looking for a stand-alone program. IN which case, the java-based sample application is probably your best bet.

I'm the only adventure at c: master hahahaha I have unlocked just about everything!

Thumbs up

2017-11-12 01:35:24

Where do I get this sample application?

Grab my Adventure at C: stages Right here.
You may access my NVDA Remote, Three-D Velocity, Sound RTS, and Road to Rage servers by using the address christopherw.me. Road to Rage uses the default 6789 port.

Thumbs up

2017-11-12 02:16:15

Thumbs up