2017-01-12 18:28:20

Hi all,

I have a problem taking off in eurofly.

Everything is alright until it says the starting number. I mean the starting number while I'm already moving and with the beeps, where you have to go to the left or the right.

How do I know if I'm exactly right on my runway?

I always crash and the blackbox says "off the runway".

Help would be very great!

Thanks!

Greetings,
Janagirl!

2017-01-12 19:09:39

Hello janagirl,
one possible solution could be.
1. speed up to 50, have your nose to 15 before you speed up, just to be safe and so that you don't have to deal with it later.
2. when you here a number or a combination of letters and numbers either from the left or right, turn asap towards the direction you heard the number in with ctrl left or right arrow again depending on where you want to turn.
wait for it to say east if you turned right,west if you turned left. after that, speed up to your current take off speed as required by the flight you are flying.
check with z whether or not you have taken off (numbers greater then 0 indicate that you have) after that, and if you have,retract the gear and the flaps, wait for it to say take off successful,and then you can speed up,turn towards your destination and so on. oh and, don't forget to level off after 500 or so.
hth

Of all sad words of tongue or pen, the saddest are these, ‘It might have been.
Follow me on twitter

2017-01-12 19:18:38 (edited by janagirl 2017-01-12 19:20:55)

Hi grryfindore,

oh thank you, that was a nice description!

Please, could you tell me how can I level off? I have to say I'm a bloody newbie of this game so I have so much to learn. And how can I find out where I have to fly? I'm at the free flying at the Moment to learn everything I have to know.

Greetings,
Janagirl!

2017-01-13 06:15:27 (edited by grryfindore 2017-01-13 06:16:34)

Hi,

leveling off means that your nose is at the angle 0 so that you aren't pointing up or pointing down,making your aircraft go higher or lower respectively.
in free flight you could go where ever, but in missions you'll be given destinations where you are suppose to fly at (press a or shift a to check that), press ctrl f8 to bring up a list of airport sorted by their distance to you, choose the one you want to fly towards, after you have done that. pressing N will tell you where and by how much you need to turn so that you are pointing towards your destination airport. I.E 32 left will mean you need to turn 32 degrees to the left. 3 times shift left arrows and twice left arrow should acomplish that.
this may or may not change during flight,so keep on checking now and then by pressing the n key.

one thing I forgot in my last post, after you are airborn, that is taken off the ground, make sure you are heading either east or west wherever the runway was I.E to your right or left, press ctrl left or right arrows to snap to the nearest cardinal direction heading.

hth

Follow me on twitter

2017-01-13 16:00:29

Hi grryfindore,

thanks again for your good answer.

Sorry for asking so much but I have another questions.

I tried to fly towards another Airport but if I turned my airplane I suddenly had a collision with another one. How can that be and is there a way to avoid other planes?

And my next question is: how can I Change the categories of the planes? I only have planes with category 1. Is there a way to Change?

Janagirl.

Greetings,
Janagirl!

2017-01-13 17:16:24

Hi,

Don't be sorry about asking questions as long as you have read the docs that are available and the ones that come with the game, and even after that you are left with doubts, its always a good idea to ask. smile

The aircraft collision happens because you are not following the directions given by the ATC, I.E if it tells you to descend to x y z, do so. if it tells you to climb up to x y z height, do so.
Always make sure your frequency and transponder codes are up to date. if you press f and it just says a number without a prefix of new then the frequency is up to date. if you press space and here no code such as scquock 4 2 3 4 whatever  the numbers,then your transponder is up to date,too.
If you are still facing the collision issue after you have made sure of all this,then your ATC files are probably screwed up. just get the latest from the website.
If that doesn't help, write back on here and we can come up with new suggestions for you to try big_smile
hth

Follow me on twitter

2017-01-16 07:07:09

Ahoy there.
I was actually going to edit my post,but just after my post the forum went down,so I couldn't big_smile

To answer your second question on categories of planes, you unlock second category and onwards as you do tasks and get promotions.

grryf

Follow me on twitter

2017-01-16 18:46:49 (edited by janagirl 2017-01-16 21:50:52)

Hi grryfindore,

no Problem, I'm happy that the Forum works again.

I already managed to complete my first two Tasks. Now I'm stack, I should use the Embraer Legacy 600. I don't know why but I can't take off. I don everything like in the other planes but every time the Blackbox says Crash and I absolutely don't know why.

OK, I managed to take of with the plane but have to drive a Little bit faster than the shown take off Speed. A Little bi strange.

Janagirl.

Greetings,
Janagirl!