2017-01-13 12:01:20

writing an online game requires some knowledge about networking, security, server configuration, etc
if you are nubie, try to start from a simple project

2017-01-13 15:17:16

Hey. Can anyone come up to the plate for my next uber awsome super fantacy game idea. I want it to rival swomp and it will be online and it will have magic, and spells, and and and, ok i'm done with the joke, I had to put it their. In all seriousness, i'll put my hole thing of collaboration and teamwork up here. I don't expect it to help much but here goes. I've been in about 4 collaborations, 3 of them have ended in massive failure. 2 because of the hole storyline/i'm the idea guy/I really don't want to learn how to do it myself approach, and 1 because the person I was collaborating with didn't exactly know the language I was using. So let me put this in perspective. From my point of view, storyline writing is easy. I could just as easily as I am writing this post open notepad and write a hole story down. It also doesn't take a rocket scientest to jot down the features we would all like in our games. So when your the idea guy, and you just do that, your not really working. I'll simplify my explonation like this, by putting it in reel life terms. Say your at school, right? So say their's this girl you like, as in, really like. But your unsure how to make the move. Instead of figuring it out with yourself and maybe asking a friend for a tiny bit of help, you tell him, hey, could you go ask her if she want's to go out with me? And Maybe ask her what kind of stuff she likes? See the picture? Your not actually talking to her. Your not the one asking her out, you didn't do the work to try and figure out what she likes, you instead let someone else do all the work for you. Guess what happened in the end. You didn't get the girl. Getting back to my point, programming is the actual, hard part. That's where, just like in our example above, you go up to the girl, and ask her out. And here's a friendly life tip, things don't always go as planned. So like with that girl you just asked out, your game could turn out even better than you expected, it could start out grate and then massivly backfire on you, or it could just not work at all and be a total flop, but you won't know until you try. And as for those idea people? Let me say this, as a game developer. When i'm in a group setting, i'll work, but only if everyone else is working. Not if their's 1 person at the back pushing everyone else forward for his or her own ends. Writing the storyline doesn't count in my book because I could just as easily do it on my own. Sound designing, slitely harder, but don't be surprised if I don't end up waiting for someone to spend 5 days designing a sound and just do it myself in less time. Programming? I'll just leave this one up for debate seeing as i'm known for not getting along with most programmers that I know. I'll just end on this. When your the idea guy and I suggest that you learn programming and your response is that you really can't understand it or that you don't want to do it yourself, that sends the message to me that well, you see, I could do it, but why should I when I have you to do it for me? In otherwords you don't really want the game all that much. In a community like this, where we're not really getting payed to do what is a tun of work, the programmer more or less has to want the game, want it bad enough to say screw it, i'm going to do it myself.

Check out the new reality software site. http://realitysoftware.noip.us

2017-01-13 15:55:26

I can work games online
I know how to have a safer necessary protection, and I worked one if I had
vps server
Whoever wants to work with me in the same team
Phil communicates with me
And so on
I'm here for any inquiry

And as anyone who's gone mountain climbing knows ,The serene snow-covered peaks that look so tranquil from a bdistance, Are the deadliest
sound is my vision
i rarely check my private messages on the forum, so if you want to contact me please use my email, or dm me  at oussama40121 on tw

2017-01-13 16:01:10

Myself worked with other teams in the development However, I think ended with an unexpected end
Blog worked for me and I wanted to find me a space where I develop my own
Acunnina but failed because I had not made a sufficient support and assistance of the other two
For this blog I threw away and decided to work with a team of any unfaithful to each other
Ready to work with any one of you
I am always here for any service

And as anyone who's gone mountain climbing knows ,The serene snow-covered peaks that look so tranquil from a bdistance, Are the deadliest
sound is my vision
i rarely check my private messages on the forum, so if you want to contact me please use my email, or dm me  at oussama40121 on tw