2016-04-12 15:33:47 (edited by Muhammad Hajjar 2022-02-18 00:17:13)

Hi all
I hope you're all fine.
Here's a walkthrough for the famous successful game (A Blind Legend) that I've recorded, with my tries to beat the game as fast as I can, and I hope you all like it.
Note that this walkthrough doesn't contain commentary.
The file size is 107 mb, and the media length is 1 hour 16 minutes and 15 seconds.

download:
https://drive.google.com/uc?export=down … zV2hKs8gPW
I hope you all enjoy this walkthrough.
Later.

Kind regards!

Add me on battle.net and let's have fun, region is Europe, my BattleTag is: Hajjar#21470
By reading my post, you agree to my terms and conditions :P

2016-04-13 05:55:06

I am downloading it now!
well I haven't played the game but still interested in walkthrough.
Thanks
Ishan

life's battle do not always go to the stronger and faster man,
But sooner or later who win the one who thinks he can!

2016-04-14 07:59:15

Hi. sence this topic was posted, I actually made a similar walkthrew about this game a while ago completing the game with comontary. It's on the awesome tech podcast at http://awesometech.samtupy.com and the direct link is http://awesometech.samtupy.com/epfiles/ep51.mp3 just figured i'd offer this as another alternitive because I never actually posted this, maybe I did but either way. Great to see another walkthrew on this game though, I like it quite a lot!

I am a web designer, and a game developer. If you wish see me at http://www.samtupy.com

2016-04-15 10:08:04

@Sam I think you made a walkthrough for the IPhone version. The one here is for the Windows version. Muhammad forgot to mention that but thought I'll clarify it.

2016-04-15 17:12:37

Yes Riad, thank you very much for clarifying this. The played version here is the pc version.

Kind regards!

Add me on battle.net and let's have fun, region is Europe, my BattleTag is: Hajjar#21470

2016-04-16 02:10:09

cool, i'll have to listen to that.

I am a web designer, and a game developer. If you wish see me at http://www.samtupy.com

2016-04-16 17:49:49

Where do I get the windows or mac versions from?

Power is not the responsibility of freedom, but it is actually the responsibility of being responsible, it's self, because someone who is irresponsible is enslaved by their own weaknesses.

2016-04-16 21:47:31

Hello!
I don't think there's a Mac version, but you can purchase the Windows version and use it on Steam. I've seen a topic for that a while ago, but I think I won't consider purchasing it right now since this kind of games is not my favorite, but I like the game and its 3d moving system even on Windows. I don't know how buying is made but you can look for the topic in the new releases I think.
Regards!

2016-04-17 10:10:09

Hi
You can buy a blind legend from here which is playable with windows and mac. It's compatible with both of them.

Kind regards!

2016-04-30 23:58:34

can't download your file here for some reason. please fix if there is something at your end, or otherwise --- boom! er, oh wait, I will try at some other time. (not a good idea to log on to the forum at 4 am anyway)

big_smile

He picked up the wrench and broke the guy’s wrist with it, one, and then the other wrist, two, and turned back and did the same to the guy who had held the hammer, three, four. The two men were somebody’s weapons, consciously deployed, and no soldier left an enemy’s abandoned ordnance on the field in working order.

2017-01-10 17:48:14

I am listening to the walkthrough now. What voice did you include in the beginning? Was it made using Ava or Allison? Also, I liked the music. Where can one find such music for royalty use?

Ulysses, KJ7ERC
She/they
Reedsy

2017-01-10 18:42:31 (edited by Muhammad Hajjar 2017-01-10 18:45:13)

Hello there,
The voice you've heard in the walkthrough was Sharon from Acapela which I used her voice for the intro. And regarding the music I used in the intro, it's called "A Persian Tale" got it from a music pack called "Shockwave Sound - Fantasy Worlds Vol". There's also other version of this music with no choir -though I didn't notice that difference-, I can upload both of them for you if you want.

Kind regards!

2017-01-13 10:41:03

I noticed that you didn't use the space bar for the majority of the walkthrough. Being hard of hearing, it is difficult for me to hear certain sounds, including the one where I had to destroy the poisoned arrows coming at me. When Louise is unable to guide me after she is hit, will the space bar work at all?
Also, how does one enable commentaries? Or was that to say that you didn't talk at all during the walkthrough? At first I was thinking that the game had commentaries, like how they were inspired to do a certain scene.

Ulysses, KJ7ERC
She/they
Reedsy