2009-04-15 22:25:31

Hi all,

For all the people who can speak spanish I have created the web audiojuegos.net.
Is like audiogames.net but only with games in spanish language.

We have originals games that only exists in spanish, and some translations of free english games.

I hope you enjoy it.

2009-04-15 22:39:33

maybe i can help translating some games that are in spanish to english, for example, audiodisco
i like, it's awreade in portuguese as well :D
maybe i can do that.
anyway, good to see you here man :)
i'll go check the page now, and list the games that are original in spanish and see what you
all want translated to english.

contact info
email:
matrheine at gmail . com

2009-04-16 00:14:30

There are some games that must be translated to English or other languages because the original language is Spanish: Audio Disco, Super Ludo, Audio Ingenio, Ball Revolution, Trivial, Sudocu, 3 En Raya, Cifras and Letras

Sorry for my bad English. I'm from Argentina and my level speaking this language is low.

2009-04-16 05:17:02

in english:
I would like to play Audio Disco, but I don't speak nearly enough Spanish and the game is not in English or Chinese.

In verry broken spanish:
yo quiero aser Audio Disco, pero yo no entiendo sufficiente espa

skype name: techluver
Feel free to add me.

2009-04-16 08:24:56

I'm the creator of audiodisco too.
I'm very happy about the success of the game, a lot of people like it.

I'm currently working on audiodisco's english translate, but have to stop it beacouse Im preparing a talk.

In two months I will have translated it into English. Be patient.
Then we could talk of a Chinese translation if someone helps me.

2009-04-16 15:49:05

what is audio disco, and what other games are there? could someone provide brief descriptions, or if possible, instructions for us, s that while we're waiting for the translation we can still play with the spanish version?

2009-04-16 16:37:35

Hola amigos... es interesante sabiendo que hay juegos en espa

Discord: clemchowder633

2009-04-17 00:22:20

A briefd description of Audio Disco:
The game is a PVP (Player Versus Player) on the same computer or for a single player. Consist on launch a disk to the other player without this can stop the movement and you can marc a point. The game finish when the computer, the player or some player in multiplayer games marc 5 points. Each disk direction have a diferent sound. There is a tutorial in the game where the keys and the play instructions are explained wit voice and sound, but the following is the keys for play:
Rightarrow: put the disk to steer (is needed before launch), uparrow: launch the disk to up, downarrow: launch the disk to down and leftarrow: launch the disk to medium.
For select and option in the main menu is needed the use of left and right arrow for change option and uparrow to select. The options are: tutorial, player versus computer, player versus player, controls test and credits. The escape key exit the game.
When you select the option player versus computer, there are 4 levels: beginer, medium, expert and profesional

Sorry for my bad English. I'm from Argentina and my level speaking this language is low.

2009-04-17 09:35:00

Hello JAvier and welcome.

this is I think a really good idea, given the amount of people who speak Spanish, and the fact it would be rather hard for us to add games only in Spanish to the audiogames.net index.

I'm rather wishing I'd kept up with the Spanish i learnt at school now,  ----- but sadly not.

Please let us know when you have translations of any of the games into English, ----- also I will be glad to write up some news about the site.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2009-04-17 09:40:02

Oh yeah. I can't wait until this thing is translatet.

What you're looking at is subhuman. It's not normal. Focus on yourself.

2009-04-17 14:10:11

Bienvenidos Javier,

Way cool!

Buena suerte con su empresa.

John Bannick
Chief Technical Officer
7-128 Software

2009-04-17 21:58:51

There is another game that must be translated: Cars, made by Guillermo Toscani, an audiogamer from Argentina that has translated some games to Spanish

2009-04-17 22:05:36

don't translate all these games... many of these are just games that we awreade have in a way
or another, like a game where you have to answer questions a "trivia game" that jin kitchen
awreade made one,
the interesting games that i think that must be translated are audiodisco and i'll test ball
revolution to see. maybe esterminador as well. i'll have to play it again thoug.
i'm not offending who create these card, board games in any form, but i think that we awreade
got a bunch of these awreade.

contact info
email:
matrheine at gmail . com

2009-04-17 22:47:17

well, explaining the game audiodisco aaron, it's a game of reflexes
basicaly, you have a disc, and your objective is to score 5 points against the computer.
you have to choose between 3 angles: down, middle and up.
you do it by first getting the disc with the right arrow key, then choosing your position.
the up key correspond to up, left to the middle, and down to down
each place will be identifiable by the a diferent sound. the only way of knowing what position
makes what sound -- at least for now, is playing and testing, in future, as Javier sayd, he
will translate the tutorial, so you will be able to know by listening to it.
before you choose your position, it can happens the following 2 things:
1. the computer was not capable of defending the disc, so it's your point
2. the computer defended the disc, so no one scores anything and it will go on to the nextn
turn.
to defend the disc, you have to hold down the corresponding position key, if the computer for
example send the disc on the middle, you will have to hold down the up key.
well, it's not a full tutorial, but it will give you at least a idea of how the game is played.
:)
here's the link to download it.
http://www.audiojuegos.net/audiodisco.exe
HTH.

contact info
email:
matrheine at gmail . com

2009-04-18 01:58:54

Sorry, off-topic:
fernando: Do you have Skype? I would like your help on the top speed 2 chinese.

Feel free to add me.

2009-04-18 02:27:21 (edited by fergregoire94 2009-04-18 02:28:43)

No, I havent Skype account iet. When I have one I will advice. Wile, Do you have a e-mail address to contact you? my e-mail is
[email protected]

2009-04-21 11:16:17

Thanks everyone for the comments.

Be patient with the AudioDisco english version.
It will be soon.

Dark, if you want, you can now write a new about the site and add a link in the link page.
Later, when I will have AudioDisco in english, add it to the main list of games.

2009-04-21 16:52:02

Que es el juego Super Ludo? Si me puedes dar un descripcion del juego, seria bueno. Gracias... y otra vez, lo siento por el mal espa

2009-04-24 03:17:38

In Spanish:
super ludo es un programa que incluye varios juegos para jugar contra otra persona en internet. Son juegos de tablero.
In English: super ludo is a program that include diferents games to play with another person on the internet. They are board games.

2009-04-24 04:11:36

in broken spanish:

Feel free to add me.

2009-04-24 17:01:27

qu

2009-04-25 00:15:41

In English: There are 5 board games in Superludo: battleship, strategist, lite-strategist, 3 in line and chess.
I arent shure about some English names of this games, but the following is the same message in Spanish for users that speak this language:
In Spanish:
En Superludo hay 5 juegos de tablero: batalla naval, estratega, mini-estratega, 3 en raya y agedrez.
No estoy seguro de algunos nombres ingleses de estos juegos, pero arriba est

2009-04-25 00:51:25

una cosa que podria ser mejor nestes juegos es que tu solo puedes jugar con algun amigo o
entonces en una conecci

contact info
email:
matrheine at gmail . com

2009-04-25 02:16:02

in spanish:
quien es tradwiseur la juego a el englais? Perdon para mis espanol, yo usar una palabra de franccais. Y, cuand usted escribar un messenge en espanol, por favor, escribar en englais tambien.

en english:
Who is translating the game? Sorry for my Spanish, I borrowed a word from French. Also, when you write a message in Spanish, please also translate it into English.

Feel free to add me.

2009-04-25 03:06:42

Superludo is a Spanish game. The problem for translate is that the game doesn't use sound for audio and it's programed in Visual Basic 6, therefore the source code is needed.