2018-09-14 06:23:29

Hi all, I'm now here to ask you guys questions about barbecue grills. If you have done so, what kind of grill do you prefer. What kinds of accessories and/or devices do you use to help you out with this. the reason I ask is because I would love to learn how to grill things myself. Thanks a lot in advance.

Thumbs up

2018-09-14 06:55:33

I think there was discussion about things of that nature in this topic, so have a read through that and then let us know if you have any questions after.

One of the best gifts on this earth is the unconditional love of an animal

It is pure, free of judgement, and raises me to the utter height of glory.

Thumbs up

2018-09-14 07:24:59 (edited by assault_freak 2018-09-14 07:26:19)

The only thing tht had to do with grills in that topic was safety, not necessarily how to use it or useful accessories. lol

Any gril works, I don't think there is a particular type of barbecue grill that is more blind friendly, most of that is personal preference. And in my experience, there aren't that many special or over-the-top accessories you need, either. Just follow the same safety instructions ironcross mentions in the afore-mentioned other topic, find good recipes and have at it. smile

regards,
assault_freak

Thumbs up

2018-09-14 13:33:04 (edited by flackers 2018-09-14 13:36:03)

You can get talking food thermometers. I haven't tried them, but I think it might be useful for barbecueing because things can vary considerably in how long they take to cook when outdoors. Cooking a steak indoors on a griddle/skillet is easy because you can just time it, but outdoors is totally different because of the wind and air temp and stuff.

Thumbs up