2018-05-31 02:17:05

hey guys. being the kind of person who hates to be treated like crap, I need your advice. today is my first, last, and only boyfriend's birthday. he was a sighted kid and used that to be a jerk to me. he ruined Christmas for me a few years back, and now that I'm in a better relationship, it's time for revenge. Tomorrow is his birthday. how can I mess it completely up? not trying to cause problems. you guys don't know the meanie, thank goodness. if you have ever gotten revenge on an x, how did you do it? get creative people

Add me on Skype, search for The Evil Chocolate Cookie

2018-05-31 02:46:10

The simple answer: don't be vengeful. All that is going to do is to make life worse.  It may feel great at first, but soon, you will realize for as mean as he was, if you took revenge, you would just be doing the things the person that you hated did to you.

A winner is you!
—Urban Champion

2018-05-31 02:56:15

Just as long as you don't become the next Taylor Swift or hurt him, go ahead and do whatever. I wouldn't though, just saying.

Discord: dangero#0750
Steam: dangero2000
TWITCH
YOUTUBE and YOUTUBE DISCORD SERVER

2018-05-31 06:09:16

Please don't be revenge.

Bitcoin Address:
1MeNca7h6m8du4TV3psN4m4X666p6Y36u5m

2018-05-31 08:09:48

What a childish and bad attitude in post 1. Why not spent your life on better and more happier things? Be a nice person and wish him a happy birthday if you want. Or just completely ignore him and show your revenge in this way. If he ever contact you again, then don't reply if you really wanna do some revenge.
Do you know the reason for most of the trouble in the world? That's because many people constantly are thinking about how to give revenge instead of being nice people...

Best regards SLJ.
Feel free to contact me privately if you have something in mind. If you do so, then please send me a mail instead of using the private message on the forum, since I don't check those very often.
Facebook: https://facebook.com/sorenjensen1988
Twitter: https://twitter.com/soerenjensen

2018-05-31 09:52:47

That shit don't do anybody any good, let go of it.

Facts with Tom MacDonald, Adam Calhoun, and Dax
End racism
End division
Become united

2018-05-31 10:00:46 (edited by flackers 2018-05-31 10:04:03)

As everyone else has said, this is a lousy ambition. Ghandi put it best when he said an eye for an eye will only make the whole world blind. I'm not religious, but I think forgiveness is a very healthy thing. What you have to bear in mind is that by truly forgiving someone, you're not letting them get away with what they did , you're freeing yourself from the ongoing effects of it.

2018-05-31 11:27:51

Also, to add to this, what if they mightt have changed over these past few years and are trying to be a better person?

2018-05-31 11:42:20

poor steve jobs, I feel bad for him. I mean...

2018-05-31 14:11:08

I doubt anyone on here will help you, because your story is vague (anyone can be a jerk to anyone) and one-sided. We don't even know if you're being truthful--we don't even know you.

Maybe talk to people who actually know you instead of posting on some random forum...?

2018-05-31 14:54:35

Maybe talk to people who actually know you instead of posting on some random forum...?

I'd recommend a therapist, personally.

Really, OP, you sound exactly like the kind of person who ought to just stay single. In fact pretty sure I ran like hell away from someone like you a number of years ago. Holy insecurities and issues, Batman.

2018-05-31 15:30:31

Everything I wanted to say was well said in the last 12 post, so I second all of it. Giving revenge is just going to bring you nowhere. If I knew you were the kind of person that would maybe do something crazy all in good fun, then that would be different (we've all been there) but you clearly pointed out you wanted to run your ex's birthday, so that argument's now a mute point as far as we're concerned. Just let go of it, it's not even good for you to hold grudges. *sigh*

2018-05-31 15:42:21

So, you want to lower yourself to your ex's level and be a jerk too? I'd just walk away and be thankful that they are no longer a part of your life.

2018-05-31 15:49:22 (edited by defender 2020-12-12 21:44:53)

Book a romantic helicopter ride over an active volcano, then throw him out when your above it, along with several dozen pounds of confetti, blow a party horn as he hits the lava for effect.
Hollow out the inside of his birthday cake, and plant a nest of Asian giant hornets within. Don't forget to refrost it...
While all his friends show up to the location of his birthday party, he will already be dead, and eventually someone will get impatient and cut the cake, meaning that, just before their inevitable deaths, everyone will think your X is a super inconsiderate asshole, and the deadly stinging insects will only cement this notion.
Have your own personal party for one, a deathday party, with cake, balloons, a clown, a live band, and a bouncy castle to celebrate his passing.
Next, ship his family a glitter bomb filled with 1 part weapons grade anthrax to 4 parts glitter so that they can be extremely annoyed in their last few days on Earth.
Through patient catfishing and careful mental manipulation, convince his new girlfriend to become sexually attracted to yaks, then, posing as a company representative, let her know that she's won an all expenses payed trip to Tibet!
If she asks how she's won this, just tell her that some product she doesn't remember buying automatically entered her into a draw. Once she gets their, she'll never be able to leave, being surrounded by so much of what she craves. If villagers discover her perversion and
lynch her, than that's all the better right? Either way she'll be far, far away.
Afterwards, create multiple party supply related shell companies under a long list of false aliases , and use the money from sales to higher a group of highly trained X special forces operators to embark on a several year campaign of assassinations, in order to remove every single person that came in contact with him or heard about him, including everyone involved with the deathday party, so that his name will eventually be erased from the collective human consciousness, as if he never existed.

2018-05-31 16:00:57 (edited by jack 2018-05-31 16:07:48)

I wonder where the I lava you message would go. Lol, well done Defender. Let's hope no one actually takes that seriously. Now do people roast marshmallows on the erupting volcano? Lol!

2018-05-31 16:43:36

well,
Here's my story.
About 8 years or something ago, I've lost relationship with a girlfriend I believed into more than anyone. After fiew years, she left me and came back to her ex boyfriend who convinced her that he has changed, but infact he just let her down again. I was angry, I was sad, I felt deceived. But I also knew that having my revenge on her is not going to make me feel better, especially if I consider the fact that I love her and I don't wish her anything bad. Even today she wants to be in a friendship with me, but it's now hard for me to be just her friend because my feelings to her are more than just a friendship feeling.
Then after couple of years, I met my new girlfriend who was also blind. I've made a mistake, and instead of talking to me and telling me everything into face, she insulted me infront of her friends behind my back, and later one of her friends told me that. Again, I was so angry, but I haven't done anything at all to her for revenge.
The point is, hating someone doesn't make us feel better. Hating or having revenge on someone is a very bad feeling and in a worst case may lead us to serious consequences.
And now, even 8 years later, I still love that girl mentioned at the beginning of this post. Yes I'm unhappy about it, especially because I will never be able to love someone again on the same way like I loved her, but I still wish her to be happy and to have a better life than myself, no matter what happened to us.
Let's just keep focusing on what's happening right now, and think less about the what happened in the past.

2018-05-31 17:09:29

Rofl defender you, definitely have an imagination. Even knowing you for as long as I have, I'm still not sure if it's the good kind.

Prier practice and preparation prevents piss poor performance!

2018-05-31 17:46:30

Well failing defender's plan which actually sounds pretty awesome anyway, I have to agree with everyone else here, particularly since I'm currently married to a lady who divorced her husband after a less than happy marriage.

Have your revenge by being happy yourself.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2018-05-31 18:18:17

Some people are awful. The longer you live, the more assholes you'll meat. Some will try their very best to hurt you, some won't even know they're doing something wrong and some won't be assholes at all, just people offering constructive criticism that you mistook for an insult. Whoever this guy might be, you won't have much luck fighting fire with fire. Taking a shit on his birthday cake might make you happier, but what will it change? It won't make him apologize, it won't make him guilty, it'll just make him hate you.
You said you're in a better relationship now. Then, why do you still think about him? He's nobody. If he cared about you, he would've apologized. He hasn't, so you don't need his attention. If you want it so much, however, just send him a normal message wishing him happy birthday. Add a smiley to it, because why not? After that, just be happy without him.

Yes, I definitely left the forum. Mhm. Why would you have any doubt?
Code 7 tips: https://forum.audiogames.net/topic/4010 … or-code-7/
Don't forget to be awesome!

2018-05-31 19:30:19

Wooooooo!  with the exception of post 1 which is distasteful, I'd like to say I like more or less everything else in this topic.
BTW, been there, not done that, even if I've wanted to.  I have far too many stories to tell and in all honesty, I'm ashamed of many of them, because they're all situations I could have prevented had I been a little smarter, a little stronger, a little more observant and less attached and willing to go alon with any and every crazy idea just to please.  I'm not going to blame my history on my ex's; I heard it said that it takes two to tango, and no one is ever forced to dance.

When life gives you oranges, demand lemons since everyone else is obviously getting them.

2018-05-31 19:46:54

Agree with everyone besides post 1. Let it go and move on life is to short.

Kingdom of Loathing name JB77

2018-05-31 20:13:37

I had a girlfriend in school who broke up with me. I have changed since then but its very hard to show her that. I do care for her but I have decided to not waste my time on trying to show her I've changed.

Bitcoin Address:
1MeNca7h6m8du4TV3psN4m4X666p6Y36u5m

2018-05-31 20:53:00

@defender, if you ask me you could have spent the time writing that post in writing a book about a woman who got cheated on and basicly put that same plan in there as well, from the woman's perspective of course. Though again, it's up to you, though I think that you should have coppyrighted that post...
Well either ways, at post 1, you won't get anything by ruining someone's very happy day. If you really want to make them sad, then, when they go to you for anything, then either ignore them, or just trol them back. I was never in the situation like this, but yes, I wanted, or perhaps still want, to ruin someone's day like that. But trust me, it won't lead anywhere. For instance, let's look into the future. You have given your revenge, you've ruinned them for life, now what. First, the friends of that ex of yours defenetly didn't like that, so there are some friends ticked off the list right there. You mite say that it's not really of a big deal, but you never know when you would need to shout for help. Second, bad activities don't stay hidden, you know. Even if people aren't any way connected to that happening, they still won't trust you as much as they would if you didn't. I am pretty sure that someone could extend this list, but I believe that this is enough. Now in days, I just shake away jurks and people who insult me like dust and forget it all together. Sure, I wouldn't trust them as much, but hanging onto the past can only hirt.

If life gives you communism, become a communist dictator.

2018-06-01 00:50:17

Add to post 25 the fact that if you're seeking revenge just because someone was a jerk to you, man, you've got a lot of growing up to do. People will be worse things to you than jerks the older you get. In fact, I daresay, if all you've got are people being jerks, you've got it pretty good in life. Eventually life itself will shit in your face. So, enjoy the jerkiness while you still can and consider yourself lucky. Boy how I miss the days when all I had to complain about was someone not being nice to me. Eventually, the girl/boyfriends you date will become worse than jerks. I know this first hand but I won't elaborate. Save your revenge cards for when you really need them.

2018-06-01 01:10:07

Wooooo post 26!
Truer words were never spoken.  the first girl I dared to ask out didn't even give me an answer; I guess she didn't think I was worth her time, her being sighted, a year older than I, and a relaly good looking girl... Yeah, I dared to shoot high and fell flat on my butt, and man did it ever hurt.
But it didn't hurt half as bad as the stuff I went through later in life.

When life gives you oranges, demand lemons since everyone else is obviously getting them.