2018-05-15 04:18:58

HomePod should be called dumbpod. someone says the black version looks like a trash can. how ironic, since the ugly thing belongs in the trash can. it's Alexa for me. Alexa, play the Hamilton soundtrack. Alexa, Hamilton soundtrack, then the music plays just fine

Add me on Skype, search for The Evil Chocolate Cookie

2018-05-17 00:07:19

Agreed only that its Google Home for me.

Kingdom of Loathing name JB77

2018-06-04 08:44:41

Steve? You're here? But how...

2018-06-04 13:59:23

It used to be Alexa for me too, but after about a year of Alexa's problems that simply weren't being fixed, I switched to Google Home and have been very happy with it. Google at least makes an effort to fix problems once they become aware of them. My iPhone and iPad are already farther into Apple's walled garden than I want to be, but I can't argue with iOS's accessibility.

2018-06-04 18:09:03

lol this fake Steve jobs / jone bias thing is siriously starting to crack me up. Some people in the blind community just have no lives at all. Kady epperson, known on here as Eliza bias, Steve jobs and jone bias, is both breaking the only one account per member rule, but also impersonating famous dead people in the hope that people might like her better as a dead person than they would as a living, or just for the attention. Why aren’t the mods doing anything about this.

2018-06-04 18:10:45

On another note, @jone bias, how does it feel being a zombie?