2017-12-17 23:36:43

Hi!

I'm the developer of Nano Empire, and I'm back with a new iOS game!

Friends of the Prince is a massively multiplayer text-based social network simulator in which a little boy, the Prince, has absolute power. The full description can be found on my website.

I'm currently looking for TestFlight beta testers. I'm committed to making this game fully accessible with VoiceOver, and I'd greatly appreciate your feedback. If you're interested, please email [email protected]. Thanks!

Developer of Nano Empire, A Few Minutes of Glory, Evelyn's Farm, Guess the Rule, and Pocket Reality.
jksgames.wordpress.com

2017-12-18 04:42:34

Hi.

This sounds interesting, and I like the writeup, nano empire is a game I've been through several times and had a lot of fun with.
Only problem is, my Iphone is currently slightly out of commission due to a buggered battery so I'm not really available for testing at the moment, but if this changes I'll certainly let you know.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2017-12-18 12:56:54

hi there,

I just send an email jsenter smile

Hope i can be of any use smile

greetz mike

Visit the following website to see what games we have:
http://www.nonvisiongames.com
Or the following English marketplace to see what retrogames and game merchandise I am selling:
https://www.retro-kingdom.com

2017-12-18 13:04:33

Hi, I just sent an email. I would love to help.

Hopefully, we'll get a fully accessible open world game someday.

2017-12-19 00:10:10

I’ve just sent an email. I’d love to beta test your game!

If you for whatever reason wish to contact me, the best way to do so is through Discord (@Minionslayer0). You'll get the quickest response times, and by extension, a higher priority. I also sometimes post my thoughts (for the better or worse) over on Mastodon at @Minionslayer.

2017-12-20 12:16:48

I will be a tester, but I can not right now, cause I will get a secondary ios device in some months.

I am myself and noone is ever gonna change me, I am the trolling master!