2016-10-08 11:17:10

Hi guys!
After many months beatstar has received a nice update.
Here are the changes:
Added new minigames: beat the code, double or nothing, and dice of doom.
added 2 achievements for beat the code
Added new minigame, beat pong
added 2 new beatpong achievements
added first letter navigation to buy soundpacks and change soundpack menus

Please play the new minigames and tell me what you think big_smile I'm sure you'll like the new version!

cheers

ReferenceError: Signature is not defined.

2016-10-08 14:09:13

Oriol, I've just update a Beatstar, but there is also another update. Why?

Ja volim samo kafu sa Rakijom.

2016-10-08 16:11:17

Hello,
It's so nice to see this game improving and being updated, I actually prefer it on RythmRage big_smile keep this good work up.

Kind regards!

Add me on battle.net and let's have fun, region is Europe, my BattleTag is: Hajjar#21470
By reading my post, you agree to my terms and conditions :P

2016-10-08 17:50:20

the update is ok, apart from you don't including that if you screwing up the code it resets. i also find that beatstar is really good for thinking, i usualy if in need of thinking go open beatstar and play face the music pack, it's long and allows me to think through everything.

2016-10-08 18:44:00

Moment, what resets? What code? In this game? In this mini game or what?

2016-10-08 20:28:12

OK, this isn't true!
It continue to say, there are updates awaylable for this game, although I have a current version.
Please, could You explain me It?

2016-10-09 01:10:21

I think the multiple update thing is a bug, just press enter and you will still be able to play the new version, new minigames and all.

2016-10-09 07:05:30

But, have You same bug, or no, like me?

2016-10-09 07:55:58

We all have the same bug. But no problem, skip it and you'll be able to go on and play normally.

Kind regards!

Add me on battle.net and let's have fun, region is Europe, my BattleTag is: Hajjar#21470
By reading my post, you agree to my terms and conditions :P

2016-10-09 09:12:29

OK, I want to know, that every people had the same bug. I think, this is an error of My system.
Because I understand, that somebody hasn't this bug here big_smile

2016-10-10 00:18:40

We all have the bug.

2016-10-10 05:42:42

Hi jivani!
this bug is also in rhythm rage.
Thanks
Ishan

life's battle do not always go to the stronger and faster man,
But sooner or later who win the one who thinks he can!

2016-10-10 07:33:17

OK thanks!

2016-10-10 20:01:45

Hi guys
sorry, I fixed the beatstar update bug.
what bug is also in rhythm rage? does it also say you ahve an udpate? it shouldn't.

ReferenceError: Signature is not defined.

2016-10-10 22:44:20

Tried this one yesterday and I am liking the updates, especially the smoother way to go through packs and the new minigames to work towards.
I've also updated the beatstar pro page on the db regarding the new minigames.

I just have a few questions.

First I don't really get how beat the beat works. I here two tick tock sounds and a beep.I press enter any time but just after the beep in rythm and I lose, then I here one more beep and then lose whatever the heck I do. Am I suppose to carry on pressing enter in the same rythm as the tick tocks? I've not scored more than one thus far.

it also seems that the beatpong achievement isn't running since I scored 27 points, and didn't get it. I tried scoring 10 points specifically but again didn't see it. I'll look forward to working up to enough coins to get other stuff.

Oh, and one last thing, I still get the alert about donating to the game even though i did donate, is there a donator pack that I missed or something like that? Not that it really matters but it would make me feel all warm and fuzzy and benevolent if I could have the achievement for donating, as I did and was happy to do so big_smile.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)