2018-05-05 23:06:35

Keep in mind that rules are not yet published on the website. I've translated them, and until they are online I will paste them below so that you have an idea how the game works.
A military board game for 2 players, with 40 pieces for each player. Players know only their own pieces; you can find out pieces of your opponent only after an attack. The goal is to capture the unique piece of your opponent- the flag.
The board is of size 10 x 10. Lakes are places on the board with a size of 2 x 2 and you cannot put any piece on them.
In the game, following pieces are used, from weakest to strongest:
• 1 flag,
• 1 spy,
• 8 scouts,
• 5 miners,
• 4 sergeants,
• 4 lyeutenants,
• 4 captains,
• 3 mayors,
• 2 collonels,
• 1 general,
• 1 marshal,
• 6 bombs.
Stratego battle
Players must arrange pieces on first 4 rows of their side of the board. Arrangement of pieces largely influences the game. Flags and bombs are fixed pieces which cannot move during the game.
During their turn players can move one piece left, right, forward or backwards; the first turn is always played by "red".
You can place your piece on an empty cell or attack your opponent's piece. It is forbidden to move your piece across 2 same fields for 3 consecutive turns. It is forbidden to chase your opponent's piece for more than 2 consecutive turns.
Scout, unlike other figures, can skip any number of cells similar to rook in chess;except that movement across lakes is forbidden.
When you attack, strenghth of pieces is compared. With an exception in the case "Spy VS marshal ", piece of a lower rang always loses and is removed from the board. If the piece which attacks is stronger, it takes the place of the previously beaten piece. If the piece which defends is stronger, it remains in it's place. When the rang is equal, both pieces are removed.
Spy, unlike other pieces, can attack and beat marshal. When a spy is attacked by a marshall, it dies.
When you attack bombs, piece which is attacking dies and is removed from the board; bomb remains in it's place. Miner, unlike other pieces, neutralizes the bomb and moves on it's place.
Information about beaten pieces is  visible to both players.
A flag is beaten when it is attacked by any other piece, even a spy. Player becomes the winner when beating opponent's flag, as well as in the case when your opponent has no available moves (their pieces are beaten or blocked by their other pieces). If both players lose their figures, and the way to the flag is not clear, the game is draw.
Stratego duel
Stratego duel- a fast game by all means: Fast learning, fast playing and fast victory! Unlike the battle version, here players put only 10 pieces on the lower part of their side on the board. The  player, for example, can put all his figures on a lower corner, protecting his flag with 2 bombs. The advantage of such placement is that only miners of your opponent can beat your flag, as only they can neutralize a bomb. The disadvantage is that they will know right away where to look for your flag, as soon as the arrangement finishes.

2018-05-12 09:01:31

Okay, so I remember when this topic were just opened, I was posting a few comments about this platform's admins and its main dev, how ever, something (think my bf's wish to translate this game into spanish) made me thinking, hm, who knows, maybe this developer changed and now he's a good one? No, he's not, and the recent event made me being sure 100 percent. Imagine that a person works on a translation, spending their time and efforts, and suddenly without any reason at all they just get insulted by the one whom they were helping and blocked. Just because the dev decided to drink more than he generally does and he started to feel as if he would have the rights to do what ever he wants. I never trusted in rumers spreaded accross my community about this person until yesterday, when that incident happened. A simple question regarding the translated text Made Ivan Sebekin to think that's enough, and "I should tell this spanish translater f*** off.". I don't know, maybe he's lacking a doctor or even a forced cure and I don't wanna know, but I just wanted to advice people, especially the ones who translates the client and the site, please be cautious with this platform's dev and his staff. If he hasn't insulted you yet it doesn't mean he never will, and if he did and apologised it doesn't mean he won't repeat the thing over and over. It's a shame that a lot of people were kicked by him like that, after they've done with their work for him. Before, I thought Ivan does it with russians only, because these are his people and he's in his own country so he will find the way to kick a little bugger off if needed. Well, seems not. You may think that I am making things greater than they are in real, that a single insult won't make too much difference and that's, your point. But first, try to imagine yourself in this place, as if instead of the insulted person you were there. I don't think you'll like it after trying your best and spending your time translating and trying to help. Being a developer is not something that makes a person better than other people, being a developer it is the responsibility for made actions, which not everyone can handle. This one may be a good example of a person who knows nothing about the responsibility. I won't go into depths any further, I just really hope none of you will face this kind of problems. I hope you are, or will, enjoy the games that are present on this platform, and I do hope that you'll never come accross its dev. No offence ment, and thanks for reading.

Sincerely yours... Lucy.

2018-05-12 14:38:20

Agree with you. Becides, that's a shame we (translators) were kicked by unknown reazons to help anybody who thranslates the client to other languages.

73 Wj3u

2018-05-12 15:39:47

@Luciana I fully agree with you now. Unfortunately, I had the same experience and to avoid writing about that 2 times, you have my comment on Manuel's blog so you can check that for more info. I have heard rumors from Russians too, but I always thought oh well I am just a translator so not too much communication in any case, and it was mostly like that. Me sending files, he answering they will be included and including them soon afterwards. Sadly, most rumors were right. I didn't write on here because I didn't want to bring too much drama, but the main dev is very irresponsible. It is actually a shame since I like the interface and he has a nice infrastructure for translating, but it is his own fault if he cannot control his actions.

2018-05-12 15:47:35

hi. I have a question. since I'm new member for this platform, I'm wondering, how can i be an organiser for the games? because what I found most of them is waiting status. hope you can answer my question

2018-05-12 16:50:56

You are an organizer when you create a game. Waiting status is of course normal and should be obvious. You are waiting for players aren't you?

2018-05-13 02:15:46

o. so, when I run the game its being created? ok

2018-05-13 02:19:26

so another question. How to set the game can send voice messages, and change the language? let say from rusian to english

2018-05-13 12:57:16

When you press the button called my game, you get a list of games you can create. Pressing enter on one makes it public and creates it. The shortcut ctrl n also works.

2018-05-14 08:19:52

ok. now I understand. but then how to enable voice chat for my game and sellect a language for myy game that I created?

2018-05-14 11:01:29

Chat is enabled by tabbing in the game dialog. So when you are in the list of games, select a game and press tab, you will see options for chat. Regarding language, that is automatically set based on your OnToys language as long as the game support that language. So if your OnToys is set to English, all games as long as possible will be in English. If a game is not translated to English, you will be asked to choose a supported language for that game.

2018-05-15 08:25:46

thanks. It works

2018-05-15 14:33:40

Stratego rules are now official and if you are new to OnToys or did not follow this topic, you can check them out at https://tiflo.space/en/games/militaristic/stratego/

2018-05-15 20:51:21

is there any other thing I should know of the football game?
and why sometimes the game stops on the middle, usually when with other player?

2018-05-18 06:43:04

hi. I have another question. what is the function of the toys? does it will unlock some advance features?

2018-05-18 08:01:53

no, these are simply a fake currency with which you or the game master can bid during games. If you win, you get your bet +80% (20% goes to the server). If you lose, give up or disconnect during the game, you will lose that amount. You can buy them with stars or with real currency if you want.

2018-05-18 11:31:29

Correction, 10% goes to the server.

2018-05-18 12:42:43

ah yeah forgot about that, thanks for correcting the info.

2018-08-07 19:01:51 (edited by Nikola 2018-08-07 19:02:45)

It should work fine as long as you entered the same info. Can you log in to https://tiflo.space/en
If not, you might just have hit an unlucky time for registering as there is some technical maintenance on the server in these few days.
edit: I saw that your account with the username trix is regustered just fine, so you just want to make sure you are entering the correct password.