2015-09-26 12:38:27

Hi.
I want to create this topic for old games.
I think this is where you can get dragon apps old games.
WWW.dragonapps.org/oldgames.exe
I might be wrong, but I think this is the place to get them.
please don't be mad gorthalon lol.
About the BSC games, I'm not asking for cracks, I just want the demos for all there products Please?
Can someone also upload the demos of BSC talking clock and Day by day pro?
thanks.

Hopefully, we'll get a fully accessible open world game someday.

2015-09-26 13:27:12

You can get the BSC games here. Note this includes everything, like the games, the media components and the key generator.
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/101 … 0games.zip

Barren Byron used Nature Overdrive!

2015-09-26 15:26:14

Boy, be careful. The situation with Bsc, now that they've officially closed their doors is not totally clear, yet. On one hand, Justin did say he wouldn't be abandoning the games, but he closed his doors so that's pretty much what happened. On the other hand, at least for US copyright law, if a company officially closes it's doors, distribution rights are granted to the public. We don't entirely know. This is not a case of, ok this is Bavisoft, let's upload their ggames. We already know that Bavisoft, unless they suddenly rise from the grave outa nowhere, is now very dead, as a company. But for bsc, since the situation is pretty unclear, I would be careful about uploading, at least until we have some answers. For now, if you want a free something that is close to day by day, more like a modernized day by day professional, there's the blind software planner, which was offered as a complementary piece of software since 2011. If that's in the zip, feel free to use that. If not, I may still have the thing somewhere.

2015-09-26 15:33:31

As an overall answer, I and several others are actively working on putting together a full archive of all audiogames, both new and old.
There's no specified availability date yet - but I would expect it to be done at least by the end of next year (yes, I'm being deliberately generous).
As to your specific requests:
I don't have the clock or planner, but all the bsc demos are available at the following link:
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/856 … cGames.zip

2015-09-26 15:54:23

@jack, so by that logic its technically allowed to happen, since the company shut down by law the software has to be able to be let out. If I'm not mistaken BSC was based in the US, so... that law does apply so he can't actually say they can't be distributed since the company has closed

"You know nothing of death... allow me to teach you!" Dreadlich Tamsin
Download the latest version of my Bokura no Daibouken 3 guide here.

2015-09-26 16:46:04

Hi all.
Thanks for the things.
I just want to ask if someone could please post the link to all the DZK games? Please can they be sepret so that I can choos which ones I want?
Thanks
Please give the link to that planer thing?

2015-09-26 16:51:56 (edited by jack 2015-09-26 16:56:00)

Dd that's the long and short of it, yes. The mods could set an official position on the matter of distributing the bsc stuff. As for the dzk games, download'em all right here, and enjoy!

2015-09-26 17:34:38

thanks.
Please post the link to the hella game from ken downy? thanks

2015-09-27 01:26:49

Hello.
a question which games of BSC Games were commercial?
Greetings and thanks.

sorry my english, is not my native language.

2015-09-27 05:03:31

Both versions of pipe and troopanum were commercial, hunter, and the word strain series.

2015-09-27 15:00:14

Hello.
thanks by the information.
Moreover, what is the dzk games?
I never heard of them in my life.
Greetings and thanks.

2015-09-27 18:28:14 (edited by jack 2015-09-27 18:29:10)

That was Kevin before he was officially going under Dragonapps and Ghorthalon the Dragon. Games such as car fighter, runaway, bonus game, stuff like that, that was his old stuff.

2015-09-27 18:33:49

Hello.
it is ok, thanks by the information.
greetings.

2015-09-28 00:22:11

actualy not just Kevin, Also Danny and zack.

2015-09-28 05:36:17

Yeah, I knew they were also included, but on the satoprogs site Kevin was listed as the main programmer, so pointed that out.

2015-09-28 17:04:15

ah, oops.  I see. smile

2015-09-29 03:53:45

Hi,
I'm having trouble with the link that Jack provided in post 7 for the DZK games.
At first, it would fail about halfway through, that was when I was using Firefox. I got it to complete by using Down them All, but when I went to extract it, 7zip threw a bunch of data errors at me. What's going on?

The glass is neither half empty nor half full. It's just holding half the amount it can potentially hold.

2015-09-29 16:09:41

Hello.
You have to download the file using a download manager.
So I did.
Greetings and thanks.

2015-09-30 01:43:44

hi.
Is there a way to make the old troopinum games run under windows 7? 1.5 and 1.6 won't run.

proud to be a patreon of liam erven. Become a patreon today at patreon.com/liamerven

2015-09-30 03:48:15

wmaudioredist.exe, if not, I believe I have a different version that is all the files in a zip, that you just copy over and run without relying on an exe to work

2015-09-30 07:14:55

there is a wmaudioredist folder, but it doesn't have a .exe file in it. Would you mind uploading your version?

proud to be a patreon of liam erven. Become a patreon today at patreon.com/liamerven

2015-09-30 18:20:01 (edited by roelvdwal 2015-09-30 18:21:49)

I didn't have any luck with wmaaudioredist. Now some people may say that the methode I used could harm your pc etc, but it worked for me. Try searching for the files the troopanum setup says are missing on google. Make sure you download a dll file, not an exe file pretending to install the dll. I think you have to put the dlls in the folder where the troopanum installer is, or regester them like the swamp files. Keep in mind it's nearly 2 years ago since I did this, that's why I'm a little unsure of the details.
Also, after instalation, convert the sound files from wma to wav with gold wave or something. The built in extractor doesn't work. I also think you might have to run the configuration tool as admin. Troopanum itself must be run in win xp compatibility mode.

Roel
golfing in the kitchen

2015-10-04 11:19:25

Hi.
Thanks for the grate thingys.
I think there was a few games from PCS for windows.
I mean, some of the dos games.
o-t, sorry about my miss spelling, I ment to say there were.
O-T Once I had a beta of montie, if I must remove it from my computer, please tell me.
It was from alcamy games.

I runn it and it starts and when I click start demo, it plays the intro and when it starts I can't move any where, it just froze.
Please help?
Also there was a zombie shooter from soundworks, the link Is broken.
Please upload?
I don't know if it is abandoned, but if it is,please upload?
If there games for windows like cops card club or that boxing one from PCS games, please upload?
O-T Are we aloud to have the monty Of alcamy games?
If not, please tell me.

2015-10-04 18:30:54

You are definitely allowed to have the Montezuma's revenge beta, and it is perfectly ok to distribute the Alchemy version. If you happen to have the usa games version, I believe it is fine to have, but distribution of it unforunately can't be done because of copywrong law. Some company called Eutopia had unfortunately slapped Tom Ward with a lawsuit for developing Montezuma's revenge/return, so distribution of it by him or anyone can't be done.

2015-11-03 04:21:50

The link to the DZK stuff is broken. Can you help me figure this out?