2018-08-09 07:15:04

Is this the only mmorph that has music and sound?
If not what is some other mmorpg?

2018-09-10 23:46:22

I know this game hasn’t been abandoned for couple reasons. First, i saw sam and aamir in the stw admins channel yesterday. Hevwas also online to demote dub. Akilor, Aamir and Sam himself has confermed a new ver is coming out. When? I bet Sam doesn’t know.Be pashent people

Regards,
Ty
If you like this post, why not thumb it up?

2018-09-11 07:45:37 (edited by Jod 2018-09-11 07:46:47)

@psycho i suggest you don't play this game and stay as far away as from it as possible.  the game's community sucks, and admins can use words like balls boobs dicks when you come to game and say hello,  and  you know what that mean's.   most of admins are good and moderate the game the best, but  most of players are racist  and harsh  so yeah you either play the game and don't talk to anybody which is not possible or don't play it at all

2018-09-11 08:49:11

dub is a good adin

2018-09-11 11:23:07

Apollo wrote:

dub is a good adin

jimmy dub is not admin now.

Yours kindly

2018-09-11 15:33:57

I cant play this game, temperature is very high and better admin than Jimmy you dont find, Sam.

2018-09-11 15:51:30

you can use paper fan or ice.

Yours kindly

2018-09-11 17:18:02

why dub remove from admin?

2018-09-11 20:13:03

He cheeted inventorys

Regards,
Ty
If you like this post, why not thumb it up?

2018-09-11 22:45:29

Moderation!

@Appolo, as it says in the site faq,  requests to be unbanned from games are not allowed on this forum since they always cause drama, if you've been banned, its a matter for the game's admins to deal with not for here, send them a polite email and leave it at that.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2018-09-12 04:15:24

Well! if i seng email to Samtupy he not respond my message
How i can do?

2018-09-12 08:53:59

Well, seems I missed a few posts in here big_smile.
Let's start with unban requests: there's email and skype, so if those channels don't give any result, you can be more or less sure the answer to the request is just a plain and simple "no".
Players being rasist and cruel: that's a fat "no" True, words like "balls" and "dicks" are used as a form of greeting, and i'd like to invite you to read the story behind that... here
Then, on to the matter of jimmy and some more info about that. This is the text that appeared in the stw player group on skype:

You may, or may not have, seen that Jimmy left the group. This time, it's not to have a break, but rather an obligatory move in other words, a demotion. Rather than bringing up the courage to ask for his rank to be relinquished, several actions were performed forcing Sam's hand into the demoting move. Since these actions might have an effect on most, if not all of you, you have the right to know, up to a certain point of detail what those actions were, and what consequences they will have.
Within the span of several months, large quantities of items were traided between Jimmy and several others. This in itself isn't a problem, however, the fact that those items never were withdrawn out of the inventory is absolutely rong. This in effect means that rather than items changing hands, the items were increased by every traid, taking several items, including payed ones, to numbers absurdly out of proportion. Several of you, and I will not disclose names, so don't even bother asking in this group if you're not one of them, will because of the illegal traids, in all likelihood suffer item losses. How big those will be, we don't really know yet, but we will try our absolute best to make it go as fair and as balanced as we can effort. To prevent the incorrectly traided items from spredding further, or those items being used in pk fights leading to possible deaths by means you actually don't have, the players directly involved will have their characters linked to the traids put in jail for the time needed to straighten the situation. We'd like to stress, that this measure is not a punishment, and that those people are allowed to use other characters in the game. This is only to prevent things from being more damaged than they already are. If you have any questions, concerns, or are not entirely following the whole situation, please do contact one of us.

That's all for now

<- criticview
   aka
   akilor ->
My folding at home statistics

2018-09-13 18:24:00

Hi guys! Sorry for this, maybe, stupid question but... How about having coordinates for my actual position? If I press the letter C it tells me what I'm currentlu wearing! Any help, please? Thx.

Claudio

2018-09-13 19:58:45

I've never used coordinates besides for when building a map. With the k "track menu for resources" you should get around fairly well, as well as remembering basic layouts. In cases of quests and so on, things might get too easy when having the ability to check coordinates. You have to keep in mind that you're a "foreign" person stranded on a landmass, without any maps and so on. Folowing that lead, how would you even be able to tell your coordinates in an area you don't know.

<- criticview
   aka
   akilor ->
My folding at home statistics

2018-09-17 05:40:57

I got a warning from windows defender when I tried to run this game as an administrator.
Is that normal?

2018-09-17 09:04:01

That mean this game have virus, something in your mine told you to stay away from this nonsense game, just let akilor alone there. Hahahah

2018-09-17 11:16:14

kortnee wrote:

I got a warning from windows defender when I tried to run this game as an administrator.
Is that normal?

yeah that's normal with bgt games. the game has no virus though I assure you that.
you might want to add the survive the wild folder to windows defender exclusions.

2018-09-17 11:20:00

and @claw.
I don't know if you were being sarcastic on that post or it was hatred toward the game, it wasn't cool either way.

2018-09-17 11:26:54

Just add an exception to Windows Defender.

2018-09-17 11:31:26

stw will be update?

2018-09-17 12:52:22

well a bit offtopic but now you guys are talking about win defender, if i add exclution to a folder  there's a virus  on my pc called jefo.a  and  if win defender  gets inactive or a folder gets added to exclutions   it'll become active within one day and use my cpu power which makes my pc's fans start working  and i don't like that. how can i get rid of this virus? scanned my pc for it a few times and win defender deleted a bunch of viruses but    no matter how much i scan after a week or so that win defender is inactive it'll come back any way to get rid of this virus perminantly?

2018-09-17 13:44:04

hi,
so remove all exclusions, repair all infected files, and scan all usb hard drives. That should get rid of all of it. Then submit the bgt files as false posetives to microsoft.

A learning experience is one of those things that say, "You know that thing you just did? Don't do that."

2018-09-17 13:44:26

hi,
so remove all exclusions, repair all infected files, and scan all usb hard drives. That should get rid of all of it. Then submit the bgt files as false posetives to microsoft.

A learning experience is one of those things that say, "You know that thing you just did? Don't do that."

2018-09-17 16:13:34

did that before neutral

2018-09-17 18:33:02

then it should not come back for sure, if you scanned all removable media and removed all exceptions. Your next best bet is to run TDSSkiller, don't know how accessible that is now, since it has a gui, and see if it finds rootkits.