2014-12-20 21:20:29

Hello everyone!
;Tell me please, what language to choose the best for these games:
;1. Be sure to work with a mouse;
;2. keyboard;
;3. Work with a swimming pool;
;4. and generally do on the principle of games for sighted call of duty, mafia 2 navideniem enemies with the mouse, but without the height.
;Now think about python, c ++, c #, well, still possible purebasic.

2014-12-20 21:29:08

I'm not sure what you're looking for.  Almost every language I can think of is sufficient for audiogames, including most that I don't know personally.  Keyboard, mouse, and basic panning are really, really standard and easy to get in almost anything that runs on a system with speakers.
I am primarily confused by the last part of your post: are you asking what language the big games are written in?  If so, the answer is usually C++-but the games for the sighted require literally a thousand times more calculations and at least 20 times as much ram, so you don't need to put yourself through that particular hell.  In fact, you simply and literally won't even be able to come close to what they're doing in terms of sheer math and man-hours.  So C++ is certainly not the answer you want.
As for Purebasic, I have stated my opinions on that before and, in the interest of not devolving into that argument, I'm not going to do so again here.  Suffice to say that I do not think that Purebasic is a good choice for anyone or anything.

My Blog
Twitter: @ajhicks1992

2014-12-20 22:07:11

Well I'm pretty sure C# doesn't work with a swimming pool.  Actually I'm only guessing, because I have no idea what you mean by that.  tongue

- Aprone
Please try out my games and programs:
Aprone's software

2014-12-21 07:36:27

I need some games, such as water swamp, only there will be a war in the forties with the Germans, mission, and so on.
;Now think about c # xna, but not sure.
;I could arrange this for bgt, but 1. there can not work with the mouse, 2. do not quite understand how to create enemies in a simple side-scroller.
about sound, it should be:
;is the object of the enemy that is, able to walk, but can shoot, and when you hover myshyukoy the enemy, it sounds from the other side, which is.
;I'd love to organized it on c ++, with the knowledge of variables, conditions, loops, libraries, but I do not know the correct library.
;do I need games for sighted people, but without the graphics.

2014-12-21 07:38:27 (edited by jonikster 2014-12-21 07:39:15)

if my text is not clear, please forgive me, translating from Russian translator, English almost do not know.

2014-12-21 08:08:45

Ah... Hmm.

BGT supports the mouse. Previously, this feature was only in the pro versions, but now that BGT is freeware, you can use this feature for free.

If you do not understand how to make an enemy with BGT, I don't think switching to C++ will help.

看過來!
"If you want utopia but reality gives you Lovecraft, you don't give up, you carve your utopia out of the corpses of dead gods."
MaxAngor wrote:
    George... Don't do that.

2014-12-21 10:46:15

no there here's the thing:
;writing class
class enemy
{
int hp;
int speed;
enem()
{
hp = 50;
speed.init();
}
}
then you need to write a function of movement, here's how to do it, and why we need speed and I do not understand, and I do not understand how to make weapons, and attack the enemy and mine.
and field x 20 I could do

2014-12-21 14:38:17

Hmm, well, the code would look almost the same in c plus plus, except you'd have to do tons more things. If you can't think of how to create an enemy in code, perhaps you ought to read more about coding. Or perhaps you just are not made for coding. Sad, but it could be true.

I like to sleep, Sleep is good,
This is how I do it: Lie on a nice warm cozy bed, and dream dreams about how to rule the world!
Follow @TheGreatAthlon5 on twitter for humorous facts and game updates!
If you like my posts, thumb me up!

2014-12-21 16:28:47 (edited by jonikster 2014-12-21 16:29:17)

No coding I'm good, just do not understand what should be the algorithm

2014-12-21 20:01:19

I have some modules in python that deal with creating enemies as well as capture keyboard output and work with any screen reader.
You need some packages to work them, but I have all those links. It does require you to have a working knowledge of python though at this point.
But just to show how easy it is to make a game loop:

def do_stuff(actions):
    """does your whole game"""
    if actions["key"] == "return":
        pygamer.speak("Hello world!!!")
    elif actions["mousex"] in range(100, 150) and actions["mousey"] in range(200, 250) and actions["mouseClicked"]:
        pygamer.speak("You clicked on me!")

while True:
    actions = pygamer.keys()
    do_stuff(actions)

pygamer.tick()

2014-12-21 20:12:38

If I were you, I would check out:
Learn python the heard way
that will show you how to create algorithms.
But basically, you need to figure out what numbers you need your creatures to have, like xp, hp, strength, levels...
and create a dict or list for their items and equipment.
Then you have a fight algorithm that does a death check, schedules an event on the event queue (an event queue is something I also have) and then does another death check, then attacks.

If you wish to do something with sounds all around you, you will need to wait as I have not quite created support for that yet, learn pygame and libaudioverse or just forget python all together and do a swamp campaign!
Thanks,