2013-10-01 02:23:23 (edited by death_rattlehead 2013-10-02 14:40:09)

Hi all. First off, I'm a new user around here, but I'll probably introduce myself in the introduction section in more detail.
However, there's something about me that relates to what I'm about to post. I attended Evolution World Championship 2013 this past summer and competed in Mortal Kombat and Injustice: Gods Among Us. As it is known in the blind community, fighters ar for the most part, accessible to play. Injustice though, introduced a feature that gave an unfair advantage to blind players, especially like someone like me who participates in tournaments. injustice allows players to interact with objects around the arena during the match. obviously, if you're blind it's difficult to know where these interactibles ar located. Unless you're like me and decide to find a guide that describes the arenas in full detail and memorize where each interactible is located.
During Evo however, I got to speak with some of the guys of NetherRealm Studios who were very awesome and listened to my concern about interactibles. They didn't only listened to me to be nice, they actually took my concern at hand and they added interactible sound cues that allows a player to be notified when near an object in order to utilize it. Because of my attendance at Evo, I now keep direct contact with NetherRealm Studios and they were happy to add this feature to the game.
On October first, NRS has released a patch to balance characters and to fix some general issues, which also includes interactible sound cues. Obviously there are some features of the game that are still not accessible, but this is a steph in the right direction, especially since it shows that NRS really listens to the community. I hope that if any of you play Injustice, even in a casual level, that this feature will make it more enjoyable. It definitely will for me because now I have no excuses to do better in the tournament scene.

Below are the official patch notes. Most of the fixes deal with balancing the characters for the tournament scene. Nevertheless, NRs managed to include the sound cues as part of their general game system fixes. And for that, I'm forever thankful to NRS.

Patch 1.06 Release Notes
Tue, 09/24/2013 - 14:09

General Changes/Fixes

DLC Characters now in Archives – DLC Characters are now available in the Character Viewer located in the Archives.
Offline Restart Match - From the pause menu of an offline versus match, you can now instantly restart the match.
Online Instant Rematch Option - You now have the option to rematch instantly or to rematch and select new characters/background after an online player match.
Interactive Object Sound Cues – You now have the option to turn on sound cues that will notify the players when either is within range of an Interactive Object.  This option can be found in the Gameplay Settings menu.
King of the Hill Challenges – There is now a default KOTH challenge assigned to you.
Arena Select – Starting Arena Level choice is now randomized as well when a 2nd player chooses to select a stage.
Building Meter - Slightly reduced the amount of meter gain on specials that can be canceled.
Meter Refill in Practice – The super meter is now set to REFILL in practice mode.
Wall Bounce Interactive Objects – Improved the hit box on 3d Wall Bounce Interactions so that they will hit within a combo regardless of stance switch.
Directional Hard Attacks
Applying a Meter Burn to Directional Hard (Back + Hard or Forward + Hard) Attacks now inflicts 50% more damage.
You now take 50% less damage when hit during the armored portion of a Meter Burned directional Hard Attack.

Meter Burning Interactive Objects – It now costs 2 bars of Meter to apply Meter Burn properties to Interactive Objects.
Transition Damage – Adjusted Transition Damage across all arenas so that they are consistent with each other.
Frame Data Corrections – Multiple Frame Data Corrections.
Throw Immunity – Completely removed throw immunity from all projectile attacks. You can now throw opponents while they are throwing projectiles, regardless of character.
Input Buffering in Advanced Controls - After Blocking in Advanced Controls, you can now buffer special moves without resetting to a neutral position on the controller.
Projectile Hit Pauses - Removed the hit pause/screenshake from several projectiles when they hit the walls of arenas.
Meter Burning Through Interactive Object Damage – Fixed an issue where some Interactive Objects were still inflicting splash damage after the opponent armored through them.
Resetting Metropolis APC Gunner in Practice – You can now properly reset the APC gunner in practice mode in the Metropolis Street.

Arena Changes

Metropolis – Rooftop – Flying WASPs respawn rate increased to 8-12 seconds (previously 4-6 seconds)
Insurgency – Command Center -  Slightly reduced velocity and collision sphere for splash damage when the overhead television monitors are thrown by power characters
Insurgency – Luthor’s Lab – Slightly reduced velocity and collision sphere for splash damage when the hanging lights are thrown by power characters
Insurgency – Luthor’s Lab – Slightly reduced velocity and collision sphere for splash damage when Braniac’s head is thrown by power characters
Fortress of Solitude – Laboratory – The Ship swing no longer has invulnerable frames for some power characters.

Character Changes

Aquaman
The cool down on the Water of Life (character power) has increased to 12 seconds (up from 9 seconds).

Ares
Improved the hit box on the Divine Order (Medium, Medium) combo.
It is no longer possible to interrupt his Annihilator super move after is has connected.
You can now Meter Burn the Warp Transmission special move to improve the recovery time.
By holding towards during the Front Warp Transmission, you will now teleport further away from your opponent.
By holding away during the Behind Warp Transmission, you will now teleport away from your current position.

Bane
Bane now takes 95%, 85%, 70% damage while in Venom Boost (character power) levels 1, 2, 3 respectively.
Bane can now apply a Meter Burn to the Venom Uppercut when it misses the opponent or is blocked.
During the Meter Burn Venom Uppercut, Bane no longer has extended armor after the move is complete.
Improved hitbox on Infinite Crisis combo (Forward  Medium, Down Hard) and it is now -8 on block (up from -32).

Batgirl
The size of her hurt box was slightly increased, meaning she will be vulnerable to a wider array of attacks.
The ducking Light attack can now be parried correctly.
The Bat-Wheel can no longer be ducked by certain characters.

Batman
Mechanical Bats (Character Power) regeneration has been increased to 9 seconds (up from 6 seconds).
Increased recovery time for the Stay Down combo (Back + Medium, Hard) when it is blocked or misses.
Straight Grapple can now be evaded/parried by projectile-counter special moves. 

Black Adam
Reduced duration of Orbs of Seth (Character Power) to 4.5 seconds and increased the cool down to 9 seconds (up from 7 seconds)
Boot Stomp now has a block advantage of -21 (down from -15)
Lightning Strike now only hits grounded opponents when performed outside of a combo.
The Meter Burn version of the Lightning Strike is now -1 (down from +8)
The Meter Burn version of Black Magic no longer conflicts with hard attack bounce/juggle limiting
Adjusted his back dash to cover less distance and to recover in 31 frames (up from 26) and front dash to 18 frames (up from 16)
Slightly increased the amount of damage scaling on combos.
Fixed an issue where the Orbs of Seth were labeled UNBLOCKABLE during Practice mode when they hit Mid.
Fixed an issue where Black Adam could stack two sets of the Orbs of Seth.
Improved Hit Advantage on the Eye Of Horus combo (Back + Medium, Hard, Up, Medium)

Catwoman
The Meter Burn version of the Cat Dash now has two hits of armor.
Both the High and Low Feline Evade now have 1 start up frame (down from 2).

Cyborg
Loosened the input requirements for his Grapple special moves when performed within a combo.
The full activation time for the Repair Circuit (Character Power) health regeneration is now 2 seconds (down from 5 seconds) and regenerates double the amount of health.
The cool down for the Repair Circuit is now 8 seconds (up from 3 seconds).
Fixed an issue where you were unable to perform Cyborg’s Forward or Back Grapple from the down-back or down-forward position in Advanced Controls.

Deathstroke
The Enhanced Reflexes (character power) activation time has been reduced to 60 frames (down from 85 frames), lasts 3 seconds (down from 5 seconds), and has a cool down of 6 seconds (up from 3 seconds).
Bullets fired during the Enhanced Reflexes character power now perform less damage.
The Eye for an Eye super move now has 9 additional frames of armor.

Doomsday
The meter burn version of his Venom special move now has two hits of armor.
If Doomsday is hit into a 3D wall bounce while his Doom to All (Character Power) is active, the Interactive Object is no longer rendered useless for the rest of the match.

Flash
Improved the hit box on the Flying Uppercut special move.
Slightly increased damage scaling.
His crouching Medium attack now has a block advantage of -11 (down from +1) and has increased recovery frames when it misses.
His Speed Zone super move now performs 34.5% damage (down from 38.5%)
Fixed an issue that allowed Flash’s Flying Uppercut to pass through some characters without dealing any damage.
Fixed an issue where interrupting the Time Loop (character power) would sometimes result in the background color staying corrupted.

Green Arrow
Now correctly enters a crouching state when firing low arrows.
The Stinger special move now has a frame advantage of -13 (up from -25) and can now be Meter Burned when blocked for frame advantage.

Green Lantern
Removed a 2 frame OTG window after a Meter Burn version of the Lantern’s Might special move.

Harley Quinn
The Single Shot (Down + Hard) now has a block advantage of -15 and results in a hard knockdown.
The Take Aim (Back + Medium) attack has an improved hitbox.
You can no longer interrupt the Mallet Bomb super move after it has connected.
The Bag-O-Tricks now has an 8 second cool down period (up from 5 seconds).
Aquaman can no longer use his Water of Life Character Power to escape the Mallet Bomb super move.

Hawkgirl
The meter burn version of the Mace Charge will now autocorrect and force opponents to block in some instances where it could have previously been avoided by smaller characters.

Joker
The Acid Blossom now consistently has a block advantage of +5 regardless of stance switch.
The Crowbar now has a block advantage of -4 (up from -25) and has a better hit advantage when Meter Burned.
The Joker’s Wild (character power) High Parry now has 1 startup frame (down from 2) and the Low Parry now has 2 startup frames (down from 3).

Killer Frost
Successfully performing a Frostbite parry on an opponent’s armored attack will now remove the armor.

Lex Luthor
The Lex Probes will now always put the victim in hit stun when hitting inside of a combo.
Charging the Lance Blasts will now result in significantly increased damage when they connect with the opponent.
Overall hit box adjustments to make combos more consistent.
Aquaman can no longer use his Water of Life character power to escape Lex’s super move after it connects.

Lobo
The Hook Charge special move now hits as an overhead, has an improved startup of 13 frames (down from 16), and has improved viability as a wakeup attack.
The Meter Burn version of the Hook Charge now has 2 hits of armor.
Now loads two rounds for his Nuclear Shells character power (up from 1).
All Pump Shot blasts now have extended reach when Nuclear Shells are loaded.
When a Nuclear Shell is loaded, the 2nd Meter Burn Pump Shot blast will have significantly increased damage.
The Main Man super move now hits the opponent overhead.

Martian Manhunter
The Downward Phase Assault now can now hit opponents who are higher in the air.
The Light to the Light (Back+ Light, Hard) combo no longer results in a hard knockdown.
Martian Manhunter now has less Frame Advantage after performing a Forward Throw.
Martian Manhunter is now properly pushed out of the corner when performing throws.

Nightwing
The last hit of Staff Spin when meter burned will now hit smaller characters.

Scorpion
Corrected an issue where some combos were doubling their damage scaling.
Adjusted the hit box on the Gravedigger (Medium, Up + Hard) combo to hit all crouching opponents.
The Gravedigger (Medium, Up + Hard) combo now has a block advantage of -1 (down from +5).
The Bloody Spear can now be evaded/parried by projectile-counter special moves.
Fixed an issue where using the Bloody Spear vs Aquaman while in his Water of Life character power would result in Scorpion getting knocked down.
Fixed an issue where Scorpion’s Teleport Punch would pass through opponents who are in a state where they cannot be repelled.

Shazam
Increased the damage on the regular and Meter Burn versions of his Herculean Might and Achilles Clutch command grabs while also slightly improving the hit boxes.
The Mighty Charge (Back + Medium, Hard) Combo now pops up to allow for juggle combos.
Increased the damage output for both the Atlas Torpedo and the Bolt of Zeus.
Increased the amount of block damage on his Hook Kick (Hard Attack).
Solomon’s Judgment (Character Power) now has proper damage scaling.

Sinestro
The Lost Will (Back + Light, Medium) combo now hits Mid.

Solomon Grundy
The Pain Chain (Character Power) can no longer be parried.
Increased the damage on both the regular and Meter Burn versions of Grundy’s Grave Rot Special Attack.

Superman
The Meter Burn version of the Flying Punch now has 2 hits of armor.
Increased the amount of damage scaling on some combos.
The Kryptonian Smash Super Move now has 5 frames of startup (up from 2) and is now a Mid attack.
The Ground and Air Heat Vision attacks now have additional recovery frames.
Slight hit box adjustment to the Cross Swipe (Toward + Medium) attack.
Increased the amount of damage scaling after using the Heat Zap special move.

Wonder Woman
In Sword Stance, her Directional Hard attack is no longer able to be clashed.

Zatanna
Activating Sargon’s Hat Stance (Character Power) no longer forces the end of a ground combo.
Loosened the input requirements of her Teleport moves.
You can now only cancel her Levitate twice during a ground combo.
The Meter Burn version of her Fire Kiss can no longer be ducked by certain characters.
Catwoman and Wonder Woman can no longer parry her Ground Magic special move (in Sargon’s Hat Stance) while standing.
Reduced the start up frames of her ducking Medium attack  to 8 (down from 10)
Reduce the start up frames of her jumping Light attack to 6 (down from 8).
The Master Puppet special move now works correctly online.
Increased the size of the hitbox on the second hit of her Multi Kick special move so that some characters can no longer duck under it.
Fixed an issue that allowed you to perform an infinite combo with Zatanna on larger characters.

Zod
The Phantom Wraith (Character Power) Slash can no longer be parried.
Phantom Wraith attacks now have proper damage scaling.
Fixed an issue where missing an opponent with the Phantom Wraith grab would result in undesirable effects.
The (Air) Zod Charge now has 6 startup frames (up from 1).
The Low Punch (Down + Light) and I Always Win (down+light, Medium) combo no longer result in a hard knockdown.
Improved the hit box on the Fallen Kryptonian (Toward + Medium, Light) combo.

Follow my Youtube channel for high level MK 11 gameplay. https://www.youtube.com/user/Chvasquez86

Follow me on twitch for live streaming. https://www.twitch.tv/obsrattlehead

2013-10-01 07:09:49

Hi.
First off, welcome to the forum.
As for the game, that's great to hear!
I'm thinking of buying a game console soon enough, but not sure what one to by, but this really sounds great.

I'm gone for real :)

2013-10-01 08:52:56

Hi and welcome to the forum.
Wow, thanks a lot for sharing this. It's really great that the company are listening and wanna make the game even more accessible. I haven't bought the game yet, but might do so. smile

Best regards SLJ.
Feel free to contact me privately if you have something in mind. If you do so, then please send me a mail instead of using the private message on the forum, since I don't check those very often.
Facebook: https://facebook.com/sorenjensen1988
Twitter: https://twitter.com/soerenjensen

2013-10-01 10:42:30

My belief has always been that a bit of polite push and shove in this direction would result in us having something worth talking about.  It is apparent by this post that I was right.  Certainly there will always be developers who will probably dismiss the idea as ridiculous that blind people are playing video games and think nothing of it, but not everyone in the world is a bad guy, and with a bit of education on the matter of blind and sighted players having equal abilities on the playing field for the sake of a greater market, someone's going to listen.

I've played many a mainstream game which I deemed accidentally accessible once I learned the concept of accessibility, by which I meant that the sound engineer did something with the audio that made the game just a bit more possible than it would have been if he hadn't.  Sometimes this includes simple things like including small details in ambiences, audible footsteps that reflect where you are, vocal cues, and so on.  At any rate, I was never convinced that devs had no interest in working with us and for us to build a nicer place to game in, but that they have no reason to, because they don't know just how many people play their games.  Atending this tournament and conventions of this kind seems to me the kind of thing  blind gamers should do, both because it would allow them to integrate into the sighted world just a bit more, and because it would help show sighted gamers and developers alike that we are one of them.

When life gives you oranges, demand lemons since everyone else is obviously getting them.

2013-10-01 15:21:32

I certainly will buy the game, when the complete version is released. I did the same with Mortal Kombat

Sorry for my english :D

2013-10-01 15:23:46

You're right. But I think getting into the tournament as someone good enough to be noticed is probably no easy task... especially as sighted people already take a long time to get good at fighting games. Yet it is possible... you just have to be very, very good at fighting games and willing to put up with the storm of trolling and the like you're sure to get upon arriving there. lol And personally, I wouldn't be willing to put up with that for the sake of a video game competition, but I would for almost anything else. lol But I dunno. I may try to get into Evo in a few years... I'm only 21. I have time. tongue

Discord: clemchowder633

2013-10-01 17:13:11

Nocturnus wrote:

My belief has always been that a bit of polite push and shove in this direction would result in us having something worth talking about.  It is apparent by this post that I was right.  Certainly there will always be developers who will probably dismiss the idea as ridiculous that blind people are playing video games and think nothing of it, but not everyone in the world is a bad guy, and with a bit of education on the matter of blind and sighted players having equal abilities on the playing field for the sake of a greater market, someone's going to listen.

I've played many a mainstream game which I deemed accidentally accessible once I learned the concept of accessibility, by which I meant that the sound engineer did something with the audio that made the game just a bit more possible than it would have been if he hadn't.  Sometimes this includes simple things like including small details in ambiences, audible footsteps that reflect where you are, vocal cues, and so on.  At any rate, I was never convinced that devs had no interest in working with us and for us to build a nicer place to game in, but that they have no reason to, because they don't know just how many people play their games.  Atending this tournament and conventions of this kind seems to me the kind of thing  blind gamers should do, both because it would allow them to integrate into the sighted world just a bit more, and because it would help show sighted gamers and developers alike that we are one of them.

You sir, are one 100% correct. I couldn't have said it better myself. As you mentioned, these types of events are a way to make developers aware that blind gamers play their games. Some of these developers actually would like to make things more accessible, but it's usually not in their power to do so. And yes, I also believe that blind gamers should be more active in the mainstream gaming scene in order for something to happen and that slow and polite steps should be taken as to not overwhelm developers with these things.
I'm currently on a quest to make Grand Theft Audo 5 accessible to blind gamers, with the assistance of a former developer in the gaming scene, so we'll see how it goes.

Oh and, thank you all for the welcoming vibes!

Follow my Youtube channel for high level MK 11 gameplay. https://www.youtube.com/user/Chvasquez86

2013-10-01 17:41:22

assault_freak wrote:

You're right. But I think getting into the tournament as someone good enough to be noticed is probably no easy task... especially as sighted people already take a long time to get good at fighting games. Yet it is possible... you just have to be very, very good at fighting games and willing to put up with the storm of trolling and the like you're sure to get upon arriving there. lol And personally, I wouldn't be willing to put up with that for the sake of a video game competition, but I would for almost anything else. lol But I dunno. I may try to get into Evo in a few years... I'm only 21. I have time. tongue

I do admit that it takes time, especially when you really have to master your main character and learn how to overcome matchups against other characters. Not to mention that it is very fast paced. However, it's not that hard to get involved though. if there's a local scene in your area, it's probably best to start that way. If not, just follow the tournament scene and learn about the well known players to better understand the community. As for trolling and all that, it happens pretty much anywhere. Surprisingly, I was well received in the fighting game community. it came with the admiring and all that, but in the end they start treating you like everyone else. This includes playing against you at their best, so you can experience playing against high level players and how you can possibly overcome them.
Plus, I'm not the only one who has participated in these events as a blind player. There are others as well. So if you get a chance, definitely take it.

2013-10-01 17:44:22

death_rattlehead wrote:

I'm currently on a quest to make Grand Theft Audo 5 accessible to blind gamers, with the assistance of a former developer in the gaming scene, so we'll see how it goes.

!

Um... are you serious?
some aiming assisstence and sound queue would be awesome in GTA V, but you know I don't think that's going to actually happen.
I also am playing GTA V and liking it, despite of not seeing stuff I actually love  their   awesome sound design.
Anyway if theres something that I also could help regarding in this matter please let me know~

twitter: @hadirezae3
discord: Hadi

2013-10-01 17:50:44 (edited by death_rattlehead 2013-10-01 21:28:01)

hadi.gsf wrote:
death_rattlehead wrote:

!

Um... are you serious?
some aiming assisstence and sound queue would be awesome in GTA V, but you know I don't think that's going to actually happen.
I also am playing GTA V and liking it, despite of not seeing stuff I actually love  their   awesome sound design.
Anyway if theres something that I also could help regarding in this matter please let me know~

haha, that's what I thought about Injustice, but look what happened?lol tongue
Nah, but the thing is, I have a friend in the scene that is awesome and really wants to include blind gamers, and he can easily get in contact with the developers. he is a former developer himself. He worked on the console versions of MK and MK 2.
As for GTA, definitely. If you have ideas, hit me up so that I can better explain how can this game be accessible to us. I'm looking for input in this matter anyway.
If nothing happens, at least I tried and didn't just wish for it, you know?

So, I'm playing Injustice with the new patch. And here's what's awesome about it. The interactible sound cues change pitch depending on which character is standing near 1. If player 1 happens to be next to an interactible, the sound has a lower pitch. If player 2 is next to it, the sound cue gets higher. Pretty awesome!

2013-10-02 00:11:08

Heck yeah I've been following the tournament seen for ages. I play almost exclusively fighting games, so I'm quite the nerd and suckor for competetive play... but unfortunately, there isn't much of a seen where I live. But having said that, it would indeed be interesting to try... and I fully intend to. Love fighting games, always have... but got a little more hardcore into them the last couple years. Haven't tried the injustice patch yet, as I don't play that one often... I prefer the Japanese fighting games from capcom, namco, snk playmore ,etc.

2013-10-02 02:30:14

assault_freak wrote:

Heck yeah I've been following the tournament seen for ages. I play almost exclusively fighting games, so I'm quite the nerd and suckor for competetive play... but unfortunately, there isn't much of a seen where I live. But having said that, it would indeed be interesting to try... and I fully intend to. Love fighting games, always have... but got a little more hardcore into them the last couple years. Haven't tried the injustice patch yet, as I don't play that one often... I prefer the Japanese fighting games from capcom, namco, snk playmore ,etc.

Ah that's totally fine. the point is that I wish that more blind players go out there and let it be known.
I just started this year, and man its an awesome experience to play with others and meet them as well.

2013-10-02 02:47:39

Someone like Ed Boon who has seen himself beat by blind gamers and who seemed absolutely thrilled by the matter is more than likely to keep them in mind.  I don't know how much influence he had as director of injustice, but you had better believe that'll stay with him forever more, and I'm sure if he had it his way more games would gain accessibility, but he's only one person, and whoever you spoke to who managed to get this latest development done for accessibility's sake is yet another, and as I previously stated, if we stay in the sighted eye, as it were, we can get more of them on that same page.

When life gives you oranges, demand lemons since everyone else is obviously getting them.

2013-10-02 04:13:31

At Nocturnus, oh he remembers alright. He brought it up while he was signing my copies of Mortal Kombat and Injustice. Also, he was on top of everything like MK. And definitely agree that we should continue to expand the fact that we play as well.

2013-10-02 06:15:44

Third that notion of spreading the word around. Unfortunately, I can't really do anything unless it's online... and it's a lot harder to do that. If anyone has any suggestions as to how, I'd love to know. lol

2013-10-02 14:33:14

assault_freak wrote:

Third that notion of spreading the word around. Unfortunately, I can't really do anything unless it's online... and it's a lot harder to do that. If anyone has any suggestions as to how, I'd love to know. lol

Hey anything works really. Use the power of social media. Also, if you pick up Injustice, be sure to use the new accessible feature!

2013-10-02 17:03:32

I have injustice. I just actually have to play it again... both MK and injustice have lost a little appeal for me... but this may get me back into it. And social media is all well and good but I can't put things up without people thinking that I'm faking. tongue Anyone can put up a video and say they're blind. lol

2013-10-02 17:22:05

assault_freak wrote:

I have injustice. I just actually have to play it again... both MK and injustice have lost a little appeal for me... but this may get me back into it. And social media is all well and good but I can't put things up without people thinking that I'm faking. tongue Anyone can put up a video and say they're blind. lol

That's true. But it's better to have something out there and then have people find out you are really blind since you could actually prove it. Like for instance, some people didn't believe that this was me. But after evo, my videos picked up dramatically.
This is me playing as Cyrax whom I main in tournaments.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bkOL4z6TAlQ

2013-10-02 19:10:29

Okay, how to turn that audio cues? i really don't know, have the latest title update.

Twitter
Add me on Steam
Discord: lirintheblindguy
BattleTAG: Lirin#21759

2013-10-02 19:20:45

And really nice movie dude.

It's so sad I am far far away from that great places like EVO. Here i haven't any local scene, so i haven't any chances to participate. Poland is so bad place lol

If you would like  to play skullgirls, you can get t on steam and we can play something, what is really great fighter in my opinion.

Twitter
Add me on Steam

2013-10-02 19:32:00

seal wrote:

Okay, how to turn that audio cues? i really don't know, have the latest title update.

Ah awesome! Once you updated, go to settings by going twice to the right. There you'll land on game settings. Click there, then go down 4 times and you'll land on accessibility mode, and it's off by default. Go to the left once and you'll turn it on. Click to confirm this change.
Hope that helps.

2013-10-02 22:23:10

Well, not working, don't know why. I am clicking two times right in main menu, after that clicking once again, four tmes down, and when pressing left there's no any sound of changing anything... hm.

Twitter
Add me on Steam

2013-10-02 23:02:36

I think you skiped a step. Go right twice, press X or whatever the button is, then again X, then down arrow four times, left, and X to confirm.

Sorry for my english :D

2013-10-02 23:04:17

They added Martian Manhunter as DLC? It's about time.

I now have absolutely no excuse not to get this game (except for needing to spend my money on more important things...sigh). I had been sad about the interactables, thinking they were one thing I'd have to miss out on once I got the game. So glad I'm wrong.

And then I think, "Well, that's cool, but how will I know whether it's me or my opponent by the interactable?" And I see that's been taken care of, too. Kudos to the devs, for putting in the extra effort to make this game so much more equal for everyone - and kudos to you for putting yourself in the position to do this kind of advocacy. Bravo!

2013-10-03 02:45:49

cansino wrote:

I think you skiped a step. Go right twice, press X or whatever the button is, then again X, then down arrow four times, left, and X to confirm.

you are correct. Thanks for the assist.