2019-02-17 08:52:03

no issue yet

want peace to be there everywhere around the world also I want an immediate sollution to be given for this war so that the bloodshed could be ended. live peacefully, let others also live peacefully

2019-02-17 08:54:42

guise I also wanted to ask one more thing, how can we design the signiture settings such as we are not bound to enter 400 characters in order to create a new signiture. I have seen multipal people on this forum hav signitures which are less than 400 characters. so any kind of help would be of great significance

want peace to be there everywhere around the world also I want an immediate sollution to be given for this war so that the bloodshed could be ended. live peacefully, let others also live peacefully

2019-02-17 09:36:18

If you want to start a conversation about that, it should be in sight and forum feedback, not this topic. But I think you might be misunderstanding. The signatures can be 400 characters long at maximum. Your signature doesn't have to be exactly 400 characters. That is just the biggest amount you can have in it.

Discord: clemchowder633

2020-07-07 05:56:09

highest score for my screaming strike game till now.
the score is 2224142
do share your high scores in the game as well and also tell me how did you manage to achieve the goal and suggest me what can I do when the enemies begin to advance towards me with greater speed

2020-07-07 06:33:43

take a deep breath, close your eyes, and beat the shit out of your keyboard.

allow me to speak more,
catch me on Twitter
or, Mastodon