2012-11-19 14:46:37 (edited by nyanchan 2012-11-19 14:47:34)

Mr. Brunete, thanks for relaxing by my game!
If I am the boss, my first target will be mosquitoes. Muhahahahahahaha

I don't speak as good as I write, and I don't listen as good as I speak.

2012-11-19 15:21:40

i tested atodashijanken. wow!!. it's really frenetic! and funny!. great for another relaxing times... OH, wait. relaxing with this game?. is too fast, but it'll work!.
and yea, kill those things, here it will be summer soon!. arg!. moskitoes everywhere!.

bokura no daibouken 2 by yukionozawa. installer:
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/897 … _setup.exe
bokura no daiboukenn 3 by yukionozawa. download page:
http://www.nyanchangames.com/softs/nn3.html

2012-11-19 15:27:37

Buy two mega speed down items, then use all. You'll say "This is too slow". Try that if you are interested in. So funny.
It is almost winter in Japan. Very cold.

2012-11-20 00:38:41

other than bk 1 and 2, and this one here, what other games has he made?
Oh and also, where can I get the game mentioned in post 25?

2012-11-20 01:38:18

yukio has made several games, and today, i downloaded all of them. i'll take my time to try to test them all.
here is his website:
http://www.nyanchangames.com/softs.html
that link will direct you to his games section (nyanchan no omochavaco)
i tried a pinball a little today, and it was so crazy!. haha!.

i'll try using the mega speed down 2 times in a row. but frenetism is definitely my kind of thing haha!..

bokura no daibouken 2 by yukionozawa. installer:
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/897 … _setup.exe
bokura no daiboukenn 3 by yukionozawa. download page:
http://www.nyanchangames.com/softs/nn3.html

2012-11-20 03:10:11

mega speed down is so slow, I almost fel asleep playing it and messed up.

I like to sleep, Sleep is good,
This is how I do it: Lie on a nice warm cozy bed, and dream dreams about how to rule the world!
Follow @TheGreatAthlon5 on twitter for humorous facts and game updates!
If you like my posts, thumb me up!

2012-11-20 03:48:27 (edited by Shadowcat 2012-11-20 06:38:09)

yukio, just wondering...what is ura mode? I'll play the game later, but right now I'm eating dinner
edit: just tried the game, 20 points on first game
I pressed the wrong button by accident tongue

"You know nothing of death... allow me to teach you!" Dreadlich Tamsin
Download the latest version of my Bokura no Daibouken 3 guide here.

2012-11-20 08:13:22

About ura mode, you'll understand what it is by pressing r a n d.

2012-11-20 15:50:07

hey yukio, just wondering
I sent a score in for attack jump yesterday and made number four, but why doesn't my score show in the list? or does it take a few minutes to actually get updated

"You know nothing of death... allow me to teach you!" Dreadlich Tamsin
Download the latest version of my Bokura no Daibouken 3 guide here.

2012-11-21 09:55:39

@dd
Are you sure you used the latest version at that time? I might set the installation folder name to different one. Please delete all data of Attack Jump, and install it again.

2012-11-24 04:46:11

Man, Man, man, man! These japanese people, um is it their nature? wow how can this guy say this isn't so funny at all!
I am impressed. First I tried BK2, though I have problems with the departure level. seccond, lacer breakout is amazing. and now, this? Hey, that rithum has stick in my head! Jan, Ken, pa, LOL hahahahaha.
Well, what I say, only 3 arrows, and its a game with that complexity? wow. And I'm about to releace a game, but wow. no words. Dono what to say.
OK since I understand a little Japanese, not too much, I wanna still learning japanese. Now, I dono how do you recognize the items you got in the game if you don't speak too mutch japanese? hhum'm'm'm'm'm'm'm'm'm?
Anyway, that was nice.

Jesus Christ is the way, the truth and the life. he gives to the human being complete joy and happyness. Why don't you receive him today?

2012-11-26 19:23:08

First of all, let me say I'm really enjoying this game. I've found a couple bugs though. If you have the game slowed way down, and press the correct key while the voice is still saying it, you lose anyway.
When you activate a mega point bonus, it never goes away until you lose.
In the collection menu, I noticed that some sounds don't stop when you arrow away from them. This caused me to have to exit the program after scrolling past one particular rather long song because it kept playing even when moving to other items or back to the main menu.
When I'm in the shop, when I leave I sometimes get a message. Does anyone know what that says?

2012-11-27 09:25:56

Thank you for reporting bugs. I'll check them later. The source code is bad because My programming skill wasn't good when I made it.
About the shop, you get an extra collection sound if you buy more than 3 items in the shop.

2012-11-27 10:01:07

can someone tell me how the bonus levels work, in nyanchan pinball either by pm or on the topic?

2012-11-27 10:47:04

Bonus levels? Can you tell me more information?

2012-11-27 14:00:36

hi. i've just tried out some of the games i can't play them. for as they aren't in english i don't no what i'm doing in the menu's. for i tried pinball shooter, musical shooter and meteorites escape. can anyone help me on these games? thanks.

2012-11-27 16:43:07

wow Yukio dude u make alot of great games. keep up the good work. heh ok they might not be playable as of yet but it's great man, keep it up!

2012-11-27 18:37:37

ok. i do find the game however verry annoying but fun. but how can i buy items from the shop? ok i no that some of the words on the menu's are understandable like the shop and collection items but i can't by anything. do i have to go to the item and press enter? i'm not sure. wish i new. but hey yukio great work.

2012-11-27 19:19:58

Hi,
If you can't buy it, it will play a sound, but if you can, it will give you a left right choice, left being yes.
You press enter to buy items, and you use the number row to use them, during game levelups. The levelups happpen when no commands are being given, and it's using a sort of dancy sound.
There is a post detailing what the itemns are in this topic.

2012-11-28 07:34:55

I'm translating the game menus, so the game will be more accessible soon.