2012-11-06 01:43:47 (edited by blindncool 2012-11-06 02:38:35)

Not sure if this should go here, but the founder of AW Software has made a working, accessible interpreter for TRS-80 BASIC (a basic language for a computer that was never accessible, sadly). It comes with several IF and adventure titles, including House of the Seven Gabels (Greg hassit) and Hamurabi (not the hugo game, but the original version). It is only for windows (sadly), but I can put it on dropbox, if you like.

“Can we be casual in the work of God — casual when the house is on fire, and people are in danger of being burned?” — Duncan Campbell
“There are four things that we ought to do with the Word of God – admit it as the Word of God, commit it to our hearts and minds, submit to it, and transmit it to the world.” — William Wilberforce

2012-11-06 01:46:18

hi, there are some old basic games that i found one day that seem interesting, i think that there were
even rpg's, can you please upload it?

contact info
email:
matrheine at gmail . com

2012-11-06 02:44:03

Ok, edited the topic, here's the link: https://dl.dropbox.com/u/62157990/Basic Classics.zip

“Can we be casual in the work of God — casual when the house is on fire, and people are in danger of being burned?” — Duncan Campbell
“There are four things that we ought to do with the Word of God – admit it as the Word of God, commit it to our hearts and minds, submit to it, and transmit it to the world.” — William Wilberforce

2012-11-07 16:07:27

Hi.
I got a 404 eror.
Can you fix it please?

2012-11-09 04:31:28

is the dungeons of Daggarath accessable?

Master Rahl guide us. Master Rahl teach us. Master Rahl protect us. In your light we thrive. In your mercy we are sheltered. In your wisdom we are hummbled. We live only to serve. Our lives are yours.

2012-11-14 18:16:30

I still can't get access to this thing, it gives a 404.

<Insert passage from "The Book Of Chrome" here>