2012-10-10 21:46:43

Hello folks, I was playing Age of Empires 2 with a friend and had an idea. I'll try to create a mod for the Sound RTS, but first I need some help with some changes...
First, is it possible to create new units be editing the rules?
Second, Is there a way to make an unit block the path? This way I can create walls.
And last, I saw different races there such as orcs, humans and undead. If I use this metod to create the nations how can I turn them available to selection?
I think it covers all I need to know. Cross your fingers...
Best regards, Haramir.

The true blind is the one who refuses to see.

2012-10-11 07:28:40

sounds cool good luck with it..

A Candle Loses Nothing by Lighting Another Candle…
" GamerTag is. ItsTBlaze & Twitter @TBlaze97
"One Love"

2012-10-14 20:05:09

shouldn't this be moved to general discussions?

twitter: @hadirezae3
discord: Hadi

2012-10-14 23:03:22

Maybe you're right. I was in doubt where to put it anyway.
Is there a way to simply move it instead deleting?
Best regards, Haramir.

2012-10-15 09:01:30

How specialized is he in the field of family law? Other than family law, there are several fields in which lawyers conduct their practice. You must get the help of a professional lawyer who is experienced in the field. You should obviously ask him first whether he is willing to handle a case like yours. Make sure that lawyer is either a member of divorce lawyer Aberdeen.

2012-10-15 20:28:09

what?

2012-10-16 15:00:25

To create new units, copy the entire game folder, edit rules.txt and style.txt, add sounds...
Walls are not really possible now.
At the moment, the player can't select a race, but it is already possible to have different workers create completely different buildings and units, in a map with different starting units.

2012-10-17 04:15:35

Thanks! Well, I will refer to you using your profile's name...
SoundMUD, is it possible to have the same building with two classes? I need the farms to be a building and also a resourse storage. I have created food and stone to approach the original game.
Best regards, Haramir

2012-10-18 15:23:31

You don't need two classes. Just add resource or storage properties to any class, even moving units, and it will also become a resource "source" or a resource storage.

2012-10-18 19:32:05

Thanks folk. It seems I'll have to wait for some more updates before proceeding with my ideas.
Best regards, Haramir.