2006-09-15 15:06:46

Just wondering. I think this game looked cool!

V

2006-09-15 17:36:37

It is not yet finished, we're still developing it, however it'll take a bit of time to fix everything, it is quite hard to code a game, without experience, and without bugs, grins.
Of course, you can say every game has bugs, but when you don't know what causes the bug, thats another thing.
So, don't give up, it'll be released, hopefully in this year.

----------
Robjoy, AKA Erion
Visit my site for all the things I do and to contact me.
You can also stop by for a slice of Pi

2006-09-15 19:39:12

I tought as much, Light cars also had a long period in developement.

i'm certainly looking forward to Light batles though, Starwars is deffinately a good thing.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2006-09-16 09:25:15

Hi,
I hope Light Battles comes out in this year.

2006-09-16 09:35:58

Secconded.

Please forgive this short and needlessly self-referencial post.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2006-09-16 21:53:16

Well, I'm reading those New Jedi Order books and I think it'd be cool to see an audio game based on those. It'd be cool to fly the Millennium Falcon into battle against scores of Yuuzhan Vong Coralskippers or control Coran Horn in his battle with Shedao Shi. I might just do some brainstorming about that and maybe we'll see a game come of it one of these years.

But wait, what's that? A transport! Saved am I! Hark, over here! Hey nonny non, please help!

2006-09-17 00:17:51

OOOh I'm jealous! the only Starwars novels available in audio in the Uk are the shaddows of the Empire series by Timathy Zan.

I'd love to read some of the stuff about the history and founding of the republic and the Jedi, the sort of stuff seen in "Knights of the old Republic"

From the trailor I'm not sure when Light battles takes place in the chronology, but it'd be cool if you could reinact some of the battles of the films against people like Darth Mawl, Boba or Jengo Fet and obviously Palpatine and Vader.

this is one of my favourite things in the Super Starwars platformers on the Snes ----- particularly as I can use a cheat code to fight palpatine and vader as random charactors like Chubaka or Wickit the ewock.