Hi everyone,
Here is the bus simulator!
You can download it at:
here
Enjoy! Here comes the readme:
Bus simulator

By Brk-soft and T E D games

Introduction:
This is a bus simulator that you can have fun. You can open/close the doors, play/pause/stop the radio, increase/decrease the engine speed, turn the bus to the right/to the left, use the horn and more will be added.
Keys:
opens the windows
Closes the windows
r
Opens the radio
t
Pauses the radio
y
Stops the radio completely
up and down arrows
Increases and decreases the speed, respectively.
left and right arrows
Turns the bus left and right
Space bar
Uses the horn
A
Accelerates faster than the usual speed
Z
decelerates faster than the usual speed
u
Turns on people playing computer games, I am sorry that they cannot opologize
O
Turns off the background sounds.
f5
Does a speaker test
f6
Opens the learn game sounds menu.
b
Buckles you into the seet.
v
Unbuckles you from the seet.
Page up
Increases the radio volume
Page down
Decreases the radio volume.
Credits:
Thanks to Enes Deniz (T E D games) for the cool sounds/sound affects, implementations and suggestions.
Thanks to my brother fatih for proviting the seet belt sounds.
Thanks to Philip Bennefall (blastbay studios) for creating this splendid game creating engine.

I post sounds I record to freesound. Click here to visit my freesound page
I usually post game recordings to anyaudio. Click here to visit my anyaudio page

2012-07-26 10:09:52 (edited by MasterChief 2012-07-26 10:12:47)

I download it, I'll play it now, big_smile

edit:
wait, is the read me file the license agreement?
lol

2012-07-26 11:09:48

Sorry, I put it in the wrong place, but It is probably something lke if you don't accept the readme then don't install. :DDD

I usually post game recordings to anyaudio. Click here to visit my anyaudio page

2012-07-26 13:56:58

Oh, cool. Congrats on making this cool little thing. smile

Best regards SLJ.
Feel free to contact me privately if you have something in mind. If you do so, then please send me a mail instead of using the private message on the forum, since I don't check those very often.
Facebook: https://facebook.com/sorenjensen1988
Twitter: https://twitter.com/soerenjensen

2012-07-26 15:06:19

Thank you. I like to feel the joy of releasing something. I know they are not big and fun like other audiogames.

2012-07-26 15:07:28

hi burak,
we like your creation, i hope you would creat something big in the future.
however, still its nice to see your periodical creations from time to time, perhaps a nice indication that you are devoting some part of your life towards programming, bgt indeed.
wish you lick,
sid.
suggestion: there should be more speed, more scope for accelaration.
thanks.

He picked up the wrench and broke the guy’s wrist with it, one, and then the other wrist, two, and turned back and did the same to the guy who had held the hammer, three, four. The two men were somebody’s weapons, consciously deployed, and no soldier left an enemy’s abandoned ordnance on the field in working order.

2012-07-26 15:16:35

i also wonder what do the s and d keys does?
thanks.

He picked up the wrench and broke the guy’s wrist with it, one, and then the other wrist, two, and turned back and did the same to the guy who had held the hammer, three, four. The two men were somebody’s weapons, consciously deployed, and no soldier left an enemy’s abandoned ordnance on the field in working order.

2012-07-26 15:46:30

S and D keys open and close the doors. D opens, s closes. Also about more speed, it is the highest value bgt can raise the pitch of the sound, so I cannot do anyhing about it unless Philip increases the pitch.

2012-07-27 09:12:57

Burak: Making every kind of code is just amazing for everyone. It's not making big great games which counts here, but just the fact that you've made something which just works!
I hope I'll be able to make something which works and something which is fun to play with in the future. smile Keep up the great work.

Best regards SLJ.
Feel free to contact me privately if you have something in mind. If you do so, then please send me a mail instead of using the private message on the forum, since I don't check those very often.
Facebook: https://facebook.com/sorenjensen1988
Twitter: https://twitter.com/soerenjensen

2012-07-27 09:44:14

Thanks for your comments all.

2012-07-27 11:13:04 (edited by gamefighter 2012-07-27 11:14:36)

Hi,

I've released BussSimulator patch1.
Link:
https://dl.dropbox.com/u/92531509/bussim_patch.zip
Changes:
-Fixed some sound related issues.
-Rewritten the learn game sounds function. It should work a bit better now.
-Added turn notification, press f4 to enable and disable it.
-Rewritten the game function so it not always plays the bus start in the beginning. For example, after using learn game sounds it isn't explizitely required to re-play this sound.
To install the patch, just extract all the files inside the zip archive into the BussSimulator folder. All files already being in should be replaced or at least you should be asked whether to do it. Click yes in this case.

That's all for now. More features will be added in patch2.

Check me out on soundcloud:
http://soundcloud.com/gamefighter

2012-07-27 14:02:43

hi

nice job burak.

btw i think the simulator needs engine start and shut down

twitter: @hadirezae3
discord: Hadi

2012-07-27 14:16:15

There is already an engine start, but there is no function to do that. Anyway, f3 and f2 key will do that, wait I am adding it.

2012-07-27 19:40:21

Greetings burak.

Just 1 correction regarding the code. Replace Line: if(key_released(KEY_SPACE)) with else and you'll be good to go. Other than that, love the sym. Sounds are good to, thanks for this game burak.

Kind regards, Amin Abdullah.

2012-07-27 20:14:29

Hi,

What do you think about the Buss simulator patch?

2012-07-27 23:26:17

Greetings gamefighter.

The patch is good, I like it.

Kind regards, Amin Abdullah.

2012-07-28 10:22:52

Hi,

That's cool. I'll make patch2 somewhen in future. There more stuff like menus and such will be added.

2012-07-29 06:00:56

Hi folks.
I've downlodaed the patch, now lets see how it works. and, although unfortunately there's no shutdown engine function, I myself simulate the shutdown of the engine by pressing z, well and to start I do the same with the A key, and graduating it to the pitch that can be simulative. I like this sim!

Jesus Christ is the way, the truth and the life. he gives to the human being complete joy and happyness. Why don't you receive him today?

2012-07-29 14:31:54

Hi,
and what is the goal in this game? I don't get it.

2012-07-29 14:41:32

There is no goal.

2012-07-29 17:09:33

Hi,

Burak is right. There is no gual. You just drive around with your buss and do several things like opening windows and such. My patch now includes a turn notification, press f4 to use it.

2012-07-31 01:47:24

Sir, I had a problem in the program. It said, File: C:\Program Files (x86)\Bus simulator\bussim.bgt
On line: 42 (1)
Information: Compiling void game()

File: C:\Program Files (x86)\Bus simulator\bussim.bgt
On line: 169 (4)
Line: if(key_released(KEY_SPACE)) {
Error: No matching signatures to 'key_released(const int&)'

File: C:\Program Files (x86)\Bus simulator\bussim.bgt
On line: 169 (4)
Line: if(key_released(KEY_SPACE)) {
Error: Expression must be of boolean type

Discord: dangero#0750
Steam: dangero2000
TWITCH
YOUTUBE and YOUTUBE DISCORD SERVER

2012-07-31 02:50:28

Hello there.
That just happened because youo don't have the latest version of BGT. go grab the recent stable version of BGT from the blastbay studios's Website.
Greetings, Andres

Jesus Christ is the way, the truth and the life. he gives to the human being complete joy and happyness. Why don't you receive him today?

2012-07-31 10:15:11

Or you can do it from the shorter way which is from the start menu/bgt/check for updates.

2012-12-31 16:22:43

Hello.
Can someone post the link for bus simulator?