2012-07-15 09:01:13

Just as an FYI, the link in the description of the Treasure Hunt game is broken.  It would be cool to listen to it before you download it.

I don’t believe in fighting unnecessarily.  But if something is worth fighting for, then its always a fight worth winning.
check me out on Twitter and on GitHub

2012-07-15 09:04:38

also the download link and the url are not working.  this game sounds cool but unfortunetly i can not play it it seems. sad

I don’t believe in fighting unnecessarily.  But if something is worth fighting for, then its always a fight worth winning.
check me out on Twitter and on GitHub

2012-07-20 01:59:06 (edited by jack 2012-07-20 02:00:54)

Kyleman, if the link is broken I'm 99 percent certain that link is pointing to Munawar's old sight www.bpcprograms.tk just replace it with www.bpcprograms.com. As for the review, I don't think Munawar is hosting that. I could do either of these. I can host that main menu show on dropbox. The good thing about that is I wouldn't have to cut the review out of the actual show. The down side is that yes it's in mono but that's just the way it is, but it's going to be the entire eppesode so it'll be bigger in size. The other thing is the qualities not as good. The other thing I could do is I could cut the review out of that eppesode, give it to Munawar so he can host it. He may not have the eppesode anymore. The good side is that I think the quality would be somewhat better, but it would be smaller in size. So for now, you can get the review out of the main menu archives at www.acbradio.org/mainmenu.html.
best regards,
Jack