2012-06-22 22:07:27

Hi all,
After some thought on the future of MTGames and all that entails, we have decided to change our name to Speed of Sound Gaming. We thought it would provide a better image for what we hope to accomplish, as well as be slightly more memorable to most people. With that said, we have changed all domains and emails used by MTGames from mtgames.org to speedofsoundgaming.com. In addition, the email addresses have all changed to the new domain as well. The user name part of the email (the part before the at sign) wil be the same, you simply send them to speedofsoundgaming.com instead of mtgames.org. For example, if you were to send to [email protected] for support. now you will send to [email protected]. As of now the domains are all set to go and are working correctly. Note that if you go to mtgames.org, you will be automatically redirected to speedofsoundgaming.com as to reduce confusions.
Happy gaming,
-Michael, Owner and Founder, MTGames now Speed of sound gaming.
P.S. This is the new forum account for speed of sound gaming as to reduce confusion as to which company we are -- if the forum moderators/administrators have any problem with us having these two accounts (even though we really won't be using the MTGames one anymore) then please feel free to delete the MTGames account and if possible move the posts under this account. Thanks!

2012-06-23 19:58:48

Hi,
Am wondering what the future actually entails, though? can you please give us a little hint?

2012-06-23 20:11:36

Hi Aaron,
At the moment we are working on a cross platform game which will work on linux, mac, and windows. It is going to be something of an adventure game, although as we are hard at work and things may change at any time I can't give many more details at this time. We also have at least one iPhone game in the works, and we are also considering porting this cross platform adventure game to iPhone as well. (And yes, Android guys, we haven't forgotten about you. If possible, we hope to make an Android port of all the games we put on iPhone).
Hth,
-Michael.

2012-06-23 23:14:39

Hi,
I'm looking forward to it, especially if you can get some iPhone stuff. Of course, I'm on windows too so I'll be able to play whatever platform you choose.

2012-07-17 12:02:47

Hmm, well I think we sort of lack adventure games, I mean most stuff nowadays is just sidescrollers and stuff like that, so adventures would be welcome, especially if it has online capabilities of multiplayer and things like that!

Devin Prater
My Blog
Follow me