2017-07-31 00:22:19

Hi,
Thanks for sharing.

2017-07-31 11:34:15

Well, for me it's no big deal as long as foobar and the Youtube  source component are still in tact.

Greetings.
My twitter

2017-08-01 11:06:36

Fortunately since Youtube Source has no built in conversion, it's mostly safe from legal action. Oh and by the way, major changes are coming in 2.x.

Oh no! Somebody released the h key! Everybody run and hide!

2017-08-01 21:54:24

@slender if you meant the changes of the new youtube source beta thing i kinda hate them. First off it's slower than before, and second it doesn't show the duration unless you play the video and look it up in foobar. Anyways I am not gonna expend in to this cause I guess it's not the right topic.

Greetings.
My twitter

2017-08-01 21:58:13

In my experience, it's not slower than before, and seeking in files is much better.

2017-08-01 22:22:48

I used to use online conversion services, but after one went down, then another, I started looking for a program to do it and found Ponce Media Downloader.

It apparently supports more sites than just youtube, and can convert the downloaded files into several formats, but my experience is dlimeted to downloading from youtube and converting to mp3s. I've found that once you set your preferred format and output folder, you rarely have to touch them again as they are remembered from session to session. You just load it, then go looking for your videos you want to convert, then copy the URL. When the downloader sees that you've copied a URL from a supported site, it automatically grabs it into its source field. All you have to do then is hit the download button.

It couldn't get much simpler.

http://www.pontes.ro/en/

2017-08-02 21:12:25

It gets rather complicated when a Youtube-dl update breaks the media downloader and one cannot download playlists anymore...

Devin Prater
My Blog
Follow me

2017-08-03 02:14:38

for audio downloading, you can try our converter, at www.jennios.com/youtube.exe its very basick and only downloads and for the time beaing you cant set saveing sources or nothing but give it a try and hope it downloads good for every one. sorry for my crappy spelling, this keybored is just plane weird

I like my uptime down low and my servers all hacked. Can see me droppin' twenty-fours with a router in the rack.
Ya like ya Switch-Ports hot and ya servers all hacked. If ya pings real high and ya networks pitch black.

2017-08-03 08:21:00

cheap amoxil

Generic Amoxil is used for treating infections caused by certain bacteria. It is also used with other medicines to treat H. pylori infection and ulcers of the small intestines. Amoxil is a penicillin antibiotic. It works by killing sensitive bacteria.

http://amoxilrx.com/amoxil-250mg.jpg

Amoxicillin capsule

What is this medicine?
AMOXICILLIN is a penicillin antibiotic. It kills or stops the growth of some bacteria. This medicine is used to treat many kinds of infections. It will not work for colds, flu, or other viral infections.

http://amoxilrx.com/amoxil-500mg.jpg

How should I use this medicine?

Take this medicine by mouth with a glass of water. Follow the directions on your prescription label. You may take this medicine with food or on an empty stomach. Take your medicine at regular intervals. Do not take your medicine more often than directed. Take all of your medicine as directed even if you think your are better. Do not skip doses or stop your medicine early.

Talk to your pediatrician regarding the use of this medicine in children. While this drug may be prescribed for selected conditions, precautions do apply.

Overdosage: If you think you have taken too much of this medicine contact a poison control center or emergency room at once.

Note: This medicine is only for you. Do not share this medicine with others.
Read more amoxilrx.com

order amoxil
amoxil 500mg antibiotics
buy amoxil 500 mg
amoxicillin 250mg
buy amoxil
how often to take amoxicillin 500mg
amoxil 1g
amoxicillin and alcohol
generic amoxil
amoxil side effects
amoxil
order amoxicillin online overnight
amoxicillin 500 mg used to treat
buy amoxicillin online usa
buy amoxil 500mg antibiotics
buy generic amoxicillin online
amoxicillin price without insurance
buy amoxil with out prescription
amoxil dosage
buy amoxil cheap
amoxil 875 mg
amoxil side effects
amoxicillin 500 mg dosage instructions
buy amoxicillin online canada
buy amoxicillin online for humans
amoxil 500 mg
buy amoxil online
cheap amoxil

2017-08-03 08:22:04

cheap amoxil

Generic Amoxil is used for treating infections caused by certain bacteria. It is also used with other medicines to treat H. pylori infection and ulcers of the small intestines. Amoxil is a penicillin antibiotic. It works by killing sensitive bacteria.

http://amoxilrx.com/amoxil-250mg.jpg

Amoxicillin capsule

What is this medicine?
AMOXICILLIN is a penicillin antibiotic. It kills or stops the growth of some bacteria. This medicine is used to treat many kinds of infections. It will not work for colds, flu, or other viral infections.

http://amoxilrx.com/amoxil-500mg.jpg

How should I use this medicine?

Take this medicine by mouth with a glass of water. Follow the directions on your prescription label. You may take this medicine with food or on an empty stomach. Take your medicine at regular intervals. Do not take your medicine more often than directed. Take all of your medicine as directed even if you think your are better. Do not skip doses or stop your medicine early.

Talk to your pediatrician regarding the use of this medicine in children. While this drug may be prescribed for selected conditions, precautions do apply.

Overdosage: If you think you have taken too much of this medicine contact a poison control center or emergency room at once.

Note: This medicine is only for you. Do not share this medicine with others.
Read more amoxilrx.com

order amoxil
amoxil 500mg antibiotics
buy amoxil 500 mg
amoxicillin 250mg
buy amoxil
how often to take amoxicillin 500mg
amoxil 1g
amoxicillin and alcohol
generic amoxil
amoxil side effects
amoxil
order amoxicillin online overnight
amoxicillin 500 mg used to treat
buy amoxicillin online usa
buy amoxil 500mg antibiotics
buy generic amoxicillin online
amoxicillin price without insurance
buy amoxil with out prescription
amoxil dosage
buy amoxil cheap
amoxil 875 mg
amoxil side effects
amoxicillin 500 mg dosage instructions
buy amoxicillin online canada
buy amoxicillin online for humans
amoxil 500 mg
buy amoxil online
cheap amoxil

2017-08-03 13:38:33

Does this seem like the right topic to advertise medics?

Greetings.
My twitter

2017-08-03 23:19:56

It's spam, Amine. Best ignore it.

Oh no! Somebody released the h key! Everybody run and hide!

2017-10-21 22:54:06

I think I might start a separate topic regarding the dark web, setting up relay nodes, etc. But do you think it could be possible for people to convert YouTube videos using the Dark web with Tor, that Google will not have access to?

Ulysses, KJ7ERC
She/they
Reedsy