2012-04-04 23:14:54

Hello all,

Voting for the bgt competition started. I'm displayed as NS studios and my product is playmania. I advice to first at all, download a collection, play and than give your honest opinions.
Here's the page for more info:
http://www.blastbay.com/bgt_competition.php

Yours truly,
Nikola Stojsic (NS studios).

Kind regards,
Nikola Stojsic (NS studios)

2012-04-04 23:22:17

Oh my goodness. I have used this program, and I am honest to say I found no errors. I found no bugs. It was very well thought out. I love the program. I think it is brilliant.

Go to Heaven for the climate, Hell for the company. - Mark Twain

2012-04-04 23:28:12

thank you! I'm always looking to not create buggy and non stable things, and i want to finish everything i want, eaven if i just had 2 months for everything.

Kind regards,

2012-04-05 00:16:10

I can tell that you worked hard on this program.

2012-04-05 02:37:08

yeah, and that i need bgt pro unlimited smile

Kind regards,

2012-04-05 13:21:43

Hi. Playmania is excellent program. I love all games. This program has no bugs. It is excellent!

2012-04-06 18:11:39

Hi my friend,
I liked it much too! I already told you on skype, I voted for it. It's really great and I think you should develop it further.

I post sounds I record to freesound. Click here to visit my freesound page
I usually post game recordings to anyaudio. Click here to visit my anyaudio page

2012-04-07 07:41:26

hello everyone,
I like play mania to, but what cristigen said, is not true.

I noticed 2 bugs in the game:
1. in the winter balling game, the kid doesn't walk over all squares, I can just sit in the left cornor or the right corner, and he will do me no harm.
2. when the question comes up when you want to play again, and you click yes, the menu for that is not reset, resulting that that next play again question will have 4 options, if you don't click the first one or the second one, then the question will be asked again.

2012-04-07 12:32:34

Oh, ell I didn't find those bugs. I will go look for them.

2012-04-07 15:34:42

for the places where a kid can't hert you, this is done purposely.
About yes/no menus, i have discovered that it multiplys the items, but it won't hert you if you're not searching for every bug.
About the thing that yes doesn't restart a game, that's false, totally false, the music or all sounds should fade out and new one should start.

Kind regards,

2012-04-09 02:28:31

NS Studios, I found another bug in your game. In the Pouring Master, when I pressed the letter t to see how much time I had left, it said 46 seconds out of 92 seconds. Then, 1 second later, the game ended. I was like what in the world.

2012-04-10 00:53:20

Nicola,
To be honest, I din't really like the "it won't hurt you just deal with it" attitude here. I think what you're doing with these has possibility, but I'd see about creating something geated twoards a wider audience. Sure--the first time anyone tries them they might be ok with it, but I can't say that the replayability factor is high, especially with the Farm Dice Game.

Best Regards,
Hayden

2012-04-10 01:02:43

i agree about the replyability factor, and i know these games aren't on my level of knollage, but really what's wrong with my adetude "try it won't hert". it's normal.

Kind regards,

2012-04-10 15:30:35

Hi,
I dont' think we're talking about the same attitude. The attitude of which I was speakign was where you said that there was a bug, but you were not worrying about it since it wasn't hurting anyone. Maybe I just applied that  incorrectly, so correct me if I did, but if that is what you  meat, it is that which I don't apreciate.

Best Regards,
Hayden

2012-04-11 15:14:05

I've found a bug too. It continuously says vote vote vote vote when I start the game each time.

2012-04-11 15:38:38

oh man, i'm just relaxed because i can't do anything when bgt competition is in the progress, this is why i've said taht it doesn't hert anyone, but i'll fix all these bugs others said and i found my self after competition ends, and i'll not release it inmediatly, because i'll go for expanding current games and adding new ones.

Kind regards,

2012-04-12 08:09:14

Hi,
I think it should show the information once, then it should remove it and copy it into the information.txt file. I already voted for it, why should I vote vote vote again? Also, Philip said that our first vote will be considered when we vote more than once.

I post sounds I record to freesound. Click here to visit my freesound page
I usually post game recordings to anyaudio. Click here to visit my anyaudio page

2012-04-12 12:59:18

I'm voted for you too. Hope to see your new games soon!

2012-04-14 23:26:10

that's just a message which is displayed to everyone which are using playmania, these are not messages to this and that person, it acts equaly as informations in aliens attack.

Kind regards,