Title is "BariBariBaseball3".

It is an English version.

Trial edition.(free)

○HP
http://pcyam.com/game/BariBariBaseball/hp/eng/index.htm

○GameSound
http://pcyam.com/game/BariBariBaseball/ … amecap.wmv

○download here:

1. SAPI type (100MB): You can choose SAPI and a clipboard output.

http://pcyam.com/game/BariBariBaseball/ … alsapi.zip

2.Full voice type (800MB):You can choose a full voice, SAPI, and a clipboard output.

http://pcyam.com/game/BariBariBaseball/ … etrial.zip

This is a compressed file.This file is not an installation file. It can play, if baribaribaseball3.exe is started after extracting a file.

2012-03-03 14:42:43

hi,
and then, if we want to buy it, where canwe buy the full version?

2012-03-03 15:05:52

hi,

If you like it, please purchase in Paypal.
Download URL and a serial number are sent by e-mail.

http://pcyam.com/game/BariBariBaseball/hp/eng/index.htm

2012-03-04 06:28:13

Let me just say, this game is a must have for any baseball fan. It's ten times more realisticthan Jim Kitchen's game of baseball, and the rosters are real, ETC, ETC.. It's just amazing. You can even start a whole season, and play all 162 games, or however many games depending on which team you pick.
It may be a little pricey, but all I can say is man it's worth it. If you buy this game, and are look for opponents to play with online. Contact  me off list.

"I've learned that this life's not just a game, just a line, between the pleasures and the pain." - Aaron Lewis

2012-03-04 09:39:33

what what what!

dam! this game even doesnt work for me!

whenever i open the game, fine, select the sapi, fine, chose a option of practice game or classroom, fine, but when i choose the last choice, or innings, or whatever it is, it gives me error every time and it closes! sheesh!

i would want to request the dev to look into this issue and please help me about since i'm also desperate to play a game of this type.

He picked up the wrench and broke the guy’s wrist with it, one, and then the other wrist, two, and turned back and did the same to the guy who had held the hammer, three, four. The two men were somebody’s weapons, consciously deployed, and no soldier left an enemy’s abandoned ordnance on the field in working order.

2012-03-04 09:57:25

Hi staindaddict,
Thank you

Hi sid512,
Sorry.
Could you tell me your situation a little?
What is OS? XP?VISTA?7?
Is SAPI reading out the first menu?
Can the music of a menu be heard?

Would you try on a full version?

Full Voice

2012-03-04 11:28:49

Hi sid512,
Sorry.
I want an investigation. Please give me a little time

2012-03-04 12:30:40

Hi Keroro! Just a great great game, really. I'm not a super fun of baseball because I don't see it too mutch here in Italy! But your game is a beautifool game; congratulations! I'll buy it. Bye for now! Claudio

Claudio

2012-03-04 13:30:29

hi claudiogaranzini,

Thank you.
I built this game over long time.
It worried about whether I get everybody to be glad.
I am glad to have you be glad.
I appreciate.

hi sid512,

By XP of the English-language edition, the same error was checked with the specific personal computer.
The database is an error.
Now, the solution is considered.
Please give me time a little.
I am sorry.

2012-03-05 01:40:34

i enjoyed this game a lot.  one thing i noticed at least with the sapi version the speech was slightly stuttered though i could understand it.  I am trying the full voice version and seeing if that doesn't help.  also does the game update when it starts?  i got an update prompt when i first started the game.

2012-03-05 03:43:21

hi bigdog,

SAPI version, the file does not have a voice file.
Full voice version includes the voice file.
This is the only difference.

If you update from version SAPI, will not be in full voice version.

Full Voice Edition, please download from below.

@Full Voice Version

2012-03-05 06:05:37 (edited by brad 2012-03-05 06:05:57)

Hi.
when i run the sapi vertoin and choose that i do want to use the sapi and it gives me a list. i click ok and i get an error but i cna't paste it sorry.
i am using xp.

I'm gone for real :)

2012-03-05 07:24:37

Hi brad,

Please tell me a little.
Do you get an error which may also select a SAPI?
After selecting the SAPI, the game, I do not read the menu?
Could you try the full voice version?
Sorry, no error may get in XP.
Error on XP is investigating. Now
Please give me a little time

2012-03-05 09:53:21

Wow. Sounds amazing. It looks like I finally can get rid of baseball! smile I must at mit I never have got rid of the rules, how the game is played etc. The only baseball game I've played with success is baseball on the Nintendo wii.

Best regards SLJ.
Feel free to contact me privately if you have something in mind. If you do so, then please send me a mail instead of using the private message on the forum, since I don't check those very often.
Facebook: https://facebook.com/sorenjensen1988
Twitter: https://twitter.com/soerenjensen

2012-03-05 11:24:56 (edited by claudiogaranzini 2012-03-05 11:26:19)

Hi guys! I've bought this game; in my opinion it's a great game, as I said in my first post! I don't know what the DH is. Could you tell me more about it, please? Bye for now. Claudio

Claudio

2012-03-05 11:53:29

The DH bats in place of the pitcher. Like when you're playing in the American league, the pitcher doesn't bat, so they have a DH.
If you ever want to play online, contact me off list. I'd love to play.

"I've learned that this life's not just a game, just a line, between the pleasures and the pain." - Aaron Lewis

2012-03-05 12:20:05

Hi.
sure i can give you time and yeah sapi doens't read the menu it just comes up with an error.

I'm gone for real :)

2012-03-05 14:53:47

hi caroro,

thanks very much for your support and investigation, i really appriciate it.

now into a bit details, i'm of course using windows xp sp3, of course english addition , memory around 1 gb, 2.8 ghz processor, intel.

ok, i first opened the game.
sapi is reading all menus, and even music.
i select practice game, another menu appers, sapi is speaking it, and at last menu of innings i think, after i press enter on that one, sapi says after sometime , "during the data creation, "
and i get an error with send error report, dont send, debug, etc. like the standard windows error sort of thing.

that was quick but informal details however, thanks for any possible help.

sid

He picked up the wrench and broke the guy’s wrist with it, one, and then the other wrist, two, and turned back and did the same to the guy who had held the hammer, three, four. The two men were somebody’s weapons, consciously deployed, and no soldier left an enemy’s abandoned ordnance on the field in working order.

2012-03-05 15:01:18

Hi SLJ ,
I am glad to get you to be glad.

Hi claudiogaranzini,
Thank you .

Hi staindaddict,
Your explanation is better than I  .

Hi brad,
Sorry.Please wait a little longer.

2012-03-05 15:04:53

Hi sid512,
Thanks for the information.
In my personal computer, was able to cause the same error.
However, the behavior of the database in English version of XP, it seems different from others.
I have tried many ways.
Please give a little more time

2012-03-05 15:37:45

ok, thanks anyway

though in this case, does this error exist with full voice version also?

thanks

2012-03-05 15:50:28

Hi sid512,

The same error also occurs in the full version.
I thought it was due to SAPI.
So, I thought not occur if the full version.
However, the cause is the database.
I did not have enough prior research. Sorry.

2012-03-05 17:26:59 (edited by wp85 2012-03-05 17:52:20)

Ok here are my  thoughts
This game sounds  great
However, I tried the sapi version and was extremely dissapointed.
The sapi voice will not play at the menues or anything. I tried downloading the full voice version which is about 800 MB and I couldn't downloaded it all the way.
Why is their not some sort of a sapi voice file in the folder of the sapi version, I mean if your going to have a sapi version shouldn't their be some files related to sapi in the game folder itself?
I can't even read the menues with jaws. I think this game could be good, but the sapi thing realy needs to be streightened out.

Audio game king

2012-03-05 18:09:46

Hi wp85

Sorry,Please tell me a little.

Was the list of SAPI displayed when you started a game?
First message box will appear, and whether to use the SAPI.
( Do you want to use the SAPI? Yes: use the SAPI .No: use the Clipbord)
If you choose NO, the output will Clipboard, SAPI is not spoken.
(This message, if you start while holding down the SHIFT key will be displayed again)

If all SAPI displayed on the list do not read out, Please try download the full voice .

2012-03-05 18:10:51

The Sapi issue sounds more like an issue with the computer than with the game. If you download one of Aprone's or Jim Kitchen's games, will Sapi work in those? If not, then it's a problem with sapi on your computer. If it does, what voice did you select when the game started? That could also have something to do with it.