2012-03-28 06:45:58

hi CAE_jones.
I'm stuck again in the JFIMA.
what can I do in the spaceship? how can I beat the enemies?

going in to the wilds, collecting pokedex, and capturing them are my kind of thing,
training them, making them evolve, and generally making them stronger is my ultimate goal,
fighting other manamon tamers, winning the tournament, and fighting octoros are what these manamons like to do,
and ultimately, I become the master of mana!

2012-03-28 11:22:44

You don't necessarily need to defeat them. Just scare them.
My original plan was that the villagers would give you clues to how to do that, but the voice clip I wound up using didn't accomplish it. sad

If you've found a certain item, equip it as though it is a weapon, even though it doesn't look like one.
There's someone in the spaceship that you should talk to after doing this.
If you can't find the item, a hint: it's stuck to a tree.

看過來!
"If you want utopia but reality gives you Lovecraft, you don't give up, you carve your utopia out of the corpses of dead gods."
MaxAngor wrote:
    George... Don't do that.

2012-03-30 15:22:10

hi.
after I get the items(lit armor, lit gloves, and combat boots), and talk to someone in the spaceship, then I must fight with him/her/it!
I successfully beat it but I don't know if is it a bug or not, (I think with the final battle).
what can I do after fighting someone in the spaceship?

going in to the wilds, collecting pokedex, and capturing them are my kind of thing,
training them, making them evolve, and generally making them stronger is my ultimate goal,
fighting other manamon tamers, winning the tournament, and fighting octoros are what these manamons like to do,

2012-03-30 16:16:44

S
P
O
I
L
E
R
There is a specific hairstyle that will scare that person in the spaceship away long enough for you to advance.
To disguise yourself with this, you'll need to equip some big leaves.
You can find those by attacking a tree on one of the islands in the northwest part of the planet.
You can't equip other weapons with the leaves, but the armor should work fine.
With the big leaves equipped, talk to that person in the spaceship, and you should be able to continue.

Oh, and there's someone on the planet who can boost your stats a couple times, but he won't say anything until you find him, so it might be difficult to reach him.
Also, there are giant crabs lurking in the water. If you can hear the waves, they're close enough to hit you if you try swimming. You can go around them, or try to work out the timing, but they probably won't kill you if you just swim quickly.

看過來!
"If you want utopia but reality gives you Lovecraft, you don't give up, you carve your utopia out of the corpses of dead gods."
MaxAngor wrote:
    George... Don't do that.

2012-03-31 13:38:01

OK, I'm downloading it now. The original console didn't work, so I can't wait to try these games!

Devin Prater
My Blog
Follow me

2012-03-31 13:39:25

Oh, and I hope this game will work with NVDA output like your awesome sonic game, even though I didn't get far in that one.

Devin Prater
My Blog
Follow me

2012-03-31 13:41:09

Oh, and I hope this game will work with NVDA output like your awesome sonic game, even though I didn't get far in that one.

Devin Prater
My Blog
Follow me

2012-03-31 15:12:08

It does indeed work with NVDA (I think F5 is the key to adjust voice options, including setting it to screen reader).

看過來!
MaxAngor wrote:
    George... Don't do that.

2012-03-31 17:38:05

Okay, I've gotten a little ways into the dbz game. Gotenks died! Anyways, two new chars entirely. What in the world is this game based off of? I don't recognize any of these new chars. And, um, Broly's son? Hmm. Anyways, there is a path, and I can't follow it. Its like the chars get in front of it then skip  over it or something. Should I fly? How do I use these new chars? They are Yobu and Ilosa.

Devin Prater
My Blog
Follow me

2012-03-31 18:24:05

Got an error when trying vs mode in dbz. Call stack size: 3

File: C:\Users\planet seva\jeqo\games\JeqoconB\games.bgt
Line: 1369 (46)
Function: void DBGU::keyPressed(int)

File: C:\Users\planet seva\jeqo\games\JeqoconB\play.bgt
Line: 45 (2)
Function: void key_check()

Line: 79 (2)
Function: void main()

Devin Prater
My Blog
Follow me

2012-03-31 18:39:46

Oh, and will this game have braille support like your Mario game does?

Devin Prater
My Blog
Follow me

2012-03-31 18:53:57

@devin no, this is an original story game
and that path thing happens to me too sometimes
anyone else love gotenks's ghost attack? heh that's so fun to play with

"You know nothing of death... allow me to teach you!" Dreadlich Tamsin
Download the latest version of my Bokura no Daibouken 3 guide here.

2012-03-31 18:55:30

Um, okay. Well, how do I get through the path thing? Its like the players are flying or something, and I can't get them to come down.

Devin Prater
My Blog
Follow me

2012-03-31 19:52:29

What path are you referring to?

As for braille display support, I've thought about it a little, and I'm not sure what the best way to add it to DBGU would be. The way the fighting system works, it's easily possible for multiple characters to occupy the same space... and then there's the matter of the characters covering up any terrain symbols or whathaveyou.

The JFIM Adventure should definitely have braille display support, though. I don't know why I haven't already added it.

看過來!
MaxAngor wrote:
    George... Don't do that.

2012-03-31 20:12:32

Hmm, I'm not sure how to describe it. I think I'm at the place where the pit is that goes underground or something, I saw that somewhere near the beginneng of your quick walkthrough. Its a small ways after the first cut scene

Devin Prater
My Blog
Follow me

2012-03-31 20:36:30

Okay, I finally figured it out, watch out for natative numbers in the x position. anyways, I died. I was killed. And when the game restarted, I hose my character and it appearently wanted to go back to that level at where I died. Since I died there, it said game over again and I was returned to the main dbz menu.

Devin Prater
My Blog
Follow me

2012-04-01 02:11:03

Call stack size: 3

File: C:\Users\planet seva\jeqo\games\JeqoconB\games.bgt
Line: 6174 (2)
Function: void JFIMA::keyPressed(int)

Line: 45 (2)
Function: void key_check()

Line: 79 (2)
Function: void main()

Devin Prater
My Blog
Follow me

2012-04-01 05:25:52

Hm. I think I know what happened with that last error. I don't remember if I've fixed it on my copy or not... but... it really shouldn't be happening. T.T
Once you get through the opening dialog, try pressing right, then crouch (I'm not sure which key setup you're using). Hopefully that gets around it for now.

看過來!
MaxAngor wrote:
    George... Don't do that.

2012-04-01 15:06:44

where can I find that big leaves?

2012-04-01 15:43:54

In the northwest you should find two islands. One of hte trees has them. Attack it and you should get them.

看過來!
MaxAngor wrote:
    George... Don't do that.

2012-05-13 08:12:18

wow please help me my head is spinning everytime I try to play this, sians? siagins? kamehamehas? strange energie blasting things? those confuding chars and races I think I will start screaming, :d

I used to be a knee like you, then I took an adventurer in the arrow.

2012-05-29 08:31:31

I tried donwloading the games from your sight and none of the links work. They keep coming up with a dropbox.

Sincerely:
John Follis
Check out my YouTube Channel.

2012-05-29 20:42:40

Hi.
yeah i really like dropbox alot.in fact i am thinking of upgrading my dropbox but when you get a dropbox, this account is jenarating to much traffic it anoys me.

I'm gone for real :)

2012-07-08 13:58:57

Indeed, I'm having the issue Audioracer is having as well. Some error 509

2012-07-08 18:24:43

Hi,
i tryed oto download the program but i got a 509 error from dropbox.

I'm gone for real :)