2012-02-17 18:17:01

So i was some where on the the world wide web and saw something about there being an audio version of the language tutorial for bgt does anyone know where to get that or if its even out yet. Thanks.

a flaming pheonix will alway rise from ashes and a shallow man will always die alone

2012-02-17 19:04:13

hi. it is out. hmm i personaly wouldn't use it but it is up to yu.
if you go onto the blastbay website and find bgt you should find it on that page.

I'm gone for real :)

2012-02-17 19:31:34

thanks for the info. I went to the website and i couldnt find it anywhere. if anyone has the link that would be great thanks again.

a flaming pheonix will alway rise from ashes and a shallow man will always die alone

2012-02-17 20:24:11

Hi there,

There used to be a tutorial available, but unfortunately it has grown way out of date because the language has undergone a huge number of changes over the last year and a half. I don't have enough money at present to hire the voice actor again to rerecord the changed parts and the newly added material. So as the situation is now, the audio tutorial is unfortunately no more.

Kind regards,

Philip Bennefall

2012-02-20 03:20:49

thanks for the heads up