then you must fight him
I know, It's hard to know what I mean
but Julius know what I mean if he still life
lol
I hope you can Understand my question
then, I'm not sure if Julius Actre is here
best regards

2012-02-17 20:12:37

Buahaha! you pathetic fool! like my microphone do you? you should know I made it out of the spine of a Cia agent, that I tore out with my teeth! Now, ---- perhaps you'd like one the same?

Hmmm, seriously, yes it was me that played brutus. The microphone was an r09 rowland digital recorder with sterrio mikes, what i've done all my recording on. I'm afraid sinse it was the first voice acting I'd done, I was probably a little off center when recording Brutus voice, ---- though also it's possible Munawar and lee messed around with the panning sound to make it come out of Orion's radio the way they wanted, ---- sinse they did do a lot of stuff in the sound design (I just recorded the speeches).

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2012-02-17 20:50:47

hey, don't say any thing, I killed you 5 or 6 times
I can't remember
about the Microphone
I am Searching for any Microphone can record any thing very good in Stereo Quality
maby I'm gonna try your Microphone, I hope I like it
but, how it cost?
I heard from some People there is a computers can record a Stereo Quality with out any thing to do
I'm not sure for that

2012-02-18 11:13:54

Actually, he's talking about a digital recorder, so not a mic, but 2 mics in a small computer.
If you'd like a recorder like his, it can be spendy.
The cheapest and best stereo digital recorder, that is easy to learn, if not vary accessible, is the zoomH1.
You can find a good podcast at
http://www.blindcooltech.com
Search for zoom, until you pass zoom h2n, think zoom h1 is the next one, it's by neal ewers, he's awesome.
Okay, if you want a recorder that sounds a bit better, and has speech, and some more features, look for the olympus ls7.
There's a recording by neal in the same place on that one too.
It's 200 dollars though, but worth it, I have the olympus, but not the zoom.
The r09 is nice, but not at all something I'd use.
There's a newer r09, the r09HR, it's about 350 dollars, maybe,  but I'm not sure.
It's got a good build, but it's loud, kinda hissy, and vary particular about the mics it wants and does not want to use.
You could always try the stereo mic that's availible for the iphone, there's a review on blind cooltech on that somewhere too.
It gets the job done, but I don't know how good it is, don't have one, don't even have an iphone, wish I did though.
If you want to record, but not necissarily in stereo, which isn't always the best choice, then you could check out the blue snowball.
Or the blue yeti or isicle, there good sounding usb mics that plug into your computer, but there not stereo, good for podcasting and voice recording in mono though.
There's a review on the blue yeti, it's also on blind cooltech.
Go to
http://www.bluemic.com

2012-02-19 09:28:41

Yep, i suspected there was a newer r09, though it sounds like I got the best choice there with mine.

i got it as part of the equipment for my phd thesis, because it actually also is used by my research assistant to read articals and such.

i will also point out that expensive though it was at the start, it has lasted for a good few years, and still sounds pretty much the same, so it was worth it I think. The quality is fine, and it's as easy to use as hitting one button, pseaking, then plugging it into the usb of my computer to remove the recorded files.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2012-02-22 07:09:02

My cousin has a R09 recorder.  And I've used plenty.  By the time I've gone through 4 recorders (and none suffering from misuse or damage), his still works perfectly.  I'm jellous now, but don't have the $250 or so to buy one.  (Haven't checked the price in a while).  Considering I have to gather interviews for a paper soon.

....That was Dark playing Julius....now I"m afraid.