2012-02-08 04:24:21

Sorry guys for all the topics (hope I'm not creating too many of them or breaking rules by creating too many), but I'm looking for an internet radio software like pandora that's accessible. I actually did try pandora, but with not much success. sad
Does anyone know of any? P.S: please post download links if you can.

“Can we be casual in the work of God — casual when the house is on fire, and people are in danger of being burned?” — Duncan Campbell
“There are four things that we ought to do with the Word of God – admit it as the Word of God, commit it to our hearts and minds, submit to it, and transmit it to the world.” — William Wilberforce

2012-02-08 09:13:36

Hi,
Well, you could always use tapinradio, which is one where you can acces any radio station in the world. It's very accesible, but if you need any help with it then feel free to ask. Here's the link:

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/38422040/tapinradio_setup.exe
Hth,

It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt. -Abraham Lincoln

2012-02-08 15:29:06

hi,
yes tapin radio is very useful, you can access almost every radio station in the world, lol.

but last time i tried, i couldnt see any indian radio station, and those which were on the list, they were not streaming.

He picked up the wrench and broke the guy’s wrist with it, one, and then the other wrist, two, and turned back and did the same to the guy who had held the hammer, three, four. The two men were somebody’s weapons, consciously deployed, and no soldier left an enemy’s abandoned ordnance on the field in working order.

2012-02-08 18:23:29

Hi Sid,
That's really strange since all the radio stations I've tried to listen to are streaming all the time. Maybee your internet wasn't working?

It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt. -Abraham Lincoln

2012-02-08 18:42:27

Hi.
Also, see if the stations file is up to date each week, because they fix stations that doesn't stream, plus they add more from time to time.
HTH

Brendan
-----
There is one rule above all others for being a man.  Whatever comes, face it on your feet.
@bcs993 on twitter, feel free to follow!

2012-02-08 19:20:44

If you would like to get the full pandora experience, I would recommend downloading Hope, a client meatn to give you just that.  It substitutes your having to go on the net and utilizing their inaccessible web player, giving you felxibility on every feature such as the thumbs up and thumbs down features on songs, editing your stations as you see fit, volume controls, viewing info such as song titles, artists, genre, album, and even giving you a button to buy the track.  If you'd like a little more info, just go here:
http://q-continuum.net/hope

Ten dollars gets you the whole show; sacrifice a meal at McDonalds, get hope.

When life gives you oranges, demand lemons since everyone else is obviously getting them.

2012-02-09 03:26:38

LOL about the McDonalds thing. Nocturnus do you always have a food joke up your sleeve? First the chicken wings and fries joke, now McDonalds? LOL! \

“Can we be casual in the work of God — casual when the house is on fire, and people are in danger of being burned?” — Duncan Campbell
“There are four things that we ought to do with the Word of God – admit it as the Word of God, commit it to our hearts and minds, submit to it, and transmit it to the world.” — William Wilberforce

2012-02-09 04:05:46

I never quite realized how much I use foodables to bring humor to the table, so to speak, but believe me, it's not something planned.  smile

I've often said that if you looked at me, you'd never be able to guess that I can in one sitting devour an entire pizza from Little Caesars, or that I can just as easily make my way through a tripple baconator from Wendy's with an order of fries on the side; people wonder where it all goes.  I doubt that this love for food carries over to humor though; it just happens.

Since we've veered off topic though, methinks I'll wrap it up here and let the sauce sink in while we converse radio.  Come on, feel the noise!  :d

When life gives you oranges, demand lemons since everyone else is obviously getting them.

2012-02-09 04:25:17

LOL nocturnus. Although it's not planned, you have to be funnier than Dark and Aprone combined! I just downloaded TapinRadio, and I'll see how good that works for me.

2012-02-09 17:04:24

Hi.
I've been using tapin radio for the past year now, and I really find it amazing, so I hope it works for you.
As was mentioned earlier in this thread, feel free to ask if there's something [with the app] you need help with.

Brendan
-----
There is one rule above all others for being a man.  Whatever comes, face it on your feet.
@bcs993 on twitter, feel free to follow!

2012-02-09 23:44:41

Thanks.

2012-02-11 13:29:14

So, if it's ok with you could I please take the set up file off dropbox?

2012-02-13 03:55:01 (edited by blindncool 2012-02-13 04:46:33)

Actually, it doesn't matter...The setup files are corrupted anyway.
Edit: I just downloaded tappen radio from CNET. It keeps giving me all of these html codes and it won't play my stations even though I'm connected to my internet.

2012-02-13 17:29:14

It works for me.

I post sounds I record to freesound. Click here to visit my freesound page
I usually post game recordings to anyaudio. Click here to visit my anyaudio page

2012-02-13 20:11:34

Hi.
it works for me to. hmm maybe trying gettingit from another place might help?

I'm gone for real :)

2012-02-13 20:40:02

It works for me, maybe you should try going to the menu bar first and looking around.

Go to Heaven for the climate, Hell for the company. - Mark Twain

2012-02-13 23:53:08

Thanks dude!