2012-02-02 13:08:24

Hi,
How to install pun bb onto my website? Is it possible to install it onto a website that is created with html only? Thanks.

I post sounds I record to freesound. Click here to visit my freesound page
I usually post game recordings to anyaudio. Click here to visit my anyaudio page

2012-02-02 15:08:20

hi,
i think pun bb is a host for providing the purpose of a forum not an individual thing to install by just anyone?

He picked up the wrench and broke the guy’s wrist with it, one, and then the other wrist, two, and turned back and did the same to the guy who had held the hammer, three, four. The two men were somebody’s weapons, consciously deployed, and no soldier left an enemy’s abandoned ordnance on the field in working order.

2012-02-02 17:31:25

I haven't personally installed it myself, but it should be like any other forum software I have installed. There should be a readme included in the zip file on how to set it up.
Usually the process is unzip or unpack the php files, setup a MySQL database for handling user accounts, and upload the files to your website. Then, create a link to the main script for the forum software. That's the usual procedure for forum software.

Sincerely,
Thomas Ward
USA Games Interactive
http://www.usagamesinteractive.com

2012-02-02 21:03:36

I read the readme, but it confused me. I didn't understand almost anything. I don't know the thing called my sql iether.

I post sounds I record to freesound. Click here to visit my freesound page
I usually post game recordings to anyaudio. Click here to visit my anyaudio page

2012-02-03 04:11:43

MySQL is an open source database engine similar to Microsoft SQL or Oricle, but commonly found on Unix and Linux based web servers. Its used for storing usernames, passwords, and other information web applications need to handle logins and other account data as well as anything else the web developer needs to store in a database.

Sincerely,
Thomas Ward
USA Games Interactive
http://www.usagamesinteractive.com